Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Friendly work environment with good balance between autonomy and direction
R&D Product Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCSeptember 14, 2016
Colleagues were very friendly and open, enabling me to integrate very quickly into the Kraft culture. This was a very enjoyable part of the job. Management was flexible enough in giving me autonomy to make decisions and act on them, but also provided adequate direction to allow me to make the right decisions.

Attending and leading meetings helped strengthen communication skills immensely and aided in staying up to date with other projects and departments.
Pros
Flexible hours, friendly work environment
Cons
Some irregular hours required (late night/early morning)
Productive & offers a lot to learn.
Deductions Analyst - Trade (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONNovember 16, 2015
This is the place to be if someone wants to add value to the company & to learn at the same time. Offers flex hours with good benefits.
Pros
work focused culture.
Cons
no work life balance.
Productive, Dynamic
Assoc Mgr, IT - Projects, COE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 22, 2016
Worked on many Project Implementation, Migration and Support Role as Center of Excellence at KraftHenz.Worked on project management, systems migrations, mergers, acquisitions, design and support for the Financial, Controlling and Reporting applications. These projects were highly important for the company. .
Pros
many projects to complete in parallel
Cons
Great Learning Experiemce
Great communication and nice people to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BCAugust 4, 2015
Family owned business, nice and outgoing people.
Loved always being busy, always had something to do. Great customers and suppliers that i have dealt with over all these years.
Pros
benefits, summer bbqs, xmas dinners & bonuses
Cons
no over time
Dictative work enviorment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONMarch 16, 2016
This company has an ill regard for its workers, it continually moves its workers from one shift to another which places undue health risks upon all
Pros
Money was good
Cons
continual miss use of shifts and ill equipment management skills
fine place to work, low salary, not much oportunity for advancement.
Production helper (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 19, 2016
fine place to work, you can learn about production as well, but some people doesnt like that much, hard work sometimes for the pay.
Pros
free coffee, nice cafeteria
Cons
salary, 0 advancement
At enough work to make a living
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Castlegar, BCApril 26, 2012
Being in an under populated area of BC, work was limited by budget and shops to work in. Attending the shops sent to me by the sales representative, I would start my day early and attend to the work order for each shop. This could be a whole day to complete the project or just a part of the day. What i learned was the merchandising section of Kraft is contract and doesn't receive the benefits of Kraft employees so wasn't intended to be a full time position. Relieving the sales representative showed promise but no advancement in the area I lived. My representative was positive and encouraging towards the job and the scope of the industry. the hardest part of the job was surviving on limited income. The most enjoyable part of the job was setting up displays and working with shop owners or internal management to getting a positive conclusion to the projects.
Pros
work independently, seeing the end result of a job well done
Cons
not enough income to support myself.
A hard place
General Labour (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCJune 29, 2016
The job is so hard. its all a physical job where you can hardly get time to breath. This is what you can expect from a general labor job
good place to work but...
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONApril 2, 2016
To much waste

Bad scheduling of product supplys

Spend money in wrong areas.

Some workers not team players

On one machine I would like to have had more training and so I was timmid around it. (High pressure steam involved)
Pros
I made a good living at the best of times
Cons
place was sold
A good company to work for.
Service helper, steam room operator, tugger (Current Employee) –  Toronto OntarioSeptember 8, 2013
A workday is usually a well organized affair,working for a bakery has meant a lot of attention to G.M.Ps and the management do try to interact with employees in a reasonable manner while at the same time expecting everyone to do their part to deliver the expected results for the shareholders. At the lakeshore bakery we had a diverse community where everyone learnt to live and work with cultures from all over the globe, lasting friendships were made, relationships were born and in the end we were just like a big family.
The hardest part of the job as in any other multicultural place was to overcome the racial walls and find a place to fit in this community. The work in itself was enjoyable. Reaching our goal of achieving 6 Sigma on every production line was enjoyable too but the most enjoyable part of the job was our ability to provide our family with a decent way of living.
Pros
the ability to enhance our salary with a fair share of overtime.
Cons
a reputed company that loves to eliminate unionized facilities.
It was a very good company
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONMay 5, 2016
Challenging works in busy season but always have fun doing my job. Miss this place when it closed the door, it was a good place to work.
Fun place to work with strong brands
Sales Representative- Major Retail (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCApril 25, 2014
as a sales rep I typically spend the entire day by myself. I am required to see a predetermined list of stores per day. I have 45 stores in my territory.

The hardest part of the job is increasing on last years numbers in a highly competitive category of biscuit sales, due to comepetition, pricing and trends.

The company is great to work for, supportive, great benefits and options for a tailored work/life balance.
Great Company with Great Brands
Head Office Toronto (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 19, 2016
Skills and experience with this company is phenomenal - results driven and performance driven with professional development for advancement.
good
Lift truck operator (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONMarch 29, 2016
great place to work ,co-worker were excellent to work with. we went to work followed our order for the day that were assigned to us
Pros
great team work
Cons
factory closed
My expierience while working for Heinz.
Assist machine (Former Employee) –  Saint Marys, ONDecember 4, 2015
I loved working at Heinz. I worked well with others on all lines. I take orders well and don't overreact when criticized constructively. I worked straight day's while working for Heinz and found that the time past quickly as we were continuously working.

I learned how to work with various operators, and therefore was able to work at different work stations. I was taught the proper procedure of dismantling of what ever line I was working on to effectively clean all work areas to code.
Pros
A new beginning
Seasonal Worker (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONFebruary 27, 2013
On a typical day on the job, it's alot of working with tomato's on a product line. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that it was really easy. The hardest part was standing for a long time, which was wasn't too hard. Co-workers were great for assistance in the factory and willing to show directions. Although I was working for the season, I would love to work there again.
Pros
salary
Cons
Great place to work before it closed
Cook/weigh up (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONOctober 20, 2015
Heinz was a good place to work, management was attentive and listened to our concerns. My co-workers were mostly good people whom i got along with. The hardest part of the job was the weird hours, sometimes i would work all three shifts in one week. The most enjoyable part was the easy going environment and interacting with my co-workers.
Pros
Easy going work environment, good people
Cons
Unstable work hours/shifts
Excellent Company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  QuebecFebruary 12, 2016
One of the best companies to work for and learn from in the corporate world. A great school of learning with team building and spirit.
N/A
Operations Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 10, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.
Organized
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ONDecember 24, 2014
Very well run plant that was organized but shut down due to plant being moved to another country to cut down employee cost. it was a good job but seemed to lay off quite a bit to not allow the worker to receive full pay and health care benefits.
Pros
good hours
Cons
lay offs were on the norm