Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Friendly work environment with good balance between autonomy and direction
R&D Product Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCSeptember 14, 2016
Colleagues were very friendly and open, enabling me to integrate very quickly into the Kraft culture. This was a very enjoyable part of the job. Management was flexible enough in giving me autonomy to make decisions and act on them, but also provided adequate direction to allow me to make the right decisions.

Attending and leading meetings helped strengthen communication skills immensely and aided in staying up to date with other projects and departments.
Pros
Flexible hours, friendly work environment
Cons
Some irregular hours required (late night/early morning)
Productive, Dynamic
Assoc Mgr, IT - Projects, COE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 22, 2016
Worked on many Project Implementation, Migration and Support Role as Center of Excellence at KraftHenz.Worked on project management, systems migrations, mergers, acquisitions, design and support for the Financial, Controlling and Reporting applications. These projects were highly important for the company. .
Pros
many projects to complete in parallel
Cons
Great Learning Experiemce
fine place to work, low salary, not much oportunity for advancement.
Production helper (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 19, 2016
fine place to work, you can learn about production as well, but some people doesnt like that much, hard work sometimes for the pay.
Pros
free coffee, nice cafeteria
Cons
salary, 0 advancement
good place to work but...
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONApril 2, 2016
To much waste

Bad scheduling of product supplys

Spend money in wrong areas.

Some workers not team players

On one machine I would like to have had more training and so I was timmid around it. (High pressure steam involved)
Pros
I made a good living at the best of times
Cons
place was sold
Dictative work enviorment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONMarch 16, 2016
This company has an ill regard for its workers, it continually moves its workers from one shift to another which places undue health risks upon all
Pros
Money was good
Cons
continual miss use of shifts and ill equipment management skills
A hard place
General Labour (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCJune 29, 2016
The job is so hard. its all a physical job where you can hardly get time to breath. This is what you can expect from a general labor job
My expierience while working for Heinz.
Assist machine (Former Employee) –  Saint Marys, ONDecember 4, 2015
I loved working at Heinz. I worked well with others on all lines. I take orders well and don't overreact when criticized constructively. I worked straight day's while working for Heinz and found that the time past quickly as we were continuously working.

I learned how to work with various operators, and therefore was able to work at different work stations. I was taught the proper procedure of dismantling of what ever line I was working on to effectively clean all work areas to code.
Pros
A new beginning
It was a very good company
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONMay 5, 2016
Challenging works in busy season but always have fun doing my job. Miss this place when it closed the door, it was a good place to work.
good
Lift truck operator (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONMarch 29, 2016
great place to work ,co-worker were excellent to work with. we went to work followed our order for the day that were assigned to us
Pros
great team work
Cons
factory closed
Great place to work before it closed
Cook/weigh up (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONOctober 20, 2015
Heinz was a good place to work, management was attentive and listened to our concerns. My co-workers were mostly good people whom i got along with. The hardest part of the job was the weird hours, sometimes i would work all three shifts in one week. The most enjoyable part was the easy going environment and interacting with my co-workers.
Pros
Easy going work environment, good people
Cons
Unstable work hours/shifts
Excellent Company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  QuebecFebruary 12, 2016
One of the best companies to work for and learn from in the corporate world. A great school of learning with team building and spirit.
Great Company with Great Brands
Head Office Toronto (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 19, 2016
Skills and experience with this company is phenomenal - results driven and performance driven with professional development for advancement.
great place to work
General Laborer (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONDecember 14, 2015
I was to be hire full time, although my ex- husband would only aloud to work part time.
I worked clean up person and can hopper and my full time job would have been in the warehouse
Pros
1/2lunch
Cons
8hour
To secure a rewarding position where my developing skills will allow me to contribute to the goals of your organization while furthering my profession
Order Management Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 28, 2015
To secure a rewarding position where my developing skills will allow me to contribute to the goals of an organization while furthering my professional growth.
Productive & offers a lot to learn.
Deductions Analyst - Trade (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONNovember 16, 2015
This is the place to be if someone wants to add value to the company & to learn at the same time. Offers flex hours with good benefits.
Pros
work focused culture.
Cons
no work life balance.
N/A
Operations Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 10, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.
Great communication and nice people to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BCAugust 4, 2015
Family owned business, nice and outgoing people.
Loved always being busy, always had something to do. Great customers and suppliers that i have dealt with over all these years.
Pros
benefits, summer bbqs, xmas dinners & bonuses
Cons
no over time
Very good place to work and they are very safety concerned
Environmental Specialist (Former Employee) –  InglesideJune 11, 2015
I was in a very specialized position and had certain duties aside from others . A large amount of freedom to work at my own pace and to develop and exchange ideas. They are not very open to new and innovative ideas.
Hardest part was to present ideas in a way that would get action taken on them.
Pros
free coffee
Awesome Culture
Material Planner/Vendor Scheduler (Former Employee) –  St. Marys, ONMay 14, 2015
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, I will be accountable for the execution of corporate procurement objectives and programs aimed at reducing our cost of goods and improve working capital. Procurement of direct raw materials as well as contracts & services for the organization will be a large component of this position.
Pros
Working aside professionals who really care about you and company
Cons
Contract position
Great people to work with
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 2, 2015
Most enjoyable part of the job was the people at the office. Friendly dynamic overall.

Company holds accountable with monthly metrics and KPI's
Pros
Meritocracy
Cons
Frugal Budgets