KPMG Employee Review

extensive learning with good career progression
Audit Associate (Former Employee) –  Malaysia30 October 2013
I was mainly in charged with audit assignments after 6 months on the job. Audit assignments involve audit testing for each accounts of the company and then drafting the audited financial statements that needs to be checked and approved by the managers and partners before submission. Co-workers are extremely helpful and very caring. The hardest part of the job is to deal with difficult clients and working under tight deadlines. The most enjoyable part of the job is the family oriented culture in KPMG.
Pros
good co-workers and management
Cons
tight deadlines

Other KPMG Employee Reviews

Positive and Professional
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 November 2017
KPMG will give you an opportunity to learn and grow. There will be long hours and challenging assignments but overall, I look back at my time with the Firm in a positive light.
Pros
Flexibility and education
Cons
long hours, mixed messages/expectations from different leaders
Every day had challenges that were manageable and exciting
Project Team Support/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 November 2017
Loved working for this company, wish it was a permanent job! Excellent team I worked with and we worked togetheron multiple projects assigned and we completed them in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Compulsatory overtime occassionally

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.