KONE Employee Review

Well Known Company
Part Time Senior Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chertsey4 April 2014
We have a good team, always will to help, The payroll is very complex so with this comes many problems, which is the hardest part of the job, rectifying the error made by the overseas data in put staff, hence the payroll be outsourced in the UK and not longer overseas.

The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with the staff and putting right what has gone wrong.

Our direct management are very approachable and willing to help.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Bad decision making by Higher Management

Other KONE Employee Reviews

Inovative Work Environment
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS19 April 2017
I really enjoy working at Kone, but unfortunately, I am away from my Family and Friends in another province living alone.

Kone has a variety of great tools in which to not only track the progress of specific jobs, but at the same time, they can also track the work force to ensure that the operational side of the business is meeting their weekly and monthly objectives.

Kone is a fair and respectful company with additional resources to help you as an individual grow to be better at your job, along with the potential for upward growth within the organization.

I would recommend working for Kone to anyone who has either a sales, marketing, or even an operational background.
Fun place to work.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON14 December 2016
Great team environment. Enjoy working there and having a well supporting management and administrative staff. I recommend working for KONE if you enjoy the vertical transportation industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KONE. Our community is ready to answer.