KPMG Employee Review

Extreme Passion - Accounting, Finance and Audit
Intern - Audit and Advisory Division (Former Employee) –  Doha, Qatar7 October 2013
I am extremely passionate about the Accounting, Finance and Audit professions and am desirous of making it my career. I consider Finance as the blood stream of every organisation and only astute financial management, together with an engaged accounting team can produce the right Management Information for effective decision making. Finance staff are the catalysts for any organisation and having an effective, embedded core Finance team can assist Business Unit Heads in managing business better, superior and efficiently. I love to contribute to an organisational goals by being a proactive member of the Finance team.
Pros
The passion and drive is the Pros
Cons
The passion ensures there are no cons

Other KPMG Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work; professional setting
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2017
On a typical day it is a productive and fun place to work with a very professional setting.

I learned how to be an effective and efficient employee.

Management is always available for assistance.

Hardest part of the job is dealing with volume, which can be overcome with prioritizing and finding efficiencies in processes.
Positive and Professional
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 November 2017
KPMG will give you an opportunity to learn and grow. There will be long hours and challenging assignments but overall, I look back at my time with the Firm in a positive light.
Pros
Flexibility and education
Cons
long hours, mixed messages/expectations from different leaders

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.