KPM Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Cut throat.
Vice President of Sales (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, ID7 November 2017
Company was sold and went through a name change. Good people at the time, but new owners were unrealistic. The overall core motto stayed the same with "Customer First" but the direction of the company is unrefined and bidirectional with no road map.
Pros
Family oriented
Cons
No direction
My experience
temporary teacher (Former Employee) –  Ringlet Cameron Highlands29 April 2017
An awesome place to work with but since I just worked as a temporary teacher, I couldn't continue work here. even though I was just worked as a temporary teacher but was given a lot of opportunities to contribute and work along with other teachers. I had gone to Thailand and Indonesia to participate in the international programs. this had thought me highest confident level in conducting and facilitating program with kids.
Productive work
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Terengganu4 October 2016
I work as a information technology teacher.Can work under preasure.i can manage teachers and students.i am a good worker.good personel.i have very excellent knowledge in iCT and sports.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Teaching
TEACHER (Current Employee) –  Klang9 March 2016
Secured job. Need to add income to support kids education. up grade lifestyle. I love my job but need some part time job to upgrade my income.
Pros
Partially covered medical
Cons
Healthcare
Productive and fun workplace with a lot of books in school library
Primary School Teacher (Librarian) (Current Employee) –  M1223 October 2015
Fun work place with supportive management in school environment. I learned more on librarians management and I also involved directly in decision making about how to make school library more effective. The most of enjoyable part in doing my job is working alongside my colleagues that are really helpful to achieve school library's target and learning from them.
A very fun workplace with many activities going on
Lifeguard (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY9 September 2015
Being a lifeguard was what i wanted to do the age that i turned 16, so thats exactly what i did. The honor was given to me to work at a local pool that i actually grew up swimming at, it couldn't be turned down. I worked there for 2 summers and grew relationships with the families and children that went to this pool. The most exciting part of this job was watching over them and as they swim in my care i try my best to be fully aware and ready for anything!
Pros
Being allowed to use the neighborhood pool
Cons
Getting too hot in the sun
Exciting opportunities
Clerk / Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MI31 March 2014
A great place to lean about different industries.
The variety of assisgnments was exciting.
Pros
Variety
Cons
Not very long term assignments. 12 months or more.
Self Employed
Small Projects Contractor (Current Employee) –  New York24 October 2013
Great place with great clients worked in all facets of handyman and maintenance fields