Kohler Co. Employee Reviews

Stressful work environment, poor management quantity over quality
Warehouse Operator/ P.I.V Operator and Trainer (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI 5304410 May 2017
Kohler Company used to be THE place to work in sheboygan county, no longer is that the case. the management is beyond poor, and seem to have no clue what they are doing. they change everything so dramatically and frequently its hard to keep up. the hours are rediculous. i never saw my family, my marriage began to deteriorate, and i began to hate my job. i used to enjoy my job so much. if i were you id look for employment else where in the county, it is basically next to impossible to move up in pay with their tier a, tier b system. only way to make more money is to get trained on piv equipment, which they are very selective of who gets trained. i would know, i was a trainer here.
Cons
next to no breaks 2 10 minute breaks for 9 hours and 3 if you worked 10, stressful working evironment
Great
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MS8 May 2017
I liked kohler because it was an easy job but they had to lay off. I learned more about forklifts and also I have another certification through Kohler
Productive, fun work place
Busser (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WI8 May 2017
This job has taught me good priority skills as well as time management. The tips are fantastic- especially for a busser. They are also very flexible with my college schedule.
Fast pace environment
Kohl's Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Flint, MI5 May 2017
Typical day was folding clothes, assisting customers, answering calls, and maintaining a clean air environment. Nothing was challenging jus good work.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Great people and company of high reputation
Manager of Technical Support, Customer Care Center (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI4 May 2017
Working in the Customer Service was an enjoyable challenge with great team members, I enjoyed the high paced culture with high expectations of excellence.
Pros
Great benefits and compensation, great people, high quality products and high reputation in the industry
Cons
Corporate cultural change moves slowly
Great Workplace
Accounting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WI3 May 2017
Kohler Company is a great place to work. Great work/life balance, compensation/benefits, and culture. Working at Kohler makes you feel a part of the Kohler family.
Alright
Flex Worker (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WI30 April 2017
The company as a whole is alright. It all depends on which department you get sent to. It also depends on if you like having to work 40 hours plus mandatory.
good money but stressful
Wait Staff (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WI30 April 2017
Kohler is an okay place to work. I feel the best position is a tipped position. You can make the most money in the fewest hours. More turn over then expected
Fun but hard work
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  St. Andrews30 April 2017
I would only work 4 hours shifts at night however the work was hard and had to be completed within a certain time set. This therefore taught me how to time keep and be productive within my shifts. The job was hard when we sometimes had 50 rooms to complete if the hotel was busy and the rooms were very messy which made it quite stressful. However I enjoy working here as I get to meet many people and my team are all very close which helps my social side within work.
Pros
Free gym membership
Cons
Not enough hours
Great Compnay to work with
Depuy Manager - HR (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra27 April 2017
Kohler is a very good company to work with as it has global exposure working with various part of the countries. Innovation is the key of the business
Typical fast paced industrial production facility
Aluminum Machining Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MS27 April 2017
There are basically two things to do as a QE at the Hattiesburg location of Kohler Engines. Those two things are either fire fighting out on the floor or analyzing data at your desk. You're expected to find time for Continuous Improvement projects, but that can be very difficult given the amount of time that is usually spent solving the large amount of present problems. As with most salary positions, 50hrs a week is expected with upwards of 80 hours being asked. Also a great working relationship between the Quality dept and Manufacturing dept should not be expected, but I have also found this to be typical among many different places.
Benefits
Cons
Temporary workforce
Enjoy the work, hard for cantractors to get hired unless family is there.
Lab Technician (contract) (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WI27 April 2017
Great people and atmosphere to work in, easy to work with to get time off because as a contractor you are not entitled to benefits. Contractor for 20 months and still waiting to get hired on. This is a very common practice in the department.
Good company to work for.
Senior Market Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI25 April 2017
Kohler Co. is a large private-owned company that supports local communities and provide a good place to work for both factory and office personnel to support their families.
Hard working, Team Work,
Production Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sheridan, AR20 April 2017
The environment here was fair. Well that is, sometimes it was so crowded in the warehouse from the shift before staying over it was difficult for our shift to maneuver. But in the end both shifts still were able to work together and get the job done.
great company
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MS18 April 2017
the time I was here I learned a lot from the upper management great work environment love to go to work pay was fair the shifts were not hard great team leadership
Excellent customer focused employer
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WI8 April 2017
• Strove to exceed customers’ expectations and solve complaints, assisted with continuous improvement process, cost-reduction efforts, and service improvement initiatives.
• Received and prioritized customer requests via phone, email and fax.
• Lead point of contact for domestic and international customers.
• Performed analysis of open orders, responded to inquiries
Working for KOHLER CO
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WI8 April 2017
I work for KOHLER Customer Care Team, we handle issues with KOHLER products such as Faucets, Sinks, Bathroom / Shower Fixtures, Cabinetry & Furniture as well as many other items. We take calls from customers that are experiencing issues with the product and try to trouble shoot to fix any issue with the product. We product outstanding customer service to our customers and try to provide high quality items for purchasing.
Excellent Place to start off, Amazing Coworkers
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WI8 April 2017
Being an intern working at the Kohler Signature Store in Wauwatosa, this was an excellent place to work. Not only did I learn a lot about Kohler products and how to asist customers with various needs, but my coworkers were always there for me supporting me every step of the way.
A very good place for work.
Kiln Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bharuch, Gujarat7 April 2017
I am working in this organization since last one and half year. This is a very good organization for work due to proper safety, facility provided by company and a very healthy work place.
Great Place to experience a Union Environment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI3 April 2017
Experienced an environment with a company, that believed they will succeed if employees succeed. Learned how a company works with and along side a Union.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kohler Co.. Our community is ready to answer.