Konecranes is the industry shaping global leader in manufacturing and servicing overhead cranes and other lifting equipment. We service a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals.
An opening currently exists for a Millwright/Overhead Crane Technician in our Ft. McMurray, AB location.
Ft.McMurray wages - $27.00 - 32.00 per hour CAD.
8,000 to 10,000 hours experience in overhead cranes.
Written references must be provided to verify experience.
- Read blueprints, diagrames and schematic drawings of overhead cranes.
- Install, align, dismantle and move startionary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment, of overhead cranes using hand and power tools.
- Operate hoisting and lifting devices such as cranes, jacks and tractos to position machinery and parts during the installation, set-up and repair of overhead cranes.
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions of overhead cranes.
- Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts of overhead cranes.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintencance work on overhead cranes.
- Construct foundations for overhead cranes in case of new installations.
- Assemble overhead cranes prior to installation unsing hand and power tools.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to:
Konecranes Canada Inc.
Attention: Human Resources Department
Please reference Technician, Ft.McMurray in the subject line
We thank all candidates, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.