KPMG Employee Review

Productive and fun work place with Inter-firm net ball competitions.
Snr Assistant Accountant/Junior Business Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kingston, Jamaica W.I.2 October 2013
It was a training filled day at work. I learnt how to improve our auditing skills in the planning of an audit, looking out for risk management procedures and applying them to the field work in the various industries.

Management was interactive with staff and good interpersonal relationship on the job contributes to good results.

Good interpersonal relationship with co-workers also help to produce better results on the job.

The hardest part of the job was close out the files on time when clients cannot produce the information requested on time.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when things are flowing as planned and I receive little or no review notes.

Other KPMG Employee Reviews

Every day had challenges that were manageable and exciting
Project Team Support/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 November 2017
Loved working for this company, wish it was a permanent job! Excellent team I worked with and we worked togetheron multiple projects assigned and we completed them in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Compulsatory overtime occassionally
Great training and opportunity for advancement
Staff Accountant, Enterprise (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 November 2017
The company invests a lot in their staff and have created a culture of openness by empowering the staff to reward one another. The company accommodated those still in school and has beautiful facilities for the staff and meeting rooms for discussions with clients.
Pros
Reputation
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.