Kraft Heinz Company Employee Review

View all Kraft Heinz Company reviews

My typical day at work and the whole experience
Maintenance Mechanic/ Millwright (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2013
I get to work at 7:00 am in the morning. I ensure that the line equipment are in safe and efficient working order. I've worked at the company for 30 years and have learned that hard work is the best policy and being a strong team player get more work done.

Management was very cooperative and very organized. Working at the factory for so long people of different culture and background come in and out, however I have had a wonderful experience with all my co-workers.

There was no part of my job that was too difficult I must say that at time it could get a bit challenging, but it was nothing i could not overcome. The most enjoyable part of the job was basically the whole experience, with working in such an environment with people who i got to know over the years and love as close friends and family.
Pros
got a pass to take home samples of the products
Cons
8 to 12 hours

Other Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Productive, good environment
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Marys, ON8 January 2018
It was a good environment to work in, good people to work around, fast paced, and constantly moving.It was a factory, where you had to do cleaning in place, sanitizing, setup, and run different products on certain lines.
Environnement de travail chaleureux
Opérateur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 December 2017
Travailler chez kraft Heinz compagny ca été pour moi une très belle experience car, ils m'ont bien formé sur les machines.
Ils nous ont bien formé en matière de santé et sécurité. et pour terminer l'atmosphère est super.
Pros
les bottes de sécurité et les lunettes sont gratuites
Cons
les assurances

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.