Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

excellent wages
Shipper/Receiver/Order Picker (Current Employee) –  St. Marys, ON30 September 2016
the wages were good, the benefits good. it is a fast paced environment. It has store where you can purchase products by Kraft and Heinz and at very reasonable prices
Overall I would say it was a nice place to work.
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Marys, ON18 December 2016
At times it wasn't the easiest to work there but I am sure that most places are run the same way. I only meant that quite often materials and/or ingredients would run short of a typical product run. We would have to "brite pack" the product into other boxes until the proper boxes were delivered. The same thing would happen when we would run short of ingredients to run a certain product so that run would either be postponed until all ingredients were accounted for or the run would have to be cut short until proper supplies were available. All in all the atmosphere there was upbeat. I did enjoy my job as a machine operator. My co-workers were friendly and easy to talk to and get along with. Management was very friendly, courteous, easy to talk to and they listened to our concerns and when they could they tried to make things easier for us.
Pros
Annual Christmas parties, treats throughout the year, and quarterly bonuses.
Cons
Rework, very, very hot working in certain sections of the production area.
Very unstable since merger
Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 January 2017
Looking to flush experience and higher salaries with new young inexperience recruits. Not an optimal way to increase profits. No consistency with direction process or strategies, it change on a daily basis. No proper recognition. extremely poor planning with regards to project management. Change management is no existant
Pros
Brand Recognition- strong reputation, good place to gain credibility
Cons
too demanding on employes, unrealistic comitment requirements ---way too many hours with no plans for improvemnt
Friendly work environment with good balance between autonomy and direction
R&D Product Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 September 2016
Colleagues were very friendly and open, enabling me to integrate very quickly into the Kraft culture. This was a very enjoyable part of the job. Management was flexible enough in giving me autonomy to make decisions and act on them, but also provided adequate direction to allow me to make the right decisions.

Attending and leading meetings helped strengthen communication skills immensely and aided in staying up to date with other projects and departments.
Pros
Flexible hours, friendly work environment
Cons
Some irregular hours required (late night/early morning)
fine place to work, low salary, not much oportunity for advancement.
Production helper (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 May 2016
fine place to work, you can learn about production as well, but some people doesnt like that much, hard work sometimes for the pay.
Pros
free coffee, nice cafeteria
Cons
salary, 0 advancement
Colleagues are great! Work well together!
Customer Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 December 2016
My co-workers are great to work with! I get along well with them and we collaborated well in many projects. I truly enjoy the work-life balance they gave us, they allowed us to work from home most of the time.
Fridays fun days at work
Business Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 February 2017
Fridays are usually very fun day at work, casual dressing and luncheon and no meeting!! During the normal days very easy going friendly working environment especially management was very caring
Meh
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON20 March 2017
Didn't really care for this job
I found it frustrating to work here
Management didn't seam to care about its employees. There didn't seam to be much if any room from growth
Challenging and rew
Senior Scientist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 February 2017
Great coworkers and challenging work that motivates to get out of the bed.
Fair management, everyday there is something to lean.
No Com
Supply Planning Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 October 2016
Great place to learn different jobs. Many opportunities to enhance your experience. Great place for job work/life balance. Lack of moral disappointing
Productive, Dynamic
Assoc Mgr, IT - Projects, COE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 September 2016
Worked on many Project Implementation, Migration and Support Role as Center of Excellence at KraftHenz.Worked on project management, systems migrations, mergers, acquisitions, design and support for the Financial, Controlling and Reporting applications. These projects were highly important for the company. .
Pros
many projects to complete in parallel
Cons
Great Learning Experiemce
Line woker
Assembly Line / Packer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 February 2017
Very busy
Keep you on your feet
Learn new thing
Change of work every day
Aplly to new work load
Gather infromation regarding line duties
Very hard at times
Pros
lost job due to plant cloure
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Marys, ON16 January 2017
loved working for Heinz but closed plant due to cutbacks. great co workers, sometime had to work lots of overtime. was able to learn a lot and moved up very quickly
At enough work to make a living
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Castlegar, BC26 April 2012
Being in an under populated area of BC, work was limited by budget and shops to work in. Attending the shops sent to me by the sales representative, I would start my day early and attend to the work order for each shop. This could be a whole day to complete the project or just a part of the day. What i learned was the merchandising section of Kraft is contract and doesn't receive the benefits of Kraft employees so wasn't intended to be a full time position. Relieving the sales representative showed promise but no advancement in the area I lived. My representative was positive and encouraging towards the job and the scope of the industry. the hardest part of the job was surviving on limited income. The most enjoyable part of the job was setting up displays and working with shop owners or internal management to getting a positive conclusion to the projects.
Pros
work independently, seeing the end result of a job well done
Cons
not enough income to support myself.
The Enjoyable Part Of The Job
QUALITY WORK (Current Employee) –  London, ON9 October 2016
The enjoyable part of the job was i didnt feel the job bored or its not a hard job because i enjoyed the job.Moreover the colleges were good to me and i have a good working environment. while we are working the supervisors came and whether we are facing any problems or not.
A good company to work for.
Service helper, steam room operator, tugger (Current Employee) –  Toronto Ontario8 September 2013
A workday is usually a well organized affair,working for a bakery has meant a lot of attention to G.M.Ps and the management do try to interact with employees in a reasonable manner while at the same time expecting everyone to do their part to deliver the expected results for the shareholders. At the lakeshore bakery we had a diverse community where everyone learnt to live and work with cultures from all over the globe, lasting friendships were made, relationships were born and in the end we were just like a big family.
The hardest part of the job as in any other multicultural place was to overcome the racial walls and find a place to fit in this community. The work in itself was enjoyable. Reaching our goal of achieving 6 Sigma on every production line was enjoyable too but the most enjoyable part of the job was our ability to provide our family with a decent way of living.
Pros
The ability to enhance our salary with a fair share of overtime.
Cons
A reputed company that loves to eliminate unionized facilities.
Productive & offers a lot to learn.
Deductions Analyst - Trade (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 November 2015
This is the place to be if someone wants to add value to the company & to learn at the same time. Offers flex hours with good benefits.
Pros
work focused culture.
Cons
no work life balance.
Fun place to work with strong brands
Sales Representative- Major Retail (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 April 2014
as a sales rep I typically spend the entire day by myself. I am required to see a predetermined list of stores per day. I have 45 stores in my territory.

The hardest part of the job is increasing on last years numbers in a highly competitive category of biscuit sales, due to comepetition, pricing and trends.

The company is great to work for, supportive, great benefits and options for a tailored work/life balance.
Seasonal Worker (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON27 February 2013
On a typical day on the job, it's alot of working with tomato's on a product line. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that it was really easy. The hardest part was standing for a long time, which was wasn't too hard. Co-workers were great for assistance in the factory and willing to show directions. Although I was working for the season, I would love to work there again.
Pros
salary
Cons
Great communication and nice people to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC4 August 2015
Family owned business, nice and outgoing people.
Loved always being busy, always had something to do. Great customers and suppliers that i have dealt with over all these years.
Pros
benefits, summer bbqs, xmas dinners & bonuses
Cons
no over time

66%