Kohler Co. Employee Reviews

Very heavy work!
Kohl's Associate (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VA14 March 2017
A typical day at work was very heavy on the body. The work environment was very also heavy there was no respect for the new or seasonal employees. However the scheduling was great!
good place to work
Housekeeping Custodial Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WI9 March 2017
I enjoy working for Kohler. Many opportunities to advance withing the company. I have held mulitiple positions without any issues transferring. The company also offers a pension after 5 years of employment.
benefits
Cons
managment
Great pay and benefits
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI7 March 2017
Kohler Co. was an awesome place to work. The pay was great and the benefits couldn't be beat. There was room for advancement and other jobs were readily avalance by means of transfer. You could find a job you enjoyed, got paid good and had excellent health, dental and retirement benefits.
Pros
Pay was great and good benefits
Cons
It was along way from my hometiwn and family.
Great Benifits
Customer Service Agent Business to Business (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI5 March 2017
The benefits are great but the supervisors need some experience in teaching individuals how to deal with work stress. I loved the hours I worked until my supervisor took them away from me.
It was a large company that still wanted to be small store
Process Improvement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI1 March 2017
The Kohler Company is a great place to work. I has opportunity to grow and develop you skills in any field you choose. They offer so much and they encourage to build and move up.
Pros
Loved the travel and meeting new people
Cons
Being away from my kids
Productive work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Madison, AL27 February 2017
Management was precise in keeping the pace moving quick. A typical day at work was a challenge everyday. What I learn was to keep a steady hand and a fast rhythm.
Weekly Pay
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MS20 February 2017
Good Paying warehouse environment job, paying weekly. Very productive, uses a great variety of teamwork, rotates positions after every break.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
3rd shift
Kohler
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL17 February 2017
While working at Kohler, it was a weekend job only to were I would work twelve hours a day on Friday and Saturday. 7p-7am. Tried to go full-time, but the opportunity was denied.
Great program
Rotational Buyer (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI13 February 2017
When I did the buyer training program I thought it was a great experience that offered a lot of exposure for fresh grads. I am not sure they still offer this program.
production scheduling and purchasing
Supply Chain/Purchasing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Union City, TN9 February 2017
Plant management in the supply group and the plant manager are unprofessional and manage out of fear. Continual threats to employment to try to get performance and micro manages every aspect of the organization.
Great place to work.
Plastics Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sheridan, AR8 February 2017
Great place to work. Very family oriented. People are friendly. Flexible management and very open to new ideas. Lots of different positions to choose from.
Non productive
Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI4 February 2017
The job i applied for and what i ended up doing was not the same .Mangement needs to be in more control of their employees who work directly below them. Not a place i would recommend to work
Pros
Good insurance
Cons
Poor mangement skills
Daily task at Kohler
Machine Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL29 January 2017
A typical day at work was hot fast-paced, but overall worthy. I learned basically how bathtubs was constructed and how faced they can be produced. The management was fairly poor based on employee concern but the work pay was great. The gardest part of the job was working 6 days a week 12 hr shifts. The most enjoyable part of the job was that 1 off day each employee had.
Pros
Benefits, pay, dinner rewards etc.
Cons
Hard fast-paced hot enviroment 6 day 12hr work schedule
as an intern, things could have been worse
Procurement Intern (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI19 January 2017
Living in sheboygan is equivalent to living in Purgatory. if the idea of living in a dead town does not put you off, you will enjoy working at Kohler, after all your soul is already gone
Pros
people will respect your knowledge of toilets
Cons
you have a knowledge of toilets
Great co-workers
Banquet Set-up (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI13 January 2017
The people I worked with have become life-long friends and that's about it. They pay is terrible, upper management treats you like garbage and they expect you to not have a life other than Kohler.
Good job
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL11 January 2017
Your day start at 7am to 7pm. Also you work on a press to form tubes for sale. Very good managment and the co-workers were very nice to work with. Hardest part was packing the tubes.
Pros
hard on back and joints.
Cons
good money
Wonderful Company with Many Opportunities for Advancement
Supply Chain Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI11 January 2017
Kohler is an excellent company to work for as an Intern/Co-op. I was working in multiple different areas, met many wonderful people, and built a resume with outstanding skills to mention.
Horrible
General Laborer, FORKLIFT operator,parttime (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SC10 January 2017
Horrible place to work not good environment nasty people. No security. People are rude. Break times are short. Places doeant pay alot.
Good Experience
Turndown Attendant (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WI5 January 2017
Working for Kohler company was an alright experience. I was still in high school while I worked for them and I found that they were not very understanding in regards to my busy schedule.
Laid-back but productive environment
Engineering Co-Op (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MS5 January 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed working at Kohler Engines in Hattiesburg. My co-workers were all friendly and helpful- a big contrast to the cutthroat environment in other engineering firms. None of the higher-ups try to be intimidating and were generally happy to answer any questions you had. The job was fast paced at times but relaxed at others, though never too overwhelming.
Pros
Lax schedule
Cons
Lots of meetings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kohler Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval