KPMG Employee Review

Productive and fun work place with Inter-firm net ball competitions.
Snr Assistant Accountant/Junior Business Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kingston, Jamaica W.I.2 October 2013
It was a training filled day at work. I learnt how to improve our auditing skills in the planning of an audit, looking out for risk management procedures and applying them to the field work in the various industries.

Management was interactive with staff and good interpersonal relationship on the job contributes to good results.

Good interpersonal relationship with co-workers also help to produce better results on the job.

The hardest part of the job was close out the files on time when clients cannot produce the information requested on time.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when things are flowing as planned and I receive little or no review notes.

Other KPMG Employee Reviews

good work place
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 January 2018
I was able to interact with clients regarding their operations, structures and financial reporting controls. In terms of technology, I used software such as workflow management software.
Cons
Challenging and exciting place to work with lots of growth opportunities
Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC11 January 2018
I am a consultant and also an auditor. Every day is different and you work on multiple projects at once. Staff are friendly and dedicated to completing all the work before deadline. Lots of growth opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K