Kraft Heinz Company

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews in Canada

Productive & offers a lot to learn.
Deductions Analyst - Trade (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONNovember 16, 2015
This is the place to be if someone wants to add value to the company & to learn at the same time. Offers flex hours with good benefits.
Pros
work focused culture.
Cons
no work life balance.
Great Company with Great Brands
Head Office Toronto (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 19, 2016
Skills and experience with this company is phenomenal - results driven and performance driven with professional development for advancement.
N/A
Operations Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 10, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.
To secure a rewarding position where my developing skills will allow me to contribute to the goals of your organization while furthering my profession
Order Management Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 28, 2015
To secure a rewarding position where my developing skills will allow me to contribute to the goals of an organization while furthering my professional growth.
At enough work to make a living
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Castlegar, BCApril 26, 2012
Being in an under populated area of BC, work was limited by budget and shops to work in. Attending the shops sent to me by the sales representative, I would start my day early and attend to the work order for each shop. This could be a whole day to complete the project or just a part of the day. What i learned was the merchandising section of Kraft is contract and doesn't receive the benefits of Kraft employees so wasn't intended to be a full time position. Relieving the sales representative showed promise but no advancement in the area I lived. My representative was positive and encouraging towards the job and the scope of the industry. the hardest part of the job was surviving on limited income. The most enjoyable part of the job was setting up displays and working with shop owners or internal management to getting a positive conclusion to the projects.
Pros
work independently, seeing the end result of a job well done
Cons
not enough income to support myself.
A good company to work for.
Service helper, steam room operator, tugger (Current Employee) –  Toronto OntarioSeptember 8, 2013
A workday is usually a well organized affair,working for a bakery has meant a lot of attention to G.M.Ps and the management do try to interact with employees in a reasonable manner while at the same time expecting everyone to do their part to deliver the expected results for the shareholders. At the lakeshore bakery we had a diverse community where everyone learnt to live and work with cultures from all over the globe, lasting friendships were made, relationships were born and in the end we were just like a big family.
The hardest part of the job as in any other multicultural place was to overcome the racial walls and find a place to fit in this community. The work in itself was enjoyable. Reaching our goal of achieving 6 Sigma on every production line was enjoyable too but the most enjoyable part of the job was our ability to provide our family with a decent way of living.
Pros
the ability to enhance our salary with a fair share of overtime.
Cons
a reputed company that loves to eliminate unionized facilities.
A great place to work
CI Manager/Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Current Employee) –  toronto,onAugust 20, 2015
before the merger of course! have no idea how it would be after that
great people, excellent work life balance. lots of opportunity to grow
Fun place to work with strong brands
Sales Representative- Major Retail (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCApril 25, 2014
as a sales rep I typically spend the entire day by myself. I am required to see a predetermined list of stores per day. I have 45 stores in my territory.

The hardest part of the job is increasing on last years numbers in a highly competitive category of biscuit sales, due to comepetition, pricing and trends.

The company is great to work for, supportive, great benefits and options for a tailored work/life balance.
ok
packer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 4, 2015
nice working environment
helpful people around
handsome benefits/salary
enjoyed working
Great working environment
Green Bean Dumper (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ONSeptember 29, 2014
good pay and benefits along with a great work team.

Good management and organization from Kraft
Confusing culture,
Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Ingleside, ONJanuary 17, 2014
A typical day was reading and answering emails, attending meetings.
I learned that people can give the impression of knowledge with out actually having it, sometimes function is sacrificed for form. Management is negative that is to say performance appraisals are geared to show you where you need to improve with very little emphasis on strengths or use of strengths. Coworkers have an offensive strategy for job security.
The hardest part of the job was understanding the expectations, which turned out to be more Form than Function.
There were no enjoyable parts of the job
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
long hours, no appreciation, confusing objectives
Productive and fun place to work
Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Oakville, OnJuly 14, 2015
well organized and managed workplace.
Learned about lean manufacturing
Team atmosphere
Clear direction from upper management
Fun and accomadating work place
Warehouse/Logistics (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 5, 2015
I enjoyed my time at Kraft. Although I was hired as part time initially I was often able to work a full 40 hour week.
The pay was very good and the job even helped keep me in shape.
Pros
$$$
Cons
sometimes tough on my back
We work responsibly, during breaks we enjoy talking in the cafeteria
Lead Hand (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2012
Work in a very hot envionment, especially during the summer.
employees are dedicated to their job, and stayed with the company until now. Kraft is closing it's companies in Canada.
Pros
work schedule, benefits, vacation leave, pension
Cons
heat strokes, company closing
Very good place to work and they are very safety concerned
Environmental Specialist (Former Employee) –  InglesideJune 11, 2015
I was in a very specialized position and had certain duties aside from others . A large amount of freedom to work at my own pace and to develop and exchange ideas. They are not very open to new and innovative ideas.
Hardest part was to present ideas in a way that would get action taken on them.
Pros
free coffee
Great people and fun company to work for
Senior National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 8, 2015
Lots of room for growth internally. Heavy focus on development of employees and will move you up quick if you work hard and play the game. Can have long hours and heavily process intensive with unneeded complexity
Great place to work, until they picked up and moved it all over the country....
Machine Operator / General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Cobourg, ONAugust 9, 2012
Great company to work for..... Economic times forced them to relocated the lines elsewhere..
Pros
great benefits, great pay.....
Great company that the managers all have ginuine interest in seeing you perform well
Quality Documentation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 8, 2012
Kraft Foods Company enables employees to take advantage of being up-to-date about current company initiatives and events through its corporate intranet site .

Kraft Foods helps employees to maintain a balance between their work and personal life .

My co-workers are very helpful in accomplishing tasks and helping other employees perfom their duites. I see my co-workers as a part of my family. The management team are there to listen to our ideas and concerns. They try hard to give us all the essential tools and support to fulfill our goals. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the production operators who are not well trained enough to record the quality standard data .The most enjoyable part of my career is to verify the implementation of the requested changes which have been originated by the quality group and need to be completed within a short period of time !
My typical day at work and the whole experience
Maintenance Mechanic/ Millwright (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 11, 2013
I get to work at 7:00 am in the morning. I ensure that the line equipment are in safe and efficient working order. I've worked at the company for 30 years and have learned that hard work is the best policy and being a strong team player get more work done.

Management was very cooperative and very organized. Working at the factory for so long people of different culture and background come in and out, however I have had a wonderful experience with all my co-workers.

There was no part of my job that was too difficult I must say that at time it could get a bit challenging, but it was nothing i could not overcome. The most enjoyable part of the job was basically the whole experience, with working in such an environment with people who i got to know over the years and love as close friends and family.
Pros
got a pass to take home samples of the products
Cons
8 to 12 hours
Big Company-Fast Paced environment
Sales Transaction Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Don Mills OntNovember 20, 2013
Checking and answering emails.
Communicate workload for the day. Reach out to team members to find out if they need help.
Process deductions in system after ensuring all back up and offers are intact.
Excellent team of workers. Everyone cares about the other. Wonderful manager who gives recognition for hard work.
I have learned that communication is important to the success of company goals.
Kraft Canada has very intelligent people working towards same goals.
This is a busy position that requires organization and time management skills.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people who respect and appreciate your hard work.
Pros
company store, fitness classes, excellent cafeteria
Cons
year end can get chaotic especially with accruals