Kraft Heinz Company Employee Review

View all Kraft Heinz Company reviews

My typical day at work and the whole experience
Maintenance Mechanic/ Millwright (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2013
I get to work at 7:00 am in the morning. I ensure that the line equipment are in safe and efficient working order. I've worked at the company for 30 years and have learned that hard work is the best policy and being a strong team player get more work done.

Management was very cooperative and very organized. Working at the factory for so long people of different culture and background come in and out, however I have had a wonderful experience with all my co-workers.

There was no part of my job that was too difficult I must say that at time it could get a bit challenging, but it was nothing i could not overcome. The most enjoyable part of the job was basically the whole experience, with working in such an environment with people who i got to know over the years and love as close friends and family.
Pros
got a pass to take home samples of the products
Cons
8 to 12 hours

Other Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Fun place
Operator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 November 2017
It's a really fun place to work at. They offer many great advantages such as work conditions, discounted products and safe work environment. But above all else. Everyone is treated fairly here.
pas d'avantages sociaux
Opérateur (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 November 2017
j 'ai beaucoup appris au sein de Kraft Heinz, les bonnes pratiques dans le milieu industriel, santé et sécurité au travail.
Pros
café, lait gratuit
Cons
pas d'assurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.