KPMG Employee Review

Productive, Exciting Work
Consultant, Management Consulting (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MH8 October 2013
Great work and working experience. I have already done two projects here with KPMG. People are extremely helpful and competent in this organisation. Among all consulting companies, KPMG by far has highest pay per working hour.

Other KPMG Employee Reviews

Every day had challenges that were manageable and exciting
Project Team Support/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 November 2017
Loved working for this company, wish it was a permanent job! Excellent team I worked with and we worked togetheron multiple projects assigned and we completed them in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Compulsatory overtime occassionally
Great training and opportunity for advancement
Staff Accountant, Enterprise (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 November 2017
The company invests a lot in their staff and have created a culture of openness by empowering the staff to reward one another. The company accommodated those still in school and has beautiful facilities for the staff and meeting rooms for discussions with clients.
Pros
Reputation
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.