Kraft Foods

Kraft Foods Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Management is Inconsiderate
Relief 1 (Former Employee), Newberry, SCDecember 1, 2014
Pros: benefits and annual bonus
Cons: everything from the time you sign your hiring paperwork
I was injured twice on the job. The nurse on duty told me that my supervisor noted in my file that, if I were to ever get hurt, that it would be a personal injury. Therefore, Kraft is not liable for injury nor doctors care. I developed tendonitis in my dominant hand, then my hours were cut. Their reasoning was that my 'personal' injury prevented me from performing basic job functions. While I was pregnant, my supervisor made me lift 25lb boxes over my head for the entire 12 hour shift, I miscarried 2 days later. The new point system is absurd. I worked at Kraft for 2 years. As the supervisors were given new duties, by upper management, their egos also inflated.
Helpdesk Analyst, Cadbury (Kraft Foods Ltd)
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee), Bournville, BirminghamNovember 26, 2014
Pros: great colleagues and management team, worked well together
Cons: short term contracts, jobs were made redundant
To provide front line I.T. support to internal clients, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone, email and remote control.
fabricating
Food Sanitation Stainless Welder/PipeFitter (Former Employee), Glenview, ILNovember 25, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
pipefitting/pipewelder all kinds of pipe using different kinds of alloys.
Packer, Grader, Chicken Line Attendant (Former Employee), Newberry, SCNovember 23, 2014
Kraft is an okay place to work, the benefits are some of the best.
Low pay and No advancement opportunities.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 21, 2014
Pros: free cookies
Cons: no guarantee of 40 hrs / no guarantee for full time.
As a part time job never had any guaranteed hours. In order to make up to 40hrs, was not happy to travel far out of area of my residence zip code.
Its an alright place to work
Assembly Operator/Slicer Operator (Current Employee), Newberry,SCNovember 20, 2014
The money is good if you are not opposed to working in a cold environment. the co workers are what really make the day for you.
If it wasn't for the other employees I would've been out the door!
Cook (Former Employee), Champaign, ILNovember 18, 2014
Pros: other employees and pay!
Cons: management
Kraft started as a wonderful place to work but, after the numerous new supervisors, hr reps, and plant managers... Kraft turned into one of the most HORRIBLE places I've ever worked! Their priorities are all jacked up! This so called family company is for itself and don't care about employees or their families by forcing employee to work 13 consecutive days because the 7 day law obviously doesn't apply to them. They have so many loopholes due to the fact everything in the policy book says at supervisor discretion and subject to change without notice. No one in management says the same thing about any one policy so you never know who's wrong or right. HR is suppose to be the middle man in employee, supervisor issues but they tend to be still for the supervisor. So, if you have an issue with a supervisor and bring it to the hr's attention they still are bias because the supervisor is normally their drinking buddy, kids godmother/father, relative, childhood friend, or something of the sort. So, that also makes it hard to advance with in the company. You could know these jobs inside and out and still stay on the floor because you aren't apart of the "clique." They no longer help pay to further your education unless approved by your bum. And it is quite often you hear of someone's school being paid for that you are working with but, you've been denied numerous on occasions. Overall, you'll be paid well but, it's not worth your happiness!!!!!
productive and fun workplace
Merchandiser/Coordinator (Former Employee), PhilippinesNovember 17, 2014
I had a good time working with Kraft foods company as a merchandiser. It was such a great opportunity working with them. I can say i learned how to get along easily with different kind of people. i learned how to manage my time productively. i had a good relationship with my co-workers and management as well. The hardest part of it was preparing inventories every end of the week for there are so many sku's. The most enjoyable part is the monthly meeting where we can discuss and give suggestions and strategies on how to improve our work.
Production, Great employee's
Line Tech (Former Employee), Newberry, SCNovember 14, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: short employees
I really enjoyed this Job Management team great co-workers great the hardest part of this job was employees not coming To Work.
the most enjoyable job yet
Utility Worker- Inspector- (Former Employee), Newberry, SCNovember 10, 2014
Pros: benfits
Cons: short braek stang uo in the cold while mechine is not workimg
grading meat and putting in a box
I learn how to work with others
management was good to work for spoke to everyday and call you by name
best co worker
hardest part of the job standing up in the cold
just working at the plant
productive
Breast Trimmer/Inspector/ Machine Operator (Current Employee), Newberry, SCNovember 9, 2014
long and short days. some co-workers are mean and messy and others are nice and helpful. management great. worst part being cold
worked there a long time ago
Account Supervisor (Former Employee), new york new yorkNovember 8, 2014
travelled alot fun to sell cheese. visited supermarkets and set up displays
productive and an ok place to work
Line Operator (Former Employee), Davenport, IANovember 4, 2014
typical day at Kraft was that you never knew what you were doing for the day

learned how to run a machine, and how to make lunch meat

mangers were easy to get along with but never really seen much of them

the hardest part i think of the job is not knowing what you were doing for the day and having to change your uniform twice or more thru the day

most enjoyable part of the job is working with the coworkers and having fun while working
Job sucks
Service, Machine Operator (Current Employee), Avon, NYNovember 4, 2014
Cons: managment, hours, and pay
the company is all about them selfs. They don't care about their employees. All they care about is money. We all work so many hours and have no life's. Any review on here saying this place is a good place to work is probably from some part of management. They get everything, even all of our bonuses at the end of the year. Benefits are good, but that's all they offer you.
productive
relief two (Former Employee), boning , newberry ScNovember 3, 2014
Pros: great hours and pay bonus
Cons: short breaks
The first day we was training it was very hands on and they really took the time to show you how everything is done. great people and company to work for
n/a
SENIOR GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER/CUSTOMER MARKETING (Current Employee), San Juan, PROctober 29, 2014
Best confectionery company ever. Very good experience, good environment.
Satisfactory Employer
Various Positions (Current Employee), Northfield, ILOctober 27, 2014
Pros: vacation time
Kraft is concerned about the bottom line as are most employers.
Terrific
HQ Category Sales Planner (Current Employee), Northfield, ILOctober 24, 2014
Kraft is a wonderful company to work for. I have been there for 13 years and have enjoyed the people, the career opportunities, and feel that it has made me a well-rounded salesman.
Interesting intern/training where I was able to understand Mass Consumption Industry
Trainee/Intern (Former Employee), Caracas,October 24, 2014
The training Program allowed me to rotate, throughout the company.

In each of the areas I was assigned a short project.

I took projects in:

Demand and Replenishment Planning. Based on historical data base and based on the formulation used by the company, I had to forecast each month Consumption of raw products.

Logistics of product distribution, these projects varied from launching promotional consumer products to the logistics of creating the end good. I had to solve in the moment problems, with the help of the manager in charged. The resolution of such problems where crucial to meet Marketing and Launch of the product. I really enjoyed my tasks, they where very challenging, since I had to deal with at least 4 different branches, Marketing, Transportation, Sales and Consumer Insight.

The most enjoyable of this position was all the different challenges I faced. I learned the great Mass consumption companies function. And had the change to manage stressing situations in the verge of deadlines.
Merchandiser
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Glens Falls, NYOctober 24, 2014
Stock shelves, rotate product.
Great Company when i was there.
Build Displays

About Kraft Foods

At Kraft, we make brands that are known and loved the world over – and we’ve been doing it for generations. Today – Read more