Kraft Heinz Company

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Productive & offers a lot to learn.
Deductions Analyst - Trade (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 16, 2015
Pros: work focused culture.
Cons: no work life balance.
This is the place to be if someone wants to add value to the company & to learn at the same time. Offers flex hours with good benefits.
N/A
Operations Finance Intern (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 10, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.
Dictative work enviorment
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Leamington, ONMarch 16, 2016
Pros: Money was good
Cons: continual miss use of shifts and ill equipment management skills
This company has an ill regard for its workers, it continually moves its workers from one shift to another which places undue health risks upon all
Great Company with Great Brands
Head Office Toronto (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 19, 2016
Skills and experience with this company is phenomenal - results driven and performance driven with professional development for advancement.
Great place to work before it closed
Cook/weigh up (Former Employee), Leamington, ONOctober 20, 2015
Pros: Easy going work environment, good people
Cons: Unstable work hours/shifts
Heinz was a good place to work, management was attentive and listened to our concerns. My co-workers were mostly good people whom i got along with. The hardest part of the job was the weird hours, sometimes i would work all three shifts in one week. The most enjoyable part was the easy going environment and interacting with my co-workers.
My expierience while working for Heinz.
Assist machine (Former Employee), Saint Marys, ONDecember 4, 2015
Pros: A new beginning
I loved working at Heinz. I worked well with others on all lines. I take orders well and don't overreact when criticized constructively. I worked straight day's while working for Heinz and found that the time past quickly as we were continuously working.

I learned how to work with various operators, and therefore was able to work at different work stations. I was taught the proper procedure of dismantling of what ever line I was working on to effectively clean all work areas to code.
good place to work but...
Millwright (Former Employee), Leamington, ONApril 2, 2016
Pros: I made a good living at the best of times
Cons: place was sold
To much waste

Bad scheduling of product supplys

Spend money in wrong areas.

Some workers not team players

On one machine I would like to have had more training and so I was timmid around it. (High pressure steam involved)
fine place to work, low salary, not much oportunity for advancement.
Production helper (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMay 19, 2016
Pros: free coffee, nice cafeteria
Cons: salary, 0 advancement
fine place to work, you can learn about production as well, but some people doesnt like that much, hard work sometimes for the pay.
good
Lift truck operator (Former Employee), Leamington, ONMarch 29, 2016
Pros: great team work
Cons: factory closed
great place to work ,co-worker were excellent to work with. we went to work followed our order for the day that were assigned to us
It was a very good company
General Labourer (Former Employee), Leamington, ONMay 5, 2016
Challenging works in busy season but always have fun doing my job. Miss this place when it closed the door, it was a good place to work.
Excellent Company
Sales Representative (Former Employee), QuebecFebruary 12, 2016
One of the best companies to work for and learn from in the corporate world. A great school of learning with team building and spirit.
To secure a rewarding position where my developing skills will allow me to contribute to the goals of your organization while furthering my profession
Order Management Customer Service (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 28, 2015
To secure a rewarding position where my developing skills will allow me to contribute to the goals of an organization while furthering my professional growth.
A great place to work
CI Manager/Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Current Employee), toronto,onAugust 20, 2015
before the merger of course! have no idea how it would be after that
great people, excellent work life balance. lots of opportunity to grow
Great communication and nice people to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Richmond, BCAugust 4, 2015
Pros: benefits, summer bbqs, xmas dinners & bonuses
Cons: no over time
Family owned business, nice and outgoing people.
Loved always being busy, always had something to do. Great customers and suppliers that i have dealt with over all these years.
great place to work
General Laborer (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Leamington, ONDecember 14, 2015
Pros: 1/2lunch
Cons: 8hour
I was to be hire full time, although my ex- husband would only aloud to work part time.
I worked clean up person and can hopper and my full time job would have been in the warehouse
At enough work to make a living
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Castlegar, BCApril 26, 2012
Pros: work independently, seeing the end result of a job well done
Cons: not enough income to support myself.
Being in an under populated area of BC, work was limited by budget and shops to work in. Attending the shops sent to me by the sales representative, I would start my day early and attend to the work order for each shop. This could be a whole day to complete the project or just a part of the day. What i learned was the merchandising section of Kraft is contract and doesn't receive the benefits of Kraft employees so wasn't intended to be a full time position. Relieving the sales representative showed promise but no advancement in the area I lived. My representative was positive and encouraging towards the job and the scope of the industry. the hardest part of the job was surviving on limited income. The most enjoyable part of the job was setting up displays and working with shop owners or internal management to getting a positive conclusion to the projects.
Confusing culture,
Quality Manager (Former Employee), Ingleside, ONJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: excellent pay
Cons: long hours, no appreciation, confusing objectives
A typical day was reading and answering emails, attending meetings.
I learned that people can give the impression of knowledge with out actually having it, sometimes function is sacrificed for form. Management is negative that is to say performance appraisals are geared to show you where you need to improve with very little emphasis on strengths or use of strengths. Coworkers have an offensive strategy for job security.
The hardest part of the job was understanding the expectations, which turned out to be more Form than Function.
There were no enjoyable parts of the job
A good company to work for.
Service helper, steam room operator, tugger (Current Employee), Toronto OntarioSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: the ability to enhance our salary with a fair share of overtime.
Cons: a reputed company that loves to eliminate unionized facilities.
A workday is usually a well organized affair,working for a bakery has meant a lot of attention to G.M.Ps and the management do try to interact with employees in a reasonable manner while at the same time expecting everyone to do their part to deliver the expected results for the shareholders. At the lakeshore bakery we had a diverse community where everyone learnt to live and work with cultures from all over the globe, lasting friendships were made, relationships were born and in the end we were just like a big family.
The hardest part of the job as in any other multicultural place was to overcome the racial walls and find a place to fit in this community. The work in itself was enjoyable. Reaching our goal of achieving 6 Sigma on every production line was enjoyable too but the most enjoyable part of the job was our ability to provide our family with a decent way of living.
Productive and fun place to work
Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee), Oakville, OnJuly 14, 2015
well organized and managed workplace.
Learned about lean manufacturing
Team atmosphere
Clear direction from upper management
My typical day at work and the whole experience
Maintenance Mechanic/ Millwright (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 11, 2013
Pros: got a pass to take home samples of the products
Cons: 8 to 12 hours
I get to work at 7:00 am in the morning. I ensure that the line equipment are in safe and efficient working order. I've worked at the company for 30 years and have learned that hard work is the best policy and being a strong team player get more work done.

Management was very cooperative and very organized. Working at the factory for so long people of different culture and background come in and out, however I have had a wonderful experience with all my co-workers.

There was no part of my job that was too difficult I must say that at time it could get a bit challenging, but it was nothing i could not overcome. The most enjoyable part of the job was basically the whole experience, with working in such an environment with people who i got to know over the years and love as close friends and family.
Industry