KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
My Experience in KPMG UK
Associate (Current Employee), SSQ, LondonJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: quick learner and team player.
Cons: can exhaust myself with too much work sometimes.
I am on a secondment in KPMG UK, till 20 February. I have had a great time working here. I have been able to learn so much about the working culture and people's psyche. It is quite different from people in India, in a good way. People are always looking for solutions then asking questions, which is bit hard sometimes but it bring the best out of you.
I have been working as a ServiceNow consultant, I have contributed from in building the environment for the scratch. I have been learning a lot working on the course and I have been able to understand each and every part of our environment and dealing with every aspect of service delivery from Supporting, Developing, Implementing, Module demos, User training and Vendor Management.
I get all the support from the management, as I believe I push myself to the max and the management does it as well. It is really appreciable.
Co workers are very understanding, I am working with a Technical architect and we make a great team.
Hardest part is to maintain my health, I sometimes try to indulge myself into the Job and try to learn each and everything. I sometimes forget that I need to maintain my health as well to work. But I am improving on it, now.

I love learning new thing everyday, and working here as One stop shop helps learn a new thing everyday. Which makes me more knowledge and an assets to an organisation.
Fun workplace
DESKTOP SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 18, 2015
I would receive calls about customers having issues with their laptops or desktops and I would guide them over the phone on how to fix their issue.
Great Career Experience
Associate Director of NDPPS (Current Employee), ChicagoJanuary 17, 2015
I developed strong relationships and built some strong teams.
Productive and challenging place to work
Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Montvale, NJJanuary 16, 2015
KPMG has very professional attitude toward work and its good to see people following that behavior. To lighten up load of work, we get to involve in fun activities that rejuvenates to take on new challenges.
nothing much to say about KPMG
Senior Records Representative (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: big bonus
Cons: short breaks, no time off
I enjoyed my job at KPMG, my job was located in Downtown Detroit.
It is the organization which provide dynamic environment with wide spectrum of experience and exposure.
Senior (Current Employee), MumbaiJanuary 11, 2015
excellent working culture and work-life balance
Analyst (Language Expert) in Advisory & Forensics (Former Employee), New Delhi, IndiaJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: working culture
Cons: location
Two years in KPMG India, it had been a pleasure. Great coworkers and good bonus. I learned a lot in due diligence research as well as translations.
Accelerated professional growth, minimal work/life balance
Director, Advisory (Current Employee), North AmericaJanuary 8, 2015
While a great firm to work for and opportunity to work with world class clients and projects, the firm is not a good place if you strive for any work/life balance, particularly if you have a family. Within the Advisory business unit, travel will be 90-100% barring rare exceptions. Also, while the firm tries to place resources on projects within their skillset and discipline, it often becomes a situation where whoever is available gets placed on a project. This provides opportunity for broad exposure to many unique business challenges but will also limit one from building on their desired expertise at times.
Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 5, 2015
Firm provides plenty of personal time and drives for a strong work/life balance
Great
Associate, Advisory, Technology Enablement (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 3, 2015
It is a great place to work as a consultant with a lot of resources available to you to learn from.
Good workplace to learn a lot
Assistant I - Supervisor of Compliance Department (Former Employee), Bogotá, CUNJanuary 2, 2015
KPMG needs a lot of your personal time working; however it is a excellent way to learn about different types of business and functions. They give you opportunities to growth in the company and accomplish personal goals as exchanges between firms worldwide.
Project Lead - Data Analytics (Current Employee), Woodcliff Lake, NJDecember 31, 2014
Productive and needs very hard working people. Management team is good.
Productive, fun working place and very hectic
Internal Auditor Consultant (Former Employee), MaputoDecember 29, 2014
Pros: supported furder education
Cons: no time for personal life
The company had a lot of young and dynamic people which made it very fun to work and this compensated the business and hectic schedules that needed to be dealt with. Opened up your mind due to the level of responsibility that each one had, making you see the bigger picture.
Productive and friendly procurement team
Procurement Administrator (Former Employee), MelbourneDecember 25, 2014
Pros: skill development, great team environment, family/work life balance
Cons: contracting role
• Uploading new and pre-existing contracts into the contract management tool.
• Supported the procurement team with internal and supplier correspondence, including running simple negotiations with suppliers
• Responsible for running of spend reporting in SAP - Vendor reporting, Docshare and EMS
• Supported 3 SRM – Supplier Relationship Reviews
• Performed administrative tasks for procurement team.
Challenging, interesting & great people
Senior Associate (Former Employee), San Francisco, CADecember 24, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: minimal work/life balance
A typical day was fast-paced, challenging and hectic. The people made it worth it; I thoroughly enjoyed working with my team. I learned how to be a great project manager, an excellent mentor, and the power of networking. The hardest part of the job was always being on call for clients. The best part of the job was my team. Compensation and benefits were also excellent.
KPMG is a great place to work
Support Staff - Depart Administrator and Secretary (Current Employee), MumbaiDecember 21, 2014
Pros: work culture, great rapport with immediate bosses, appreciation
Cons: nothing major i can think of
KPMG work culture is good. The operation system is competely different from that i had experienced in my previous organisation. I was able to learn and adapt to the new environment quite easily. The team members are good and cooperative. Though this Job has its own share of stress, short timlines and multiple targets. But it is all acheivable since you will get team support whenever needed. My Job was to provide on Job assistance to entire team in any matter that will smoothen completion of work.
Place that helps you grow
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Stamford, CTDecember 20, 2014
Pros: work / life balance, flexible
Working for KPMG has and is a great experience. They are a company that promotes growth and I think that's great.

They enable their employees to volunteer and have many options, which I also think is great. It has made me feel better about myself and the services I can offer through volunteer work.
Business Development Implementation Program
Regional Partner-Director (Former Employee), São Paulo, BrazilDecember 16, 2014
Reporting to the Partner Global Leader of the IberoAmericas Program in the United States and Markets Partner Leader Brazil, and with a team of 9 indirect and 14 indirect reports in the region, annual revenues of USD 90 million.
• Prepared and implemented the IberoAmericas Program focus on 42 key accounts, increasing revenues by 27%.
• Consolidated regional cross-selling, increasing revenues by 52% in the region.
Great company
Manager, Audit (Former Employee), 台北市, TPEDecember 15, 2014
Great company to work for. Great people and culture. Interesting work.
Great company
Assistant Manager, Human Resources (Former Employee), IndiaDecember 14, 2014
Nice company to grow and learn in.
Lots of opportunities to try your hands on new things

About KPMG

KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). – Read more