Kraft Foods

Kraft Foods Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company that the managers all have ginuine interest in seeing you perform well
Quality Documentation Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 8, 2012
Kraft Foods Company enables employees to take advantage of being up-to-date about current company initiatives and events through its corporate intranet site .

Kraft Foods helps employees to maintain a balance between their work and personal life .

My co-workers are very helpful in accomplishing tasks and helping other employees perfom their duites. I see my co-workers as a part of my family. The management team are there to listen to our ideas and concerns. They try hard to give us all the essential tools and support to fulfill our goals. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the production operators who are not well trained enough to record the quality standard data .The most enjoyable part of my career is to verify the implementation of the requested changes which have been originated by the quality group and need to be completed within a short period of time !
Reasonable place to work.
Walkie operator-reach (Current Employee), StoneycreekSeptember 30, 2012
Pros: enjoyable atmosphere
Cons: walkie operators should have wages set at $14.00 to start since their doing the brunt of the work.
Fast pace and resonalble place to work.Employees working there should have first opportunity to train for upcoming positions since they have the experience needed to make operations move at a better pace with less mistakes and more efficient productivity.The majority of people I work with are focused on what their doing and conscious of safety.there is far to much product reaching best before dates within the warehouse or close to it.Someone is sleeping at the wheel costing time,costing product and wasting space that could be better utilised.
fun place to work
Production Worker Mixer &Machine Operator (Former Employee), torontoAugust 20, 2012
Good company free lunch good package good people
Good company to work for, would like to change roles/job title
Administrative Clerk (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 13, 2012
Pros: free coffee, snacks, good working hours, good training
Cons: not room for advancement, job security.
I enjoy the management team, although the pace at this job is sometimes slow. Would like to be a position where I am taking on more tasks and responsibilities.
Great place to work, until they picked up and moved it all over the country....
Machine Operator / General Labourer (Former Employee), Cobourg, ONAugust 9, 2012
Pros: great benefits, great pay.....
Great company to work for..... Economic times forced them to relocated the lines elsewhere..
Busy organizational environment
Sales Trainee (Former Employee), Madrid, MDAugust 2, 2012
Pros: good and supportive work environment, social activities, food discounts for employees
Cons: job instability: as one of the 15 trainees, we didn't know if we'll be able to stay in the company after one-year train.
Working in Kraft Foods was a really enriching opportunity both professionally and personally talking. It was a very busy environment, where organization was the main clue to reach company's goals and meeting deadlines.
Responsibilities were not the same every day, as taking part of a dynamic team and context, but commun tasks were generating sales reports, assisting the key-accounts team in their commercial presentations
Stable organization to work for
Sales System Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioJuly 24, 2012
Stable organization to work for with good senior management
validating deductions, customer supply chain, sales, customers
Deductions Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioJune 16, 2012
I had to process customer inquires regarding invoices, deductions, customer category managers, A/R, coding, resolution
At enough work to make a living
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Castlegar, BCApril 26, 2012
Pros: work independently, seeing the end result of a job well done
Cons: not enough income to support myself.
Being in an under populated area of BC, work was limited by budget and shops to work in. Attending the shops sent to me by the sales representative, I would start my day early and attend to the work order for each shop. This could be a whole day to complete the project or just a part of the day. What i learned was the merchandising section of Kraft is contract and doesn't receive the benefits of Kraft employees so wasn't intended to be a full time position. Relieving the sales representative showed promise but no advancement in the area I lived. My representative was positive and encouraging towards the job and the scope of the industry. the hardest part of the job was surviving on limited income. The most enjoyable part of the job was setting up displays and working with shop owners or internal management to getting a positive conclusion to the projects.
Fast paced environment, great management staff
Operations Coordinator/Lift Operator (Current Employee), Union City, GAJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: 401k pland, great benefits
Cons: only 38 minute lunch break on 10 hour shift
A typical day consist of order picking to fulfill a customers shipment. Since it is a food based warehouse, a strong emphasis is placed on sanitation.
very fast pace jobs
Produce Specialist (Former Employee), Newberry, SCJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: dental insurance
Cons: working over without anyone telling you, being cold all the time
coming in the workplace go to your locker put on the proper attire for you to go to work. go to your work station and get prepare for the assembley line to start up then wait for the birds to start rolling.once your bird comes to your station den you begin to perform your job.
Hard Physical Work
Sanitation Engineer (Former Employee), Davenport, IAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: great benifits
Cons: working third shift
Physical work that included lifting 100 pound parts to machinery and light office work that included updating paperwork for state and OSHA requirments
Great Atmosphere
Food and Beverage Vendor (Current Employee), Foxborough, MAJanuary 21, 2015
fun place to work at, the atmosphere is great, the fans are great. A lot of room for career growth, fun to interact with fans on a daily basis and get to know them a little bit. Not to mention you get a glimpse at the game while working. Overall, great experience and the pay is great as well, I recommend it.
Sales Rep
Associate Sales Rep (Former Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNJanuary 21, 2015
I learned here that I did not want to pursue a career in sales. No flexibility in this division at the company.
Evolving work environment
Associate Scientist II - Oscar Mayer R&D (Current Employee), Madison, WIJanuary 19, 2015
The culture and environment of Kraft is ever changing to keep up the deanding changes of the consumer
Productive and fast paced
Field Support Technician and Project manager (Current Employee), BarcelonaJanuary 19, 2015
A typical day begins with meetings to review processes recently defined and ones currently undergoing review.
On Mondays, there is a meeting to review the week ahead, what projects are currently underway etc. Normally related to the day to day running of the 2nd and 3rd level support desks and checking of SLAs to make that targets are being met.
Giving user and VIP support during the day for Video conferencing and windows applications.
Management will set you up if they don't like you
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAJanuary 16, 2015
I've had this experience and more than one Kraft location. The make promises and don't stand behind their words...and then lie to set you up if you bring attention to it.
ok place to work
Filler Operator, Process Operator (Former Employee), Winchester, VAJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: pay
pay great management SUCKS the team environment is great yep yep yep yep
Great college job
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIJanuary 8, 2015
This was a great job to have while in college

I got to learn about the food industry while going to school for it

Had great bosses that guided mw to where I am today

My favorite part of this job was the people I worked with, all very knowledgeable
Productive,Fun
Remove Bone (Former Employee), Newberry, SCJanuary 6, 2015
Come In Do What U Did Yesterday Unless Told Otherwise. Learnerd How To Do Multiple Jobs.Management Was Perfect. Most Of My Co-Workers Where Wonderful People.I Didnt Have A Hard Part In My Job. I enjoyed Every Bit Of It.

About Kraft Foods

At Kraft, we make brands that are known and loved the world over – and we’ve been doing it for generations. Today – Read more