Kraft Heinz Company Employee Review

View all Kraft Heinz Company reviews

A good company to work for.
Service helper, steam room operator, tugger (Current Employee) –  Toronto Ontario8 September 2013
A workday is usually a well organized affair,working for a bakery has meant a lot of attention to G.M.Ps and the management do try to interact with employees in a reasonable manner while at the same time expecting everyone to do their part to deliver the expected results for the shareholders. At the lakeshore bakery we had a diverse community where everyone learnt to live and work with cultures from all over the globe, lasting friendships were made, relationships were born and in the end we were just like a big family.
The hardest part of the job as in any other multicultural place was to overcome the racial walls and find a place to fit in this community. The work in itself was enjoyable. Reaching our goal of achieving 6 Sigma on every production line was enjoyable too but the most enjoyable part of the job was our ability to provide our family with a decent way of living.
Pros
The ability to enhance our salary with a fair share of overtime.
Cons
A reputed company that loves to eliminate unionized facilities.

Other Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Fun place
Operator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 November 2017
It's a really fun place to work at. They offer many great advantages such as work conditions, discounted products and safe work environment. But above all else. Everyone is treated fairly here.
pas d'avantages sociaux
Opérateur (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 November 2017
j 'ai beaucoup appris au sein de Kraft Heinz, les bonnes pratiques dans le milieu industriel, santé et sécurité au travail.
Pros
café, lait gratuit
Cons
pas d'assurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.