Our client, a food distributor, has an office administrative position open in their Richmond head office.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the comprehensive administrative filing system and e-files consisting of the employment and confidential personal files of subsidiaries from British Columbia, Ontario and Nova Scotia.
- Coordinate meetings and prepare meeting minutes for corporate accounting department and subsidiaries.
- Monitor client emails for distribution to appropriate team members,
- Maintain appointment calendars and make arrangements for meetings
- General assistance in creating memos, drafting engagement letters and other presentations and keeping projects on schedule.
- Assists with answering questions and inquiries and effectively screens incoming calls to Senior Managers in a pleasant, friendly, and helpful manner.
- Handle confidential and proprietary information on a daily basis.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications and Other Requirements:
- High proficiency with computers and software, high level understanding of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability and desire to multitask and adjust to changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in typing speed and accuracy.
- Enjoy challenges and ability to work with deadlines.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin/Cantonese.
Please include salary expectation with your reply.