Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

excellent wages
Shipper/Receiver/Order Picker (Current Employee) –  St. Marys, ON30 September 2016
the wages were good, the benefits good. it is a fast paced environment. It has store where you can purchase products by Kraft and Heinz and at very reasonable prices
fine place to work, low salary, not much oportunity for advancement.
Production helper (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 May 2016
fine place to work, you can learn about production as well, but some people doesnt like that much, hard work sometimes for the pay.
Pros
free coffee, nice cafeteria
Cons
salary, 0 advancement
Friendly work environment with good balance between autonomy and direction
R&D Product Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 September 2016
Colleagues were very friendly and open, enabling me to integrate very quickly into the Kraft culture. This was a very enjoyable part of the job. Management was flexible enough in giving me autonomy to make decisions and act on them, but also provided adequate direction to allow me to make the right decisions.

Attending and leading meetings helped strengthen communication skills immensely and aided in staying up to date with other projects and departments.
Pros
Flexible hours, friendly work environment
Cons
Some irregular hours required (late night/early morning)
Productive, Dynamic
Assoc Mgr, IT - Projects, COE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 September 2016
Worked on many Project Implementation, Migration and Support Role as Center of Excellence at KraftHenz.Worked on project management, systems migrations, mergers, acquisitions, design and support for the Financial, Controlling and Reporting applications. These projects were highly important for the company. .
Pros
many projects to complete in parallel
Cons
Great Learning Experiemce
No Com
Supply Planning Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 October 2016
Great place to learn different jobs. Many opportunities to enhance your experience. Great place for job work/life balance. Lack of moral disappointing
Productive & offers a lot to learn.
Deductions Analyst - Trade (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 November 2015
This is the place to be if someone wants to add value to the company & to learn at the same time. Offers flex hours with good benefits.
Pros
work focused culture.
Cons
no work life balance.
The Enjoyable Part Of The Job
QUALITY WORK (Current Employee) –  London, ON9 October 2016
The enjoyable part of the job was i didnt feel the job bored or its not a hard job because i enjoyed the job.Moreover the colleges were good to me and i have a good working environment. while we are working the supervisors came and whether we are facing any problems or not.
At enough work to make a living
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Castlegar, BC26 April 2012
Being in an under populated area of BC, work was limited by budget and shops to work in. Attending the shops sent to me by the sales representative, I would start my day early and attend to the work order for each shop. This could be a whole day to complete the project or just a part of the day. What i learned was the merchandising section of Kraft is contract and doesn't receive the benefits of Kraft employees so wasn't intended to be a full time position. Relieving the sales representative showed promise but no advancement in the area I lived. My representative was positive and encouraging towards the job and the scope of the industry. the hardest part of the job was surviving on limited income. The most enjoyable part of the job was setting up displays and working with shop owners or internal management to getting a positive conclusion to the projects.
Pros
work independently, seeing the end result of a job well done
Cons
not enough income to support myself.
A good company to work for.
Service helper, steam room operator, tugger (Current Employee) –  Toronto Ontario8 September 2013
A workday is usually a well organized affair,working for a bakery has meant a lot of attention to G.M.Ps and the management do try to interact with employees in a reasonable manner while at the same time expecting everyone to do their part to deliver the expected results for the shareholders. At the lakeshore bakery we had a diverse community where everyone learnt to live and work with cultures from all over the globe, lasting friendships were made, relationships were born and in the end we were just like a big family.
The hardest part of the job as in any other multicultural place was to overcome the racial walls and find a place to fit in this community. The work in itself was enjoyable. Reaching our goal of achieving 6 Sigma on every production line was enjoyable too but the most enjoyable part of the job was our ability to provide our family with a decent way of living.
Pros
The ability to enhance our salary with a fair share of overtime.
Cons
A reputed company that loves to eliminate unionized facilities.
A hard place
General Labour (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 June 2016
The job is so hard. its all a physical job where you can hardly get time to breath. This is what you can expect from a general labor job
Great communication and nice people to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC4 August 2015
Family owned business, nice and outgoing people.
Loved always being busy, always had something to do. Great customers and suppliers that i have dealt with over all these years.
Pros
benefits, summer bbqs, xmas dinners & bonuses
Cons
no over time
Fun place to work with strong brands
Sales Representative- Major Retail (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 April 2014
as a sales rep I typically spend the entire day by myself. I am required to see a predetermined list of stores per day. I have 45 stores in my territory.

The hardest part of the job is increasing on last years numbers in a highly competitive category of biscuit sales, due to comepetition, pricing and trends.

The company is great to work for, supportive, great benefits and options for a tailored work/life balance.
Dictative work enviorment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON16 March 2016
This company has an ill regard for its workers, it continually moves its workers from one shift to another which places undue health risks upon all
Pros
Money was good
Cons
continual miss use of shifts and ill equipment management skills
Seasonal Worker (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON27 February 2013
On a typical day on the job, it's alot of working with tomato's on a product line. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that it was really easy. The hardest part was standing for a long time, which was wasn't too hard. Co-workers were great for assistance in the factory and willing to show directions. Although I was working for the season, I would love to work there again.
Pros
salary
Cons
good place to work but...
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON2 April 2016
To much waste

Bad scheduling of product supplys

Spend money in wrong areas.

Some workers not team players

On one machine I would like to have had more training and so I was timmid around it. (High pressure steam involved)
Pros
I made a good living at the best of times
Cons
place was sold
It was a very good company
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON5 May 2016
Challenging works in busy season but always have fun doing my job. Miss this place when it closed the door, it was a good place to work.
Confusing culture,
Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Ingleside, ON17 January 2014
A typical day was reading and answering emails, attending meetings.
I learned that people can give the impression of knowledge with out actually having it, sometimes function is sacrificed for form. Management is negative that is to say performance appraisals are geared to show you where you need to improve with very little emphasis on strengths or use of strengths. Coworkers have an offensive strategy for job security.
The hardest part of the job was understanding the expectations, which turned out to be more Form than Function.
There were no enjoyable parts of the job
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Long Hours, no appreciation, confusing objectives
good
Lift truck operator (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON29 March 2016
great place to work ,co-worker were excellent to work with. we went to work followed our order for the day that were assigned to us
Pros
great team work
Cons
factory closed
Great Company with Great Brands
Head Office Toronto (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 January 2016
Skills and experience with this company is phenomenal - results driven and performance driven with professional development for advancement.
Plant closing
Certified Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON15 June 2014
It's been a good 7 years. It's a shame the plant had to close, I really enjoyed my job. Too bad there was a lot of poor attitudes and most weren't happy with a good paying job. People abused the attendance policy. It is what it is, the plant is closing june 25 and it does not surprise me with the way it was being ran.
Pros
benefits and salary
Cons
everything else