Konica Minolta is a dynamic global company employing over 41,000 employees and growing steadily. Our vision is to be a trusted advisor of high quality document management solutions and services that creates new value for our clients, and is a company that can attract, recruit and retain smart talented employees.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is a very important role responsible for developing and executing an effective National Recruitment Program, delivering a professional and consistent experience for potential employees, and high quality candidates in all locations in Canada. Candidates will range from entry level to senior sales management roles, requiring a broad range of interviewing and recruitment skills and strategies. The role reports to the Vice-President of Direct Sales and could be located in our offices in Toronto or Montreal.
- Develop, lead and manage the sales recruitment program in particular, and other searches as required.
- Build a best in class sustainable recruitment plan in each Market and source/develop recruitment collaterals.
- Coordinate the recruitment activities of the company, working closely with human resources and the hiring manager to complete the recruitment cycle (i.e. post vacant positions, screen resumes, complete reference checks, conduct background checks, and assist with scheduling interviews and panel assessments).
- Execute the on-boarding program of new sales employees.
- Track recruitment metrics and develop reports to ensure process effectiveness.
- Learn and Deploy up to date national processes, talent applicant tracking system, e-tools for recruiting, and train managers.
- Identify strategic sources for talent and measure the results of each source.
- Identify high quality talent funnel respecting Konica Minolta’s standards of conduct and maintain on-going relationships with contacts from strategic sources.
- Working collaboratively with HR to ensure proper hiring process and budgetary discipline is followed.
- Provide coordination to ensure that new hires receive all they need to start on day one.
- Manage external job postings and on-line ads.
- Maintain a data-base of potential candidates for ongoing Management use.
- Conduct and document exit interviews.
- Manage the recruitment budget.
- Prepare and present reports on the recruitment program and its effectiveness to the executive team.
- As assigned by management.
- University degree in Sales, Business, Human Resources or other relevant discipline.
- 5 years of successful experience in a recruitment role, corporate or agency.
- Recruiting experience in sales function for account management /corporate sales role.
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgment and decision making skills when faced with conflict situations or sensitive employee relations matters.
- Excellent relationship building, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Capacity to work in a fast pace environment and handle multiple searches.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with a talent management system.
- Able to excel in a changing and fast pace environment.
- Flexibility to travel.
- A creative and strategic thinker; able to manage long- and short-term initiatives concurrently.
- Effective time management/prioritization skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Able to handle highly confidential information.
- Fluency in English and French is necessary.
Count on Konica Minolta for:
- Competitive Salary, excellent commission and bonus structure.
- Professional Sales Training Development.
- Generous benefits including employer contributions to RRSP’s.
- Exciting reward and recognition programs.
- Career advancement in a fast growing, fast paced global company.
- Challenging & Rewarding Work.
- Being part of a fun and exciting team that’s passionate about solving our customers problems.
POSITION TYPE: Regular, Full time LOCATION Toronto ON or Montreal QC
Count on Konica Minolta for everything you need for a successful career
Check out our other exciting career opportunities at: