KORE Employee Reviews

Com muito potencial
IT Director (Current Employee) –  São Paulo, SP14 February 2017
Empresa recém adquirida onde tem um grande potencial, porém precisa amadurecer na Gestão e direcionamento Global vs Local. Investir mais nos funcionários traria um melhor comprometimento e engajamento de ambos. Precisa criar processos de controle e automação de atividades manuais. Precisam diminuir as mudanças de direcionamentos constantes da alta gerencia.
Pros
Localidade e Equilibrio Vida Pessoal/Profissional
Cons
Sem processos
fast growing automation company
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Texas and California1 March 2016
Great place to work, excellent compensation and family oriented. Travel is an option that is offered if that is something you would like to do. Pay and time off is based on completion and work accomplished/
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Must work hard
The Best Boss in the World
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Comstock Park, MI14 June 2012
Respect and co-operation were a big part of this small manufacturing company. The high principals of the owner and all employees were practiced daily. I implemented and mastered the crossover from DOS software to a Windows based accounting software with much success. I was responsible for the entire accounting department which included 8 - 20 employees. I was required to draft and document government contracts. Some inventory control and all of the HR tasks were under my care. I retired when the business grew and the job required a person with more energy and time than I could give. I have never worked for a more caring or generous employer. This was truly a 'dream job'.
Pros
employer provided and paid for healthcare, 401-k matching, holidays and vacations, bonuses, and breaks.
Kore
3D generalist (Former Employee) –  Home8 March 2012
It was basically a temp 3D modeling commission that allowed me to make a few models for a casino game. I worked from home and sent characters via email.
Pros
worked from home
Cons
duration was too short

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KORE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8