We have an immediate opening for permanent, full-time (40 hours) CNC lathe operator at our Mississauga facility. The ideal candidate will have experience operating CNC machines and engine lathes. The successful candidate will set-up and adjust machinery, verify dimensions of machined tools and parts using precision measuring instruments. You will have demonstrated experience in reading and accurately interpreting blueprints, diagrams, schematics, drawings, manuals and specifications.
- Completion of college/CEGEP/vocation or technical training required
- Grade 12 education or equivalent required
- 5 or more years of related experience required
- Previous experience in an aviation/aerospace manufacturing setting considered an asset
- Excellent CNC Programming/Set-up abilities
- Good math skills
- Must be able to communication in English (read, write, speak) as it relates to the job
- Must have own tools, steel-toed safety boots and safety glasses or goggles
- Must possess a strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Perform other reasonable duties as may be assigned
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $18- $22 per hour based on experience + benefits (dental, life, group)
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or unsolicited agency referrals will be accepted.
Indeed - 21 months ago
Koss Aerospace is a Tier-1 manufacturer of structural aircraft components and assemblies, having over 35 years of experience serving...