Kraft Foods

Kraft Foods Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Glenview, ILJanuary 5, 2015
Sales, ordering and stocking of frozen food items to area grocery stores. Also responsible for maintaining reasonable levels of inventory. Responsible for setting displays according to store roadmaps.
Met a lot of people throughtout the years.
Quality Administrator (Current Employee), Newberry, SCJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: some management are willing to work with you on personal matters
Cons: pay rate in general
Job location was very convenient to home. Gained a lot of different job experiences over the years. Some of them were good others were not.
Working for Kraft great company to work for
Manufactoring production (Former Employee), Fort Smith, ARJanuary 5, 2015
Love working for this company moved to rexas for more jog oppuntities
Good job just no FT was offered to me
Merchandiser/Sales (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: good work environment
Cons: pt position, no benefits, no hours
Drive to desired location, check in with store managers, stock and rotate displays and shelves.

Learned to stock and rotate the store, make sure the manger was happy, helped my social skills out tremendously, started to see how sales works.
Kraft Foods
Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee), hagerstown, mdJanuary 2, 2015
I was a sales Merchandiser
I worked the order
the best part of this job was working with the customers
Privte Fitness Specialist
Fitness Specialist (Former Employee), Northfield, ILDecember 31, 2014
Pros: friendly envrionment
Attend to Kraft employees health check up. Keep records of employees health and encourage employees to work out and attend aerobics classes. Answered phone calls interact with employees.
Very speedy productive environment.
Inspector/ Packer (Former Employee), Rockford, ILDecember 29, 2014
Pros: discounts, rotating work schedules.
Cons: break rooms too far, smoking hut too far.
Co-workers take a while to warm up to you but about two weeks later you can feel the tension ease. Hardest part was not knowing what the next product was going to be because of mis-communication. So unfortunately there were delays from time to time due to schedule conflicts. Most enjoyable part of the job was going home at the end of a 12 hour day after standing all day.
the money is desent.
Backline Machine Operator (Former Employee), Avon, NYDecember 28, 2014
Long hours. No life. management sucks. and the moneys not worth it. The company miss-treats you and doesn't go by the union at all. They are always making up new rules whenever they want. Rules that make this company unfriendly and very unpleasant to work for.
Utility
Draw hand (Former Employee), Newberry, SCDecember 22, 2014
Pros: work hours
Cons: managers not separating work and home relationships
scanning and moving pallets, helping out on the production line. The hardest part of the job is dealing with management that has favorites and allows certain people to get away with certain things. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I had all of my weekdays with my children since i worked the weekend.
ok place to work
Vendor Stocker (Former Employee), Cheyenne, WYDecember 21, 2014
ok place to work for p/t..you just stock and rotate various product in the store.it could be oscar myer or planters peanuts..just dependson what your assigned to
A good place to work.
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Garland, TXDecember 20, 2014
Loading bottles with fork lift and operating Dumper Machine. Work in Skillets Department loading Carton Machine and keeping Robots clean and in working order. Bag Machine and Packer Machine. QC - re works making sure all box’s have the right items in them to be shipped out. Supply and Re-leaf Forklift Driver. Working with Shipping Department and taking supply to appropriate ares. Working with loading dock to make sure I have trailers for item to be shipped out.
Not dependable hours always change
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Avon, NYDecember 17, 2014
Pros: long breaks, employee sales, room to advance
Cons: hours arnt dependable eather working 70 hrs a week or 20 no in between
stable job and company to work for just wish it was closer too home. room to advance but health insurance is a little high for what u get coverage on. very poor benefits and pay for what u have to do and responsibility that is give is much more then what u are paid for
it was a descent job that semi close to my house
Line Attendant/Porter (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 14, 2014
Pros: decent money
Cons: not enough hours
The hours were ok. Three days one and two day the next.
This was my first job in this environment, so I learned many new job skills. I learned about team work on the job.
Invest heavily in training staff and above all ensure safety on the job
Electrician (Former Employee), Kingston, WIDecember 14, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: not having proper protective equipments
I love my job, am a jovial individual who gets a long with management and coworkers easily .Naturally am of a positive disposition ,and a thankful, and cheerful worker ,who finds satisfaction when the production plant is operating efficiently Each day we learn new ways of doing things and try to keep pace with technological advancement. A typical day at work you must be focus at all times.last but not least,am annoyed when there is a fault which caused break do wn in the plant, and the cause seem to be eluding me. I must add Kraft foods is a world leader and in a class by its self
OK company
SALES SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 9, 2014
I enjoyed this company until I became injured and I had to battle the mco.
employees awesome
Operation Technician (Former Employee), Kirksville, MODecember 8, 2014
Management and hr a joke benefits suck and put morons in charge that doesn't need to be in charge
Overall a good company with good benifits
Lab tech (Former Employee), Rupert, IDDecember 5, 2014
Worked from 1985 till 2007. Big company and alot of red tape to get process inprovements initiated but gratifying. Good employee workforce.
Great job to get onto full time.
Packaging (Former Employee), Fort Smith, ARDecember 5, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: very strict about cell phones
I was going through a temp service when I got a job here, but getting on full time has great pay and benefits. I worked in the packaging department where I would pack peanuts into boxes until full and then take the boxes and sack them onto a pallet. After I stacked the maximum amount of boxes I would then wrap them in packing wrap for them to be ready to get shipped out.
Exciting place to work
A/P Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 3, 2014
Pros: get all kraft food products at a discount price
Cons: temporary work
A typical day of work was checking out chep pallets and entering them into Accounts Payable. I learned accounting principles and how to use software. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting off at 3:00 p.m. and no work on weekends, but the hardest part was staying on as a full-time employee.
nice
General Laborer (Current Employee), Fogelsville, PADecember 2, 2014
Pros: co-workers, benefits
My day was very smooth going. There were times in my day where I wish i would've been at little more busy, or productive. My co-workers were all pleasant people to work with. I did a lot of data entry and phone calls on a daily basis.

About Kraft Foods

At Kraft, we make brands that are known and loved the world over – and we’ve been doing it for generations. Today – Read more