KONE Employee Review

electro mechanical work on jungle gym
Crane Inspection and Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Oregon and Southern Washington13 September 2013
afraid of heights? demanding environmental and safety hazards. Benefits were ok, but long hours and some travel. Lots of paper work! Selling is involved. I liked the outdoor locations, Oregon is beautiful.
Pros
Senic travel
Cons
Work at Height

Other KONE Employee Reviews

Inovative Work Environment
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS19 April 2017
I really enjoy working at Kone, but unfortunately, I am away from my Family and Friends in another province living alone.

Kone has a variety of great tools in which to not only track the progress of specific jobs, but at the same time, they can also track the work force to ensure that the operational side of the business is meeting their weekly and monthly objectives.

Kone is a fair and respectful company with additional resources to help you as an individual grow to be better at your job, along with the potential for upward growth within the organization.

I would recommend working for Kone to anyone who has either a sales, marketing, or even an operational background.
Fun place to work.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON14 December 2016
Great team environment. Enjoy working there and having a well supporting management and administrative staff. I recommend working for KONE if you enjoy the vertical transportation industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KONE. Our community is ready to answer.