KPMG Employee Review

Fast paced work environment
Engagement Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA23 October 2012
A typical day at work was always fast paced. Constantly working with project teams to help create budget files, forecasting project economics and coordinating invoicing processes. Meetings were held frequently during the week with Partners, Senior Managers and Managers. My coworkers were very supportive yet very demanding. This was my first job in a huge company, therefore I learned so much relating to time management, relationship building, and working with a dynamic group of people. The most enjoyable part of my job was the traveling advantages. I attended training classes in other cities as well as having quarterly meetings in Seattle and Los Angeles. The hardest part of the job was learning how to prioritize since the work load was fairly heavy; it constituted a lot of overtime.
Pros
traveling and leadership support
Cons
some partners and leadership had unreasonable time lines.

Other KPMG Employee Reviews

Opportunities to grow
Assembly Manager (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON22 February 2018
As a temporary employee and student, I was given multiple opportunities for advancement. There was great flexibility in hours, shifts as well as job assignment. It was at KPMG that I was able to develop and enhance my administrative skills.
Very balanced work and good experience and a recognized brand name.
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2018
I enjoyed working for KPMG for eight years. Good benefit package and a recognized brand name. Detailed training programs and friendly atmosphere. If out of town traveling could be reduced, it would have been an ideal job.
Pros
Good Training
Cons
Out of town travelling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K