Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc. Employee Reviews

no communication from superiors
Team Lead Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 9, 2016
The job was easy working with all the different customers on a day to day
36 years experience in the field job was enjoyable
employees very team orientaded
Pros
Working with customers face to face
Cons
Management very uncooperative no communication ancient work processes
Organized
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 4, 2016
Lots of hunting and cold calling, fast paced, good culture.
Enjoyed the presentations to company heads, laso the uncapped commission
Not at this time
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, ABFebruary 25, 2016
Cannot review at this time. Sorry as I am still in exit negotiations.
20 words needed blah blah blah. No loyalty to staff what so ever.
Made some life time friends with Konica enjoyed working for them
Credit/Collections Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONNovember 11, 2015
Was a difficult task to work for the company well they were downsizing. Over all management was good and all co-workers were great people.
Pros
use to have great bbq for employees
Cons
Hard to work in an enviroment that is laying off people.
Heavy work load
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ONFebruary 17, 2016
The work load is too much, It is very difficult to keep up with job requirements and to do a good job. Good benefits, pay not so good.
Very Good Experience ,Great management but under stuff
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  MississuagaMay 27, 2015
I had a great time working , nice company culture and when working you feel very accepted and part of a team.

Only down side is the department was under stuff and due to the high volume of entries it was very difficult for management to have clear understanding of what the roles require in order to appreciate employee input and properly access their strength and weakness .

High value of role is placed on speed .
Pros
nice company culture and when working you feel very accepted and part of a team
Cons
Under stuff, High value off job is placed on quantity
Great Place to work, not enough challenge
Billing Specialist/Client Care Representative (Current Employee) –  PickeringSeptember 7, 2015
Great place to work, not enough opportunities or time to personally grow and develop, due to downsizing. Very busy, high volume of work.
Great Place to work, not enough challenge
Billing Specialist/Client Care Representative (Current Employee) –  PickeringSeptember 1, 2015
Great Place to work, not enough challenge. Acquisition from Pitney Bowes. New position and new exposure. New Culture. Love the people.
Great money, great people, but very unorganized
Billing Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 19, 2012
A typical day at work is setting up contracts, cancelling contracts, sending and responding to emails. I've learned a lot more organizational skills, what the real meaning of customer service is dealing with customers on the phone and solving their problems to the best of my ability.

The hardest part of my job is usually the end of the month when deadlines need to be met.

The most enjoyable part of my job is working with great people as well as satisfying customer needs.
Pros
bbqs, celebrating birthdays, incentives, acknowledgements
Cons
stressfull at times, unreasonable vacation scheduling
Presidents Club reward for hard work.
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABOctober 4, 2012
Good training / Bootcamp two weeks inToronto
Was very fun before new management change
The Bullpen was a great support of experienced go getters
Hardest part was being disciplines within to make a ton of business cold calls/prospecting
Most rewarding part of career was the bonus holiday,going to Aruba with my wife and all my fellow business partners.
Pros
positive meetings
Cons
drinking booze at work
High Paced Work Flow, High Multitask Environment
Client Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga OntarioSeptember 19, 2013
Konica Minolta OPS department closely monitors "VIP" accounts. Working with these accounts you must be able to pay attention to detail, work in a multitask environment and be able to deal with very high end clients, who except nothing the best service. I personally monitor a minimum of six accounts and this includes the proactive ordering of toner and placing of service calls.
big job of busy warehouse
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  brampton.ware house of konica minoltaMay 22, 2013
they hire me during the annual inventory lot of work their in start , the staff from head office was also their to help and guide in inventory and for first one week i work their for 17 to 18 hours but i gave my 100% because i like to work in educated atmosphere, the supervisor after first week work of mine appriteate me a lot and told me that i will confirm you as a ware house clerk that was a big day for me that i got confirm job offer from a big company i never forget that time and remember my supervisor and that warehouse forever but unfortunately my last year exam of bachelor degree urge me to left the job and finish them first otherwise i or have a desire to work their for a longtime because i learned a lot from their in less time about ware house work.i still miss that place a lot.
Productive fun workplace
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  MonctonDecember 2, 2012
Assemble different components of photocopiers, add firmware and template it to specs
Determine the functionality of returned equipment and/or course of action to fix it.
Assist in setting up devices for customers as well as providing bilingual onsite training to users. Fix copiers on site when needed
Looking for a new challenge.
Electronics Technician (Current Employee) –  Regina, SKOctober 22, 2013
Looking for a new challenge. The company is a nice place to work at most of the time, just like any company I guess. For me, personally, the biggest sense of satisfaction comes from putting a smile on one of my customers faces because they're now up and running again.
Pros
nice people
Cons
Enjoyable work place with outside eating area
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, OntarioJanuary 15, 2013
Wonderful co-workers. Cleaned up the ap for Ontario and Quebec. Most of the accounts had Konica either on hold or in collections. I was able to clean up all the accounts and resolve any discrepencies that occured. Learnt alot about the business.
Good colleagues and product but bad management and internal procedures makes it bad
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QCJune 8, 2016
A lot of good employees have left at Montreal Branch in the 2 years that I worked there as an Account Manager. Poor management and micro management with 70s mentality and heavy internal procedures gives me the reasons to remove 3*.

Excellent products and very good support team (until every one with experience eventually leaves) are the only reason I would give this place a 2*.
Pros
Colleagues, product quality
Cons
Management, company not knowing where it is heading with newly acquired IT Weapons