KONE

KONE Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Respectful and professional
Safety Advisor (Former Employee), Fort McMurrayFebruary 15, 2013
SUMMARY
A resourceful results oriented Health Safety & Environment professional with a background in firefighting and safety services. My unique skill set enables the implementation of HSE communication programs integrated with practical HSE prevention programs and management systems to lead change and achieve improved performance outcomes. An effective – more... communicator with strong leadership skills and the ability to negotiate, influence, liaises and motivate on all level – less
Different type of work
Administrator-Service Division (Former Employee), ONOctober 9, 2012
Pros: dealing with the other administrators from across canada
Cons: last week working up to month end, long days
My day would consist of opening work orders, processing expense reports to be approved by Branch Manager.
Daily entry of technician hours, ensuring all purchase orders, hours, expenses related to a job have been entered, thus allowing closure of job.
Maintaining the "contract base" for Burlington; this consisted of entries of contracts for service to – more... customer's crane equipment, loading contract into system. The "base" was balanced daily/weekly and total information was required prior to the last "month end day" to have budget numbers/amounts entered for final service numbers.

It was interesting to see how cranes were produced/manufactured and learning about the various types of cranes, gantry's, jibs, etc.

A typical day wasn't always typical...you wanted to be sure there was balance between service work but making sure the customer needs were handled, especially when entering of the contracts, getting the information to customer in a timely manner, along with the booklet for their files.

I enjoy dealing with customers, whether it be by phone or in person, even though sometimes there were hiccups to deal with, truly enjoy that aspect of this particular job. – less
productive and fun working enviroment
technical field trainer (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPJuly 9, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: nonee
ive learned how to work with clients and people of different attitudes.
management
Manager Installation (Current Employee), Noida, UPJune 28, 2014
Everyday when we work ,new things comes across us and every activity which we implement will become a management if it is successful enjoyable part of job is success as nothing succeeds like sucesss.
Excellent place of various race ,having special skill.
Senior Field Support Engineer (Former Employee), JEDDAH,MAKKAH,SAUDI ARABIAJune 17, 2014
Checking site status and installation work exist ,arrangement of manpower and tools for Preliminary Motor start afterwards commissioning through proper planning depend upon the site situation like electrical power temporary elevator ,material.
My workers are excellent diploma holders once messages observed then implemented well, no difficulties while – more... work with us even if we do not know about mechanical we try our own skill to solve is so interesting of us. – less
good management
Senior Elevator Troubleshooter (Current Employee), Melbourne CBDJune 17, 2014
attending elevator breakdowns and releasing of trapped passengers. Maintenance of DC/AC hoist motors and control equipment.
Good place to learn & execute
Purchase Engineer Trainee (Current Employee), Chennai, TNJune 13, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: don't know when the day ends
A typical day in supplier place was on my birthday 13/06/2014
I learned how to communicate verbally and written
Management is always for our side - nice
Everyone are senior to me but friendly
May be Shortage time
The most enjoyable is saturday half day
Very good place to work
Engineer (Former Employee), ChennaiJune 2, 2014
Pros: break fast and lunch facility
Personal life can balance,job security, more learning things and staffs are interactive
productive busy place to work
Dispatcher (Former Employee), MolineApril 11, 2014
Pros: room for advancement, nice managment
Cons: hard to get weekends off, short breaks, always busy
I received incoming calls from various businesses that needed work orders completed for service, I also managed customer accounts.
Well Known Company
Part Time Senior Payroll Administrator (Current Employee), ChertseyApril 4, 2014
Pros: team work
Cons: bad decision making by higher management
We have a good team, always will to help, The payroll is very complex so with this comes many problems, which is the hardest part of the job, rectifying the error made by the overseas data in put staff, hence the payroll be outsourced in the UK and not longer overseas.

The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with the staff and putting right what – more... has gone wrong.

Our direct management are very approachable and willing to help. – less
Fast paced environment with constant change.
Associate Claim Representative (Former Employee), Moline, ILMarch 23, 2014
Grew Professionally. Learned a lot about managing people and claims. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the culture within the department and the unequal treatment of the workers. It wasn't how well the job the was done, but which clique you were in. This hostile work environment caused several very talented people to find other positions – more... outside the organization.

The most enjoyable part were the job building exercises. This enabled the workers to have a fun day and build their understanding of themselves and each other.

They offer great benefits. – less
Take it if you can handle it
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee), CAMarch 4, 2014
Pros: good compensation
Cons: micromanagement, lack of advancement opportunities
constant management changes, stressfull environment, micromanagement, commision plan changes every year to worse
KONE
New Equipment Business Senior Sales Engineer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 10, 2014
Great training program and a good first job for a college graduate.
nice place to work, a lot to learn
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), IndiaJanuary 2, 2014
its good to be part, as there are so many scenarios and lot of space to learn
Good work environment
Assembler (Former Employee), Coal Valley, ILDecember 9, 2013
Arrived on ork on time. Did my job, worked hard. Good work environment with friendly co-workers
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee), Linthicum, MDDecember 3, 2013
Pros: good co-workers
Cons: very demanding
I believe this was a good place to work and learn the trade. Everyone was so helpful right from the start. never board always business with either meetings or training.
Too Much Politics
Secret (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 25, 2013
Cons: change is needed
Needs to develop from within. Management only cares about themselves and not the employees.
productive and fun workplace
HR Trainee (Former Employee), Chennai, TNOctober 25, 2013
Pros: good work culture
Cons: i dint find anything
kone is one of the best company to work and to learn , its a comfortable place for a new comer to accommodate himself/herself
. i'm really amazed by the work culture of kone, it is composed of efficient team members and team leads!!

Kodus Kone

Cheers!!!!
electro mechanical work on jungle gym
Crane Inspection and Repair Technician (Former Employee), Oregon and Southern WashingtonSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: senic travel
Cons: work at height
afraid of heights? demanding environmental and safety hazards. Benefits were ok, but long hours and some travel. Lots of paper work! Selling is involved. I liked the outdoor locations, Oregon is beautiful.
SALES CONSULTANT/ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee), USASeptember 12, 2013
Great place to work but can get stressful at times because they expect you to wear many hats

1 2 3

About KONE

KONE began its elevator business on the ground floor and is working its way up. The US subsidiary of Finland's KONE sells, manufactures, – Read more