The CMM Technician is responsible for direct examination of product to ensure that quality standards and procedures are met and aligned with legislation and customer specifications.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Perform internal QA audits that are compliant with corporate policies, practices, and procedures.
- Assist with the maintenance of QA monitoring programs, including audits, controls, and other qualifiers.
- Inspect production material as assigned for defects as trained.
- Remove defective items from production, designating reason for removal. * Support new product development and continuous improvement and by integrating quality control tools into processes.
- Comply with Company QA programs for monitoring supplier quality, including audits, controls, and other qualifiers.
- Support new product development and continuous improvement and by integrating quality control tools (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, etc.) into processes.
- Promote and advocate quality achievement and performance improvement across the organization.
- Writing, Editing, and Executing CNC Programs for C.M.M (MCosmos preferred)
Required Qualifications Include:
- Post Secondary Education in an appropriate field.
- Minimum 2 years of direct work experience with QA systems, regulations, guidelines, and associated standards.
- Direct knowledge of QA methodologies.
- Advanced GD&T – Applications;
- Must have experience using standard measuring/inspection equipment
Indeed - 19 months ago
Koss Aerospace is a Tier-1 manufacturer of structural aircraft components and assemblies, having over 35 years of experience serving...