The Production Associate will be required to support the production team on a daily basis by providing assistance with the operation and set up of CNC Machinery.
Responsibilities and Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Load, secure and unload completed work, by hand or using hoist.
- May be required to perform initial machine operations to turn, face, tap, drill, bore and contour iron and steel work pieces.
- Change and adjust heads, fixtures and bar guides
- Fit and assemble machined metal parts and subassemblies using hand and power tools
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Adhere to all workplace safety policies, compliances and regulations
- Use all required safety equipment, e.g. steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses / goggles, etc
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a heavy manufacturing environment working with CNC machines.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Experience in the Aerospace industry a strong asset.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Must be able to communicate in English (both written and oral) as it relates to the job.
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
This position is an entry level role that will allow an individual with an interest in general machining to gain further experience in the field. We thank all applicant for their interest in Koss Aerospace however only those chosen to move forward with the hiring process will be contacted.
Indeed - 8 months ago