Kohler Co. Employee Reviews

Awesome job!
Landscape Technician II (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIJune 7, 2016
Working at a resort town such as Kohler was very intense. Obviously the summer golf season was the most demanding, however, it was a fun and exciting place to work.
fast pace work environment with hot temperatures.
Foundry worker (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIJune 6, 2016
I would start at 9:54. I would look at the board to see what job I'm assigned. I would either pour iron or drive the forklift, hauling iron. I got along with my management and co-workers. The hardest part of my job was that its intimidating. Once you got past that, the job was smooth sailing. What i liked about the job, was that it was fast paced so it usually flew by quick.
Pros
fast paced
Cons
hot
constant work
Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSJune 1, 2016
Kohler has a friendly environment. While working at Kohler Engines you are constantly busy unless the line stop, which is basically the hardest part of the shift.
Inconsistent Hours
Labor Pool (Former Employee) –  Union City, TNMay 26, 2016
I worked through Staff Management, which is a temp agency located in the factory, and the hours were inconsistent. I had to be there by 6 am and if there wasnt enough work to go around, they would send us home and wasted our gas and time. The hours we did work we only were paid $9.25 an hour. Complete waste of time.
Pros
Set break times
Cons
Inconsistent hours and pay
Kohler is a very good company to work for
Operator (Former Employee) –  Sheridan, ARMay 13, 2016
i would go in and get my orders and look at the skid and find out how many i would need to completer the order. I learned how to make faucets, and how to how other things are made. The management was a good employer to work for. It took a while but i got to get along with them. the hardest part about the job was trying to get the handles even. I love my job i didn't complain at all.
Fast paced work that makes time go by and u get a work out while doing it.
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIMay 10, 2016
I used to be a CNC machinist out at jsm out in bottonville WI I really liked it and got along with everyone well that's all I e done on my whole life is work with steel before jsm it was charter steel out of Saukville for 1in a half years n we made the big coils there I applied with ur company before it didn't get Job I'm a hard worker do t fool around at work and take pride in my work cause I know someone will eventually notice how hard I work of u have any questions please email me.
harassing environment
operstor attendant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 5, 2016
As operator attendant i seen as where supervisors pursue you on purpose with lies about your work effort just to only get back at one another racially. This place is very rascist and that why they only hires blacks to keep up a rascist vendetta with the blsck supervisors.
Pros
Cons
anything you guess it
good place to work
order picker (Current Employee) –  sanberdinoApril 12, 2016
cool management people alot of hours good pay the people i worked with were friendly if asked i would work there again.it is definitely the place to work if you want alot of over time.they let you pick what shift you want to work that was really cool
Good place to work, great insurance
operator 3 (Current Employee) –  WisconsinApril 4, 2016
Nice company to work for, great benefits, good products. hardest part of the job would be making changes, very big company with many layers of management. Best part is very good health insurance and hours were good for me.
Very good
Customer Service Agent I (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WIMarch 18, 2016
Great great great company. They treat their employees as well as they treat their customers, the benefits are phenomenal. Coworkers are kind and very helpful!
dull and dreary
Associate (Former Employee) –  Brownwood, TXMarch 15, 2016
At Kohler the job gets very repetitive and old very quick there is no real enthusiasm in their work environment. their management is very strict and demanding and worries to much about a end goal and not enough about their employees.
Very secure company to continue growing with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIMarch 6, 2016
I am not a fan of working in call centers but at Kohler it's more customer involved giving a rewarding feeling. I would hoghly recommend this company.
Pros
Good strong company
Cons
I was laid off during their recent strike
great people
mold maker (Former Employee) –  Brownwood, TXMarch 1, 2016
i enjoyed working with everyone, hard working and friendly people, who like there jobs and enjoy what they do, which was a fun experience to work with them.
Growth Opportunity
Process Improvement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIFebruary 26, 2016
Kohler Company is a large family driven company that gives you all that you can handle as a professional and challenges your ability to think and work outside the box.
Fantastic Company
Media Supervisor & Interim Outside Salesman (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIFebruary 12, 2016
Other than job security, it is a great place to work. Management changes it seems like daily. Other than that the overall feel of Kohler is amazing. Pay is pretty great too
Pros
Great Pay, Great benefits
Cons
Management changes
Metal Worker (Former Employee) –  Union City, TNFebruary 8, 2016
Small town in Tennessee. If you don't already know who you're working with you definitely get along fast. You come in and get your work done and dont mess around .
interesting workplace
Sub Assembly (Current Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSFebruary 4, 2016
It's interesting to meet production everyday. i learned how to make the parts and how it works on the engine. The managers have good communication among each other
Feels like a family with a competitive nature.
NPD Project Team Leader - Sanitary (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WIJanuary 28, 2016
Kohler Company provided the right work/life balance and recognizes its associates for their accomplishments inside and outside of the company.
unreliable
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXJanuary 14, 2016
It never seemed like it would be a job i could stay with they were regularly laying off managers and employees. I was always worrying about if i would have a job or not and ultimately what i expected happened and i was laid off.
Exciting but no reward
Financial Analyst / Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  GloucesterJanuary 14, 2016
A cost center that is run on a very tight budget.

Good people come and go as there is little to no career progression or mentoring for young ambitious graduates.

Fast passed environment that can be very stimulating.
Pros
Nice office
Cons
very tight with money