Kohler Co. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good place to work
order picker (Current Employee), sanberdinoApril 12, 2016
cool management people alot of hours good pay the people i worked with were friendly if asked i would work there again.it is definitely the place to work if you want alot of over time.they let you pick what shift you want to work that was really cool
Very good
Customer Service Agent I (Current Employee), Kohler, WIMarch 18, 2016
Great great great company. They treat their employees as well as they treat their customers, the benefits are phenomenal. Coworkers are kind and very helpful!
dull and dreary
Associate (Former Employee), Brownwood, TXMarch 15, 2016
At Kohler the job gets very repetitive and old very quick there is no real enthusiasm in their work environment. their management is very strict and demanding and worries to much about a end goal and not enough about their employees.
Very secure company to continue growing with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kohler, WIMarch 6, 2016
Pros: Good strong company
Cons: I was laid off during their recent strike
I am not a fan of working in call centers but at Kohler it's more customer involved giving a rewarding feeling. I would hoghly recommend this company.
great people
mold maker (Former Employee), Brownwood, TXMarch 1, 2016
i enjoyed working with everyone, hard working and friendly people, who like there jobs and enjoy what they do, which was a fun experience to work with them.
Growth Opportunity
Process Improvement Specialist (Former Employee), Kohler, WIFebruary 26, 2016
Kohler Company is a large family driven company that gives you all that you can handle as a professional and challenges your ability to think and work outside the box.
Fantastic Company
Media Supervisor & Interim Outside Salesman (Former Employee), Kohler, WIFebruary 12, 2016
Pros: Great Pay, Great benefits
Cons: Management changes
Other than job security, it is a great place to work. Management changes it seems like daily. Other than that the overall feel of Kohler is amazing. Pay is pretty great too
Metal Worker (Former Employee), Union City, TNFebruary 8, 2016
Small town in Tennessee. If you don't already know who you're working with you definitely get along fast. You come in and get your work done and dont mess around .
interesting workplace
Sub Assembly (Current Employee), Hattiesburg, MSFebruary 4, 2016
It's interesting to meet production everyday. i learned how to make the parts and how it works on the engine. The managers have good communication among each other
Feels like a family with a competitive nature.
NPD Project Team Leader - Sanitary (Current Employee), Kohler, WIJanuary 28, 2016
Kohler Company provided the right work/life balance and recognizes its associates for their accomplishments inside and outside of the company.
unreliable
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee), Flower Mound, TXJanuary 14, 2016
It never seemed like it would be a job i could stay with they were regularly laying off managers and employees. I was always worrying about if i would have a job or not and ultimately what i expected happened and i was laid off.
Exciting but no reward
Financial Analyst / Credit Controller (Former Employee), GloucesterJanuary 14, 2016
Pros: Nice office
Cons: very tight with money
A cost center that is run on a very tight budget.

Good people come and go as there is little to no career progression or mentoring for young ambitious graduates.

Fast passed environment that can be very stimulating.
Productive place to work
Help Desk Analyst (Contracted employee) (Former Employee), Kohler, WIJanuary 12, 2016
Pros: Room to grow within the company
Cons: Long hours
I was a contracted employee so I was only there for a short period of time. But from what I noticed it’s a clean environment, and the people there are really nice to work with overall great place.
Great Employers
General Manufacturing (Former Employee), Kohler, WIJanuary 8, 2016
Fantastic people to work for and children to work with. Time with them was enjoyable and children behave and are well-mannered.
Management was very black and white.
House Attendant (Former Employee), Kohler, WIJanuary 7, 2016
Pros: Great benefits.
Cons: Poor management, poor pay.
Come in at 8am, clean 12 to 18 rooms a day. if other workers are not finished with their rooms you must help them before you can go home. Sometimes you will be there till 8pm. I learned how to keep up with the rooms I have so I am not the last person left to be helped. Management would give raises to the women but not the men. I started with a girl on the same day and she wouldn't show up to work from time to time, but she got two raises before I left. There wasn't any part of that job that was enjoyable, besides the benefits, but I was happy I started there other than an easy job.
Good Place to Work
Assembler/Production (Former Employee), Kohler, WIDecember 28, 2015
Pros: Great Benifits
I loved each and every job I held at Kohler company. I thought I had found a place to work for the rest of my life. The great recession of 2008 took me out of a job there. I loved each and everyday I was allowed to work there, it was so sad to have to leave in those big layoffs.
Will never go back
Various Hospitality and Housekeeping Duties (Former Employee), Kohler, WINovember 24, 2015
The only upside of the job was that no matter how long I was gone at school, they always let me come back and work weekends, holiday breaks and summer vacations.
Fun and Loving place to work
Machine Operator/Assembly Line (Former Employee), Hattiesburg, MSNovember 22, 2015
I love working for kohler engines they pay rate was great and they had very great benefits!! Kohler taught me a lot of things. At a young age working for a big company I learn how to socialized and comprehend well with different people with different personality I was taught its best when working in a big industrial company like Kohler Engines..
Still in the endentured servant mentality
Maintenance Tech II (Former Employee), Kohler, WINovember 22, 2015
Pros: a steady pay check
Cons: Poorly managed
Little concern for employees, poor training, dirty jobs,low pay for what they asked you to do.You can be easily thrown under the bus.Dont let the well manicured etxerior fool you.
Too much
Production Worker (Former Employee), SheridanOctober 7, 2015
Cons: breaks too short
Expect way too much of production for one shift, crazy hours not enough pay. Drama filled employees and climate is the same as outside temperature.
Headquarters