KPMG

KPMG Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Was a very good company to work with.
Admin & Accounts. Receptionist (Former Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 12, 2014
The work atmosphere was nice

Learned a lot of new stuffs as to managing front office and to keep in touch with the top level management

Management was nice. Used to have month end and year end reviews and grades.

There wasn't any hardest part of the job as such. was difficult to manage alone during month end

Enjoyed everything about my job. good – more... friends good and friendly managers. – less
Excellent place to grow
ERP Consulting Director (Former Employee), MexicoMarch 11, 2014
No boundaries, no limits. It's a great place to grow a professional carreer
Good company & No work pressure.
Associate IT Consultant(QA/Testing) (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 11, 2014
Its a good place to learn some thing out of box. You will learn Business Development skills here apart from your delivery skills.Agile environment, need to work on the things which you don't know.
Great place to start your career
Audit Associate (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 6, 2014
You gain a broad knowledge base of best business practices by your exposure to many different clients. You get to flowchart and understand complicated control systems when on large clients, and when on small clients you touch almost all business aspects of the company.
It's a lot of work
Audit Senior Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 6, 2014
It's a lot of work, but you learn a lot. The hours are what cause most people to leave since as you work your way up more and more is required of you and there is never enough time in a 40 hour workweek to take care of everything you need to.
The greatest public accounting firm to work at
Audit Intern (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 5, 2014
Pros: encouraging environment for learning and asking questions, supportive management and team members, great overtime meals!
Cons: parking issue when working at denver downtown locations
Excellent hands on training, amazing training program providing opportunity to travel and stay in the best hotel! Fun and outstanding team members and clients to work with and learn from, flexible working arrangement and well structured management. The hardest part of the job, I suppose, was the long hours during busy season but as the time was very – more... efficiently spent, days went very fast. The most enjoyable part of the job is to see the final product of our engagement and see our client to publish their annual 10-K report to the SEC! – less
Vey good learning environment
Audit Senior (Former Employee), Harare, ZimbabweMarch 4, 2014
Very busy place to be
I learnt how to perform external audits from start to end
The management is well at training as this is a training centre
Co-workers are helpful
Hardest part of the jon is when you have to balance the education and the work
The most enjoyable part is when you complete an audit assignment and the financials have been signed off
Challenging and collaborative environment but very competitive
Associate, State and Local Tax (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 3, 2014
Good place for a first job, not the best for a second career. Very competitive internally with strict hours and required extended periods, even when work is not available. Had to maintain a positive work-life balance.
good accounting experience
Audit Intern of Financial Team (Former Employee), 北京市, C22March 2, 2014
world well known public accounting firm, with a great culture of team collaboration, lots of industry expoursure
A work play and learning culture at KPMG
Senior Associate (Secondment) (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: big 4 brand tag
Cons: nine to none timings
We use to start out day with e mail sorting and replying, based on the amount of work i plan my day for the volume of work that i have to accommodate. The most enjoyable part of my job is challenge that is to finish the job within the allocated time and resources and providing value added services to clients like financial reporting services to clients. – more... Sometimes with my co-workers we plan swimming and fun times so we can relax and maintain the work life balance. – less
Productive and a challenging work environment and of course a fun place to work
Semi Senior, Audit Division (Former Employee), NigeriaFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work starts with me getting my emails done so I can be ready for the days activities. Most days are spent on client premises. Peak days (usually October to March) at KPMG can be 12hours or more, sometimes extending into the early hours of the morning. Actually very challenging but an excellent learning experience.

The most enjoyable – more... part of the work is we play hard after working hard. There are usually team dinners, department get together, TGIF parties. Always fun with my co-workers, everyone works as a team. The management and workers have a good rapport and friendship built.

The hardest part can be the stretchy long hours.

Good learning environment and allows for personal development. – less
Midsize firm
Article assistant (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHFebruary 27, 2014
Good learning experience on work front as will end up doing everything.
Fun and lots of learning
Consultant, Management Consulting - IT Advisory (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaFebruary 24, 2014
The team and the opportunities at KPMG made all the difference in my career. I learnt a lot from my colleagues who were always approachable and supporting.
Ananlyst
Analyst (Former Employee), CardiffFebruary 24, 2014
It was one the best banks i have worked with. I have learned a lot from my work experience.
Good Experience
Manager - Advisory (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 24, 2014
Great place to work at, good required exposure to the industry and positive experience to work with peers and senior management.
Professional Work Enviornment
Executive Administration (Current Employee), Chennai, TNFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: perks & hikes
Cons: out of scope job profile
KPMG is a best place to work. Employee engagement activities are really appreciable in KPMG.
Fast Past and demanding particularly during busy seasons
Analyst - Financial Risk Management (Current Employee), McLean, VAFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: great medical/dental benefits
Good deal of overtime required during busy season. Work environment is mostly friendly. Employment here offers a great deal of learning opportunities and professional growth.
Great place to build a career!
Associate and Business Development Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: good place to build a career, team work, great people
Cons: sometimes, unable to take the needed breaks and lunch...busy busy busy
Great people with wonderful work ethics.
Good team environment
Productive work schedule
Engagement Setup Administrator - Risk Management (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: opportunity to learn in various areas
Cons: salary not commensurate
Busy momentum, provide high level of review and research regarding risk management process. Co-workers within my team work remotely. Challenging aspects of job are continuous and daily extensive review, change and finalyzing of risk process. Management of work flow is crucial.

Enjoyable aspects is knowing you assisted a team member with a time sensitive – more... matter and later resulted in a client win. – less
Fun at work place
Project Manager/FICO lead (Former Employee), IndiaFebruary 17, 2014
work at KPMG was challenging, It is majorly in to financial services and had a SAP consulting wing.

About KPMG

KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms in the world and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst – Read more