Kohler Co.

Kohler Co. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive,fun
Forklift Operator, Epoxy Applicator (Former Employee), Brownwood, TXJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: no free nothing
Cons: 2 breaks, 30 minute lunch
i worked here 4 the Benefits,i i was 1 of the Forklift Drivers there this was the funnest Part of the Job
Good Pay Good Benifits
Generator tester/Material Handler (Former Employee), Kohler, WIJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: angry coworkers, and crazy angry management.
I worked for the Kohler Co. for almost 10 years and the last job i had before being laid off was the most fun i've had in a work place. I was a generator tester for the biggest generators they make. i would take fully assembled generators fill them with oil anti freeze hook up gas lines and attach load leads for the power output. once it was set up i would put it through a series of tests to make sure it would shut down in case of emergency/oil,antifreeze leaks. once done with that I would use a computer program to run load tests. the most enjoyable part of this job was working alone. kohler is a strange place and not that I'm anti social but it is better to just keep to yourself. In the years i worked there i worked in quite a few divisions and in almost every one i witnessed actual physical fights between coworkers.
nice
Supplier Quality Engineering Co-op (Former Employee), Kohler, WIJanuary 10, 2015
lots of good work to be done. I learned about every type of manufacturing in each of the different mediums. I would highly recommend for college students.
Amazing employer
CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY (Current Employee), Kohler, WIJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: great benefits, engaging atmosphere
Kohler Co. is a dynamic organization to work for. They have several business units available that provide a wide variety of career opportunities. They support continuing education and offer many courses on-site at the Kohler Learning facility located on the Kohler Co. campus. The benefits are amazing and it is fulfilling to work for a company that is devoted to their employees and wants everyone to succeed in their life and in their career.
Fun and fast paced work place
Golf Course Maintenance Crew Leader (Current Employee), Sheboygan, WIJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: occasional cookouts
Cons: some days are very long
There isn't a typical day at the course, which makes every day different and unique.
Lack of advancement
Foreman/Supervisor Plastics (Current Employee), Spartanburg, SCDecember 30, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: switching shifts
I have learned a lot about payroll and different computer platforms SAP.
Great Company
Digital Designer (Current Employee), Kohler, WIDecember 28, 2014
Kohler is a great company to work for. Its wonderful that they allow their associates to move from department to department for better development.
Fine
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Kohler, WIDecember 9, 2014
I only worked there for a summer but I cannot complain. The hours were not bad and the coworkers were all nice. It was a good source of income for the summer
The people I worked with were enjoyable but sitting in a cubicle and typing on the computer for 8 hours a day was boring.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Kohler, WINovember 14, 2014
Pros: the associates i worked with were pleasant and helpful in performing my duties successfully.
Cons: since this was a temporary job, there was no job security or benefits.
I typed in product orders for plumbing wholesalers using the computer and also processed display orders and oversea orders which were to be delivered to Kohler Company.

I learned to more effectively use the computer.

The work itself was not difficult. The hardest part of the position which I did master was to discipline myself to sit for 8 hours a day and continue to be as productive the last hour of the day as the first hour.

The most enjoyable part of this job was working with the people I was surrounded with.
Hard labor with decent pay
Assembly/ Single Line Worker (Former Employee), Hattiesburg, MSNovember 14, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: short breaks. pretty long hours
A lot of hands-on phyical labor with a few solid managers. not one of my favorite jobs but it paid the bills so overall I cannot complain.
Great Company to work for.
Engineer (Current Employee), Kohler, WINovember 3, 2014
Great Company to work for, great people and culture.

Indeed wants more information so I'm typing this in haste to get to the next screen. I'd rather not put more information here, just use the services they are providing via the internet.
Management has issues
Manager, Showroom (Former Employee), KohlerSeptember 26, 2014
Overall the team working in Kohler is great but some external managers are poorly trained
Productive and good place to work at
One peice caster (Current Employee), Brownwood, TXSeptember 15, 2014
A typical day at work would start at 6:45am start casting or fill up your molds and keep going thru out the day doing differ steps at certain times and the day would end a 3pm.
Some days I will learn some new ways to do my job faster and easier.
I always get along with al my co-workers I'm very friendly and easy going and I don't see diffrences between ethical groups
I think the hardest part of my job is when your co-workers don't want to cooperate.
the most enjoyable part of my job is when everyone works together and everybody works safe and nobody gets hurt and we all get to go home safe and sound so that we can do it all over again the next day.
Funworkplace
Manager for Inn at Woodlake (Former Employee), Kohler, WISeptember 8, 2014
lots of opportunity for advancement
most employees got along
Productive Work Environment
Internal Audit Intern (Former Employee), Kohler, WISeptember 8, 2014
It was a great experience. Kohler offers a productive yet flexible work environment. I learned a lot in the short amount of time I was there.
really hot place to work fast paced inviroment
Production Worker (Former Employee), Brownwood, TXAugust 24, 2014
Pros: the money was good
Cons: if you worked safely for a year you got a shirt while other co.s are giving out a bonus
a typical day at work was the same as the day before nothing changed you did the same thing every day, day after day the same thing I learned it does not matter how long you been with the co. you can be replaced in a minute. The management at this co. there only concern was do we have someone here to do the job it didn't matter how tired you were if you had a problem with you machine you just had to deal with until the next shut down,I really enjoyed the people I worked with they were a lot of fun to be around we helped each other with donations and gifts the hardest part of my job was the daily problems I had with my equipment breaking down because of faulty equipment bad limit switches it made my job hard to do when everything work right it made my job so much easer that didn't happen that often
some really good people there
temp (Former Employee), hickory ncAugust 23, 2014
Pros: its work
Cons: management works against you, co workers dont work as team, certain people can get by with any thing, while a select few have to carry a unfair portion of the work load
More focused on numbers than lead to some quality issues...always pushing hard to meet number at the end of the month....management promises you thing that never happen
Very pleasant work environment.
Technical Service Representative (Current Employee), Kohler, WIAugust 21, 2014
Advancement opportunities are difficult to obtain. Overall a very good company to work for.
fun
2 piece packer (Former Employee), Brownwood, TXAugust 19, 2014
kohler, 2 piece packer you work packing toilets, coordinate the items by colors and production flow
sales executive
Sales Ex (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 18, 2014
your work life balance is none and they expect you to eat breathe and sleep Kohler.

About Kohler Co.

When profits go down the drain at Kohler, that's not necessarily a bad thing. The company makes bathroom and kitchen products – Read more