Kraft Heinz Company Employee Review

View all Kraft Heinz Company reviews

Fun place to work with strong brands
Sales Representative- Major Retail (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 April 2014
as a sales rep I typically spend the entire day by myself. I am required to see a predetermined list of stores per day. I have 45 stores in my territory.

The hardest part of the job is increasing on last years numbers in a highly competitive category of biscuit sales, due to comepetition, pricing and trends.

The company is great to work for, supportive, great benefits and options for a tailored work/life balance.

Other Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Environnement de travail chaleureux
Opérateur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 December 2017
Travailler chez kraft Heinz compagny ca été pour moi une très belle experience car, ils m'ont bien formé sur les machines.
Ils nous ont bien formé en matière de santé et sécurité. et pour terminer l'atmosphère est super.
Pros
les bottes de sécurité et les lunettes sont gratuites
Cons
les assurances
Fun place
Operator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 November 2017
It's a really fun place to work at. They offer many great advantages such as work conditions, discounted products and safe work environment. But above all else. Everyone is treated fairly here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.