KPMG

KPMG Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company!
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, ColoradoJune 26, 2014
Pros: could be fun at times.
Cons: serious personalities
I was there for just a short time but liked the people in my department.
I learned how very serious accountants are.
Most of management was very nice, some a little quirky, but all in all great to work with. The company knew how to deal with morale when it was low. They had fun in many ways.
I really liked my co-workers we all got along well.
The hardest – more... part of my job was learning the acronyms of business.
The recognition programs they would come up with. – less
Fast paced workplace
Quality Controller (Former Employee), London, ENGJune 26, 2014
Target driven, fast paced with many ambitious people and open for ideas management
Excellent
Assistant Manager - Construction - Civil Engineer (Current Employee), Jeddah, S02June 25, 2014
an Excellent Firm to work for, would advise friends
Nice people and bosses.
Productive and Fun Place
Senior Associate (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 21, 2014
Productive and fun place to work. Great team and work environment.
it was not only accounting
Financial Analyst at Audit Department (Former Employee), TaiwanJune 18, 2014
As what people may imagine Big 4 are doing Accounting everyday, but the truth is that it could be more than involved. By the first day I started my job, I read through the balance sheet and tried to get a whole picture of what I was going to do. That was one thing. The manager assigned me another job to get some proof from client's business agreement – more... regarding to significance influence. It was more like consulting or advisory. – less
Happy at KPMG, but recently relocated
Meeting Room Support/Room Support/Office Support (Current Employee), Watford, ENGJune 18, 2014
Worked at KPMG for ten years covering several roles; sorting and distributing incoming/outgoing mail/couriers, meeting room bookings, meeting room support, filing, live filing, archiving and general office support. Happy at KPMG but recently relocated with my family, so I'm looking for something more local. My day is fairly varied, and I work from 7am – more... until 5pm. My job is challenging but i learn new things everyday which I enjoy. I work both as part of a team, and as an individual – less
A place you can seriously call home!
Associate CRM Support (Former Employee), Montvale, NJJune 17, 2014
Pros: excellent & affordable lunches, friendly staff, always professional, excellent benefits, always room for advancement.
Everyone I've worked for or worked with at KPMG have always been professional, kind, friendly, and always there to lend some assistance.

They are rated as top E.O.C. for a reason! They offer many opportunities for job growth, provide you with a mentor if you wish, they offer courses to improve or refine your current role. They offer many benefits towards – more... your "Work & Life balance", and many, many, more firm benefits that just won't fit in this summary box!

If you find yourself working for this firm, you'll understand why!
It is one of the few firms, you can seriously call home. – less
fun and energetic
assistant (Former Employee), London, ENGJune 17, 2014
KPMG comes off as a very serious multinational company with no nonsense people working there, but what I found on my work experience was that everyone that worked there are very friendly, light hearted people which made the working environment more pleasant to be in.
PRODUCTIVE AND EDUCATIVE
TAX ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), KLJune 17, 2014
Pros: free travelling facilities and reasonable rate in food
One or two days in a month 18 hrs duty.I learned hardworking and responsibilities is for a job.Satisfactory management.My co-workers are very helpful and friendly dealings.In that job so many hardest parts,but i overcome it.Most enjoyable part is learning so many subjects and fluency in various languages.
Reliability in the accounting process
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee), sheikh zayed road dubaiJune 16, 2014
The company is established and well known for their accounting I was the helpdesk computer support
Great place to work. Great inclusion
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 16, 2014
Work is fun steady and it's a great teamwork environment. Management is wonderful. The job is not hard, but very busy. I really enjoy working with my coworkers
Big 4 companies
Junior auditor (Current Employee), MilanJune 15, 2014
Pros: careers prespective
Cons: working long hours
Working a big 4 company is a daly chanllenge. A lot of deadlines, changing clientes/projects every 2/3 weeks but in my opinion is highly recomendable. It allows one person to contact with many diferente realities in such a short period of time and to grow as a professional in a way that would never be possible in a normal company.
Great place to start your career!
Consultant, Risk Advisory (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 12, 2014
- Great career advancement opportunities.
- Challenging environment, but can be rewarding
KPMG
Tax Compliance Administrator & Tax Processor (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKJune 10, 2014
Very busy and long hours. Overall great benefits. Not much room for advancement in my position.
Best Office I've ever been in
Management Consultant Intern (Former Employee), London, ENGJune 10, 2014
Pros: great pay rate and food court
Cons: none that come to mind
While the job was the priority the work environment was amazing.. With the people I worked with they made me feel like apart of the team not an intern, they all helped teach me office skills and the management even helped to, I had a partner of KPMG helping me learn to draft documents. The co-workers welcomed me in and working with a few graduates I – more... felt at home with people nearer my age. The hardest part about the job was learning things from scratch, but the most enjoyable was there was someone there to help me. – less
Work directly with the partners of the firm supporting business opportunities
Proposal Manager (Current Employee), McLean, VAJune 6, 2014
Current job satisfying but because KPMG is a rather large company, it can be a challenge to connect with professionals outside of immediate team. Opportunities for support (non-client facing) professionals are limited.
Great place to work and learn
Audit Intern (Former Employee), 上海市, C23June 5, 2014
Great place to work and learn.
Work life balance is not good.
Assistant Manager Transaction and Restructure (Current Employee), CityJune 4, 2014
Pros: people, culture and the social activities
Cons: not many
Fantastic place to begin a career.

Top management, and a great place to develop skills.

Co workers were great.

Really enjoyed the scoial aspect and the work that I was involved in.
Good Place to explore abilities
Executive - Government (Current Employee), Ahmedabad, GJJune 4, 2014
Pros: no free lunch
Cons: na
Received a right to know about new things if not known also came accross new new tasks and new techniquies to perform audits and work.

Over all good to work , but travelling is too much in this profile which some times leads to problem while handling household matters and family.
Human Resource Senior Associate (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJune 4, 2014
8:30-6:30 Job
Challenging working environment with multicultural people

About KPMG

KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms in the world and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst – Read more