Konrad Group is dedicated to creating an environment filled with innovation. We have an open, collaborative office and a team of tech enthusiasts that are passionate about making amazing software and make sure to have fun while doing so. We are serious about our team lunches and game nights!
Our engineering team works in smaller teams based on the project size, collaborating closely with project management and our quality engineering group. We encourage the free exchange of new ideas and reward self-motivation.
We need developers who are able to write robust, sophisticated, and elegant apps for the Android market. Object-Oriented experience is a must.
A strong applicant must have:
- Knowledge of Java
- Familiarity with the Eclipse IDE
- Solid understanding of the Object-Oriented paradigm
- Competent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the Android SDK
- Experience in mobile application development
How to Apply:
(1) Follow us on Twitter and/or like us on Facebook – We’re a social group, so we insist that you check out what we’ve been up to lately, and maybe even introduce yourself!
(2) Visit our careers page: http://www.konradgroup.com/careers and send us your resume/ CV