KPMG Employee Review

Extreme Passion - Accounting, Finance and Audit
Intern - Audit and Advisory Division (Former Employee) –  Doha, Qatar7 October 2013
I am extremely passionate about the Accounting, Finance and Audit professions and am desirous of making it my career. I consider Finance as the blood stream of every organisation and only astute financial management, together with an engaged accounting team can produce the right Management Information for effective decision making. Finance staff are the catalysts for any organisation and having an effective, embedded core Finance team can assist Business Unit Heads in managing business better, superior and efficiently. I love to contribute to an organisational goals by being a proactive member of the Finance team.
Pros
The passion and drive is the Pros
Cons
The passion ensures there are no cons

Other KPMG Employee Reviews

Opportunities to grow
Assembly Manager (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON22 February 2018
As a temporary employee and student, I was given multiple opportunities for advancement. There was great flexibility in hours, shifts as well as job assignment. It was at KPMG that I was able to develop and enhance my administrative skills.
Very balanced work and good experience and a recognized brand name.
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2018
I enjoyed working for KPMG for eight years. Good benefit package and a recognized brand name. Detailed training programs and friendly atmosphere. If out of town traveling could be reduced, it would have been an ideal job.
Pros
Good Training
Cons
Out of town travelling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K