KPMG Employee Review

Fast paced work environment
Engagement Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA23 October 2012
A typical day at work was always fast paced. Constantly working with project teams to help create budget files, forecasting project economics and coordinating invoicing processes. Meetings were held frequently during the week with Partners, Senior Managers and Managers. My coworkers were very supportive yet very demanding. This was my first job in a huge company, therefore I learned so much relating to time management, relationship building, and working with a dynamic group of people. The most enjoyable part of my job was the traveling advantages. I attended training classes in other cities as well as having quarterly meetings in Seattle and Los Angeles. The hardest part of the job was learning how to prioritize since the work load was fairly heavy; it constituted a lot of overtime.
Pros
traveling and leadership support
Cons
some partners and leadership had unreasonable time lines.

Other KPMG Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work; professional setting
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2017
On a typical day it is a productive and fun place to work with a very professional setting.

I learned how to be an effective and efficient employee.

Management is always available for assistance.

Hardest part of the job is dealing with volume, which can be overcome with prioritizing and finding efficiencies in processes.
Positive and Professional
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 November 2017
KPMG will give you an opportunity to learn and grow. There will be long hours and challenging assignments but overall, I look back at my time with the Firm in a positive light.
Pros
Flexibility and education
Cons
long hours, mixed messages/expectations from different leaders

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.