Kostuch Media Ltd., a diversified company with a stable of print, digital and events, is looking for an online editor to oversee and direct the company’s varied websites. The successful candidate should be an energetic self starter, who is detail-oriented, and has the ability to multi-task and work both independently and as part of a team.
Among the attributes we are looking for are:
- Three to five years of editorial experience;
- The ability to write clear, concise web copy;
- A strong knowledge of CMS systems and other Internet-based applications;
- Extensive experience planning and executing digital and social media campaigns;
- 3+ years’ experience in front-end web development including HTML, CSS, and PHP;
- Solid experience configuring and building web templates and pages with technologies such as Wordpress and Joomla;
- Experience working within a portable device application development (mobile, smartphones, tablets) environment;
- Solid understanding of responsive design and development;
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite applications;
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience managing email marketing;
- Ability to create, test and deploy email marketing campaigns as well as continuously measure, analyze and optimize their performance;
- Skills to monitor and analyze web statistics with the goal of improving performance;
- Experience with managing and optimizing display advertising through Google’s DFP; Tracking and reporting experience within Display is an asset
- Excel proficiency
- Ability to work to a tight deadline
The role is a contract position, replacing a maternity leave. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Kostuch Media is the publisher of Foodservice and Hospitality magazine and Hotelier magazine - two of the most respected publications in the...