KONE Employee Review

Different type of work
Administrator-Service Division (Former Employee) –  ON9 October 2012
My day would consist of opening work orders, processing expense reports to be approved by Branch Manager.
Daily entry of technician hours, ensuring all purchase orders, hours, expenses related to a job have been entered, thus allowing closure of job.
Maintaining the "contract base" for Burlington; this consisted of entries of contracts for service to customer's crane equipment, loading contract into system. The "base" was balanced daily/weekly and total information was required prior to the last "month end day" to have budget numbers/amounts entered for final service numbers.

It was interesting to see how cranes were produced/manufactured and learning about the various types of cranes, gantry's, jibs, etc.

A typical day wasn't always typical...you wanted to be sure there was balance between service work but making sure the customer needs were handled, especially when entering of the contracts, getting the information to customer in a timely manner, along with the booklet for their files.

I enjoy dealing with customers, whether it be by phone or in person, even though sometimes there were hiccups to deal with, truly enjoy that aspect of this particular job.
Pros
dealing with the other administrators from across canada
Cons
last week working up to month end, long days

Other KONE Employee Reviews

Inovative Work Environment
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS19 April 2017
I really enjoy working at Kone, but unfortunately, I am away from my Family and Friends in another province living alone.

Kone has a variety of great tools in which to not only track the progress of specific jobs, but at the same time, they can also track the work force to ensure that the operational side of the business is meeting their weekly and monthly objectives.

Kone is a fair and respectful company with additional resources to help you as an individual grow to be better at your job, along with the potential for upward growth within the organization.

I would recommend working for Kone to anyone who has either a sales, marketing, or even an operational background.
Fun place to work.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON14 December 2016
Great team environment. Enjoy working there and having a well supporting management and administrative staff. I recommend working for KONE if you enjoy the vertical transportation industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KONE. Our community is ready to answer.