Kohler Co. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and busy place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Sheboygan, WISeptember 29, 2015
Pros: Room for growth and great benefits
Kohler Company is a busy company with lots of room to grow. They have a very good training program for new employees, and a very good benefit package
Truly a learning experience
Student Operator (Former Employee), Hattiesburg, MSSeptember 22, 2015
This is the kinda of job I wouldn't mind doing more of. I learned a lot about myself in the short time I was there. I am very much eager-ed to re-join this type of field.
productive and hard work, but still fun to make something with your own hands.
caster (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCSeptember 15, 2015
Pros: bonus weekly
Cons: healthcare
productive, and hard work. you do most of the work with hands. they use liquid clay to form comodes and sinks.pour that into a mode, and it forms whatever piece you are making .drain the exces off, and piece it together.the hard part where the heavy modes. I learned that table plates and comodes are made of clay.the fun part is to watch it all come together from the begining to end.the co workers made it a fun place somedays.
Fast Paced
Machine operator/Assembly (Current Employee), Kohler, WISeptember 15, 2015
Cons: Being only a flex worker
I currently work at the Kohler Co., but in the factory. I like working here because it is fast paced and I am always moving. This was my first and only factory job I have had, and I have learned a lot from working here. I have gained the ability to work at a faster pace, have a stronger work ethic, cooperate with other co-workers, have better time management, and lastly learn to operate more than one machine. I also like the management because they are very understanding of hours and cooperate with employees if something comes up.
Enjoyed my short time there
HR Co-Op (Former Employee), Kohler, WISeptember 4, 2015
I was not at KPS very long, but I highly enjoyed working with everyone from all departments, it had a good culture, competitive pay, and was a great company to work for
A hard fast paced job that is physically and mentally challenging.
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee), Kohler, WIAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Hospitality bucks earn you free stuff throughout the resort, great benefits package
Cons: A muggy hot enviroment, Maintenance cannot always fix the issues when they happen, Mangle needs upgrades that are not being addressed.
I looked forward to working with my 2nd shift coworkers, who have trained me well in all aspects of the job.
Beyond the regular laundry room duties that I came to enjoy; I also belonged to entire family of team members throughout the resort. We all consistently worked hard towards the goal of our 5-Star standard for all the guests.
Exposed to various kinds of people
Valet (Current Employee), 10 Claymore HillAugust 18, 2015
- Learnt more about the various types of vehicles
- Interacted with different customers which increases cultural knowledge and communication skills
Successful, global company
Associate Market Analyst (Current Employee), Kohler, WIAugust 16, 2015
Kohler Co. is a strategic company that focuses on growing market share in a variety of product categories around the globe. The environment is professional and positive, focusing on the professional growth and needs of it's collaborators.
Dead end job
Warehouse (Current Employee), BristolAugust 13, 2015
Pros: Consistant hours.
Cons: Pay and managment.
At work we would make frames for vanities. I would be told a size in inches to make and proceed to do so. I learned how to use drill bits and how to use staple guns. The management was horrible and very unorganized. My co workers seemed to be miserable at all times. The hardest part of the job was me trying to find more work to do to make time go faster.
Very good company with stable family ownership direction
Staff Engineer Advanced Development (Former Employee), Kohler, WIAugust 11, 2015
Very large, Global company.
Strong history from family upbringing to present day family ownership, including stewardship responsibilities.
Excellent range of labor and salaried positions to enable anyone from a hands-on job to the CEO to grow.
Compensation and benefits are competitive, but mediocre.
Ability to travel to other plant sites domestic and oversees adds additional insight, growth, and satisfaction to work.
The cooler climate and long winters in the headquarters of Kohler, WI add to the robustness of the job, and it is a beautiful part of the country nestled beside Lake Michigan.
Pay is conpetitive with good benifits
Production Foreman (Current Employee), Brownwood, TXJuly 24, 2015
Work is enjoyable. The company has a good training program. Management is friendly and helpful. Co-workers help each other and have strong bonds of friendship. The hardest part of the job is the the plant is not climate controlled.
Great history of providing an exceptional product to a wide-ranging customer base
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJuly 17, 2015
Consistant work to improve all aspects of the manufacturing process. Adept at problem solving and management techniques designed to maximize worker interactions.
Amazing People
Corporate Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Kohler, WIJuly 10, 2015
Stunning Family, they truly are the best people I have ever met.
Thier Employee's go beyond and above, fantastic to work with
Productive and clean enviroment
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee), Kohler, WIJuly 9, 2015
I cleaned the offices and bathroom. Started with the bathrooms and worked my way to the offices. Emptied trash cans, vacumed and moped. I learned how to properly clean and make the enviroment clean and safe for the employers.
PRODUCTIVE HARD WORK
PRODUCTION WORKER (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCJuly 7, 2015
Pros: GOOD PAY
Cons: HOT
PRODUCTIVE STEADY WORK GREAT PLACE TO WORK IF YOU CAN STAND THE HEAT BUT THEY DO A LOT OF LAYING OFF AT TIMES. THE PAY IS DECENT
Long time employer
Associate (Former Employee), Kohler, WIJuly 6, 2015
This is a big company, unfortunately I got laid off back in 2008, but paid good, and had very good benefits. Was a fun place to work at.
Innovative, Team focussed, results driven, consumer focussed
Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Kohler, WIJune 29, 2015
Pros: Job security, Talent friendly
Cons: Strong culture, low resilience to failure/change
highly engaged, results focussed, intense team collaboration driven culture.

Management is dynamic will a strong will to adapt to market trends, outsmart competition and a vested interest in talent development.

Hardest part of the job is balancing all functional needs abd delivering a gracious experience for customers.

Most enjoyable part is the ability to deliver products/solutions that make consumers smile.
Machine Operator
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Madison, ALJune 27, 2015
Very hot condition but team work and supervisor help threw out company but you got to be ready to work. only 3 breaks in 12 hour period
Uses people as disposable commodities
General laborer (Former Employee), Kohler, WIJune 11, 2015
Only bring in temporary employees through their internal temporary hiring service. Required to work 58+ hours per week with no benefits, forced union dues with no benefits, rotated off of job every 9 months to keep employees as temporaries and to keep from having to hire full time for job openings. Issues with management are not addressed by company.
Good workplace
Mold Cleaner / Production Worker (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCJune 10, 2015
Pros: Good job
Cons: Non climate control
my typical day starts off cleaning molds.Nice workplace,good workflow.Co-workers well experienced,good training.I learned alot from them.Management was very understanding.I liked the schudule.The hardest part is,It was non climate control.
Headquarters