KONECRANES

KONECRANES Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Large Publicly Traded Corporation
Regional Administrator (Former Employee), BurlingtonSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: easy commute
Typical day at work included invoicing customers, responding to telephone inquiries, working with service managers and administrators to help them solve their problems. Co-workers were very hard working dedicated individuals. The best part of this job was being successful in implementing a proven system and then watching it work. I am still in touch with my favourite manager there that said "get what you inspect, not what you expect". That phrase has stayed with me to this day.
Great Company
Sales Executive - Sales and Service contracts (Former Employee), Montreal, QCAugust 10, 2014
Pros: excellent staff
Excellent company , products & services alike.
Great products for all your packaging needs.
Great Work, very very poor management.
Overhead Crane Technician (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABJune 16, 2013
Pros: the actual work
Cons: management, corporate attitude, politics, lack of accountability
What was suppose to be a very good job ended up being a disaster, due to management. There is no accountability in this company. I terminated, with out cause, while rehabbing a sprained ankle and was paid extra severance to not take the company to court. This all happened after I complete a positive year end review, given a raise, and sent for 2 weeks of training in Burlinton, ON. Be carefull if you do go to work for Kone but if you a trades person I would suggest looking else where, especially in Alberta.

Today I am actually thankful for them terminating me because my wage increased 33% and I work in a much heathier environment then what was considered NORMAL at Kone.

About KONECRANES

Konecranes wants to give customers a positively uplifting experience. The Finnish company is a global manufacturer of cranes, – Read more