Provide a full range of Branch Administration activities by managing the office needs; ensuring Branch Managers and Sales Managers are fully supported, while maintaining a superior level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Answer and direct calls.
- Distribute mail to office employees.
- Greet visitors and have them sign in, and fill out health and safety waiver. Give visitors a visitor badge to wear. Offer guests coffee/water.
- Assist in Billing inquiries using SAP
- Mail Room: Maintenance of Neopost machine, mail room supplies, stamp and send all outgoing mail. Order Purolator supplies and arrange payment of account.
- Supplies : maintaining, ordering and managing for all teams and branches
- Property Management: liaison with property manager/owner if building is leased. If owned then BA is responsible to hire/coordinate with contractors on building maintenance needs.
- Vendor liaison/coordinator for all locations
- Maintain phone system: voicemail set up, extension set up and deletion.
- Security and Site management/after hours emergency contact for Security company.
- HR liaison for new hire and terminations, (return of equipment and security access badges)
- Set up ID badges & security swipe cards for new hires, and cubicle assignment.
- Demo room contact, Vcare, maintenance and supplies
Assist Sales Managers:
- Assist Sales manager with letters, and e-mail correspondence.
- Travel arrangements
- Meeting requirements, projector/ room bookings and ordering lunch if needed.
Health and Safety Committee:
- Health and Safety Committee lead and WSIB certified member
- First Aid Certified (Representative)
- WSOP trainer for Admin staff and Service Technicians
- WHIMS training
- Scheduling health and safety meetings, fire drills maintain the up keep and updating of the health and safety board
- New Hire orientation and Health and Safety tours.
- Minimum of grade 12 secondary school diploma
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizations skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to partner with sales representatives and leaders
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to take initiative to solve a problem and recognize the correct avenues for support
- High degree of confidentiality and administrative excellence
- Mastery of all Windows Office applications
- SAP application
Count on Konica Minolta for:
- Competitive Salary, excellent commission and bonus structure
- Professional Sales Training Development
- Generous benefits including employer contributions to RRSP’s
- Exciting reward and recognition programs
- Career advancement in a fast growing, fast paced global company
- Challenging & Rewarding Work
- Being part of a fun and exciting team that’s passionate about solving our customers problems
POSITION TYPE: Regular, Full time LOCATION: Ottawa, ON REFERENCE: 14-2132
Count on Konica Minolta for everything you need for a successful career
Check out our other exciting career opportunities at:
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Welcome to Konica Minolta -- a global business leader in advanced imaging technologies and managed IT solutions, with 37,000 employees and...