KPMG Employee Review

extensive learning with good career progression
Audit Associate (Former Employee) –  Malaysia30 October 2013
I was mainly in charged with audit assignments after 6 months on the job. Audit assignments involve audit testing for each accounts of the company and then drafting the audited financial statements that needs to be checked and approved by the managers and partners before submission. Co-workers are extremely helpful and very caring. The hardest part of the job is to deal with difficult clients and working under tight deadlines. The most enjoyable part of the job is the family oriented culture in KPMG.
Pros
good co-workers and management
Cons
tight deadlines

Other KPMG Employee Reviews

Opportunities to grow
Assembly Manager (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON22 February 2018
As a temporary employee and student, I was given multiple opportunities for advancement. There was great flexibility in hours, shifts as well as job assignment. It was at KPMG that I was able to develop and enhance my administrative skills.
Very balanced work and good experience and a recognized brand name.
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2018
I enjoyed working for KPMG for eight years. Good benefit package and a recognized brand name. Detailed training programs and friendly atmosphere. If out of town traveling could be reduced, it would have been an ideal job.
Pros
Good Training
Cons
Out of town travelling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K