Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc.

Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc. Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits

Looking for a new challenge.
Electronics Technician (Current Employee), Regina, SKOctober 22, 2013
Pros: nice people
Cons: long hours
Looking for a new challenge. The company is a nice place to work at most of the time, just like any company I guess. For me, personally, the biggest sense of satisfaction comes from putting a smile on one of my customers faces because they're now up and running again.
High Paced Work Flow, High Multitask Environment
Client Care Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga OntarioSeptember 19, 2013
Konica Minolta OPS department closely monitors "VIP" accounts. Working with these accounts you must be able to pay attention to detail, work in a multitask environment and be able to deal with very high end clients, who except nothing the best service. I personally monitor a minimum of six accounts and this includes the proactive ordering of toner and – more... placing of service calls. – less
big job of busy warehouse
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee), brampton.ware house of konica minoltaMay 22, 2013
they hire me during the annual inventory lot of work their in start , the staff from head office was also their to help and guide in inventory and for first one week i work their for 17 to 18 hours but i gave my 100% because i like to work in educated atmosphere, the supervisor after first week work of mine appriteate me a lot and told me that i will – more... confirm you as a ware house clerk that was a big day for me that i got confirm job offer from a big company i never forget that time and remember my supervisor and that warehouse forever but unfortunately my last year exam of bachelor degree urge me to left the job and finish them first otherwise i or have a desire to work their for a longtime because i learned a lot from their in less time about ware house work.i still miss that place a lot. – less
Enjoyable work place with outside eating area
Accounts Payable (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioJanuary 15, 2013
Wonderful co-workers. Cleaned up the ap for Ontario and Quebec. Most of the accounts had Konica either on hold or in collections. I was able to clean up all the accounts and resolve any discrepencies that occured. Learnt alot about the business.
Productive fun workplace
Field Technician (Former Employee), MonctonDecember 2, 2012
Assemble different components of photocopiers, add firmware and template it to specs
Determine the functionality of returned equipment and/or course of action to fix it.
Assist in setting up devices for customers as well as providing bilingual onsite training to users. Fix copiers on site when needed
Presidents Club reward for hard work.
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 4, 2012
Pros: positive meetings
Cons: drinking booze at work
Good training / Bootcamp two weeks inToronto
Was very fun before new management change
The Bullpen was a great support of experienced go getters
Hardest part was being disciplines within to make a ton of business cold calls/prospecting
Most rewarding part of career was the bonus holiday,going to Aruba with my wife and all my fellow business partners.
Great money, great people, but very unorganized
Billing Support Associate (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: bbqs, celebrating birthdays, incentives, acknowledgements
Cons: stressfull at times, unreasonable vacation scheduling
A typical day at work is setting up contracts, cancelling contracts, sending and responding to emails. I've learned a lot more organizational skills, what the real meaning of customer service is dealing with customers on the phone and solving their problems to the best of my ability.

The hardest part of my job is usually the end of the month when deadlines – more... need to be met.

The most enjoyable part of my job is working with great people as well as satisfying customer needs. – less

Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc. Photos