Responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to support KMBS current and future business requirements and needs.
- Order Entry
- Investigate & resolve customer issues
- Assist with inventory control
- Liase with warehouse and inventory staff
- Return of goods (RMA’s)
- Back up to Order Desk
- Provide necessary customer/company business information.
- Ensure deliverables are prepared to satisfy customer KPI targets.
- Provide prompt customer service and support to customers, branches and dealers.
- Process customer orders including E-orders and stock transfers.
- Investigate and resolve reported matters in a timely manner.
- Provide necessary paperwork to warehouse/finance staff when shipments arrive from suppliers/customers.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve customer issues.
- Regular status review of all outstanding and completed matters.
- Handle the return of goods – RA# etc.
- Review and recommend customer service procedures that will improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Perform other relevant duties as required and assigned by Department Manager or Supervisor
- College Business Diploma and/or 3-5 years relevant experience an asset.
- Proven communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize work assignments
- Knowledge of warehouse and service area procedures
- Customer Service oriented with effective customer interaction skills
- Proven Customer service and warehouse operations experience.
- MS Office experience including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Fluently bilingual in English and French an asset
- Proficiency in Word / Excel (MS Office)
Count on Konica Minolta for:
- Competitive Salary, excellent commission and bonus structure
- Professional Sales Training Development
- Generous benefits including employer contributions to RRSP’s
- Exciting reward and recognition programs
- Career advancement in a fast growing, fast paced global company
- Challenging & Rewarding Work
- Being part of a fun and exciting team that’s passionate about solving our customers problems
Count on Konica Minolta for everything you need for a successful career!
Check out our other exciting career opportunities at:
Welcome to Konica Minolta -- a global business leader in advanced imaging technologies and managed IT solutions, with 37,000 employees and...