Konecranes is the industry shaping global leader in manufacturing and servicing overhead cranes and other lifting equipment. We service a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals.
An opening currently exists for a Crane Technician / Journeyman Electrician for our Saskatoon Service Team.
- Upon training; you will visit customer sites to perform inspections, repairs, and modifications to all types of overhead cranes and hoists
- Respond to after-hours service calls
- Resolve emergency breakdown situations
- Provide excellent customer service
- Complete daily timesheets and inspection reports
- Identify customer needs and communicate the sales opportunities to appropriate Konecranes' staff
- Ensure Konecranes' and customer specific safety procedures are followed at all times
- Evening, weekend and out of town work will be required occasionally
- Journeyman Electrician
- Experience in similar industry is preferred but not required
- Good mechanical background
- Motor Control experience is an asset
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Ability to take the initiative, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Enthusiastic and team oriented
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your résumé to:
Konecranes Canada Inc.
Attention: Human Resources
We thank all candidates, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.