Kohler Co. Employee Reviews

Fast paced work that makes time go by and u get a work out while doing it.
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIMay 10, 2016
I used to be a CNC machinist out at jsm out in bottonville WI I really liked it and got along with everyone well that's all I e done on my whole life is work with steel before jsm it was charter steel out of Saukville for 1in a half years n we made the big coils there I applied with ur company before it didn't get Job I'm a hard worker do t fool around at work and take pride in my work cause I know someone will eventually notice how hard I work of u have any questions please email me.
Kohler is a very good company to work for
Operator (Former Employee) –  Sheridan, ARMay 13, 2016
i would go in and get my orders and look at the skid and find out how many i would need to completer the order. I learned how to make faucets, and how to how other things are made. The management was a good employer to work for. It took a while but i got to get along with them. the hardest part about the job was trying to get the handles even. I love my job i didn't complain at all.
Incompetent
Spa Therapist (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIJune 15, 2016
After 20 years in the spa industry by the far the worst environment I've ever experienced. Management is incompetent, only in place because they started out as kids and stayed. Backbiting encouraged and led by leads. No room for advancement at all. No life work balance and expected to work for minimum wage if you make anything at all. 5 stars are bought
Pros
Pretty spa
Inconsistent Hours
Labor Pool (Former Employee) –  Union City, TNMay 26, 2016
I worked through Staff Management, which is a temp agency located in the factory, and the hours were inconsistent. I had to be there by 6 am and if there wasnt enough work to go around, they would send us home and wasted our gas and time. The hours we did work we only were paid $9.25 an hour. Complete waste of time.
Pros
Set break times
Cons
Inconsistent hours and pay
harassing environment
operstor attendant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 5, 2016
As operator attendant i seen as where supervisors pursue you on purpose with lies about your work effort just to only get back at one another racially. This place is very rascist and that why they only hires blacks to keep up a rascist vendetta with the blsck supervisors.
Pros
Cons
anything you guess it
Management was very black and white.
House Attendant (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIJanuary 7, 2016
Come in at 8am, clean 12 to 18 rooms a day. if other workers are not finished with their rooms you must help them before you can go home. Sometimes you will be there till 8pm. I learned how to keep up with the rooms I have so I am not the last person left to be helped. Management would give raises to the women but not the men. I started with a girl on the same day and she wouldn't show up to work from time to time, but she got two raises before I left. There wasn't any part of that job that was enjoyable, besides the benefits, but I was happy I started there other than an easy job.
Pros
Great benefits.
Cons
Poor management, poor pay.
good place to work
order picker (Current Employee) –  sanberdinoApril 12, 2016
cool management people alot of hours good pay the people i worked with were friendly if asked i would work there again.it is definitely the place to work if you want alot of over time.they let you pick what shift you want to work that was really cool
Very secure company to continue growing with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIMarch 6, 2016
I am not a fan of working in call centers but at Kohler it's more customer involved giving a rewarding feeling. I would hoghly recommend this company.
Pros
Good strong company
Cons
I was laid off during their recent strike
Good place to work, great insurance
operator 3 (Current Employee) –  WisconsinApril 4, 2016
Nice company to work for, great benefits, good products. hardest part of the job would be making changes, very big company with many layers of management. Best part is very good health insurance and hours were good for me.
dull and dreary
Associate (Former Employee) –  Brownwood, TXMarch 15, 2016
At Kohler the job gets very repetitive and old very quick there is no real enthusiasm in their work environment. their management is very strict and demanding and worries to much about a end goal and not enough about their employees.
Fantastic Company
Media Supervisor & Interim Outside Salesman (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIFebruary 12, 2016
Other than job security, it is a great place to work. Management changes it seems like daily. Other than that the overall feel of Kohler is amazing. Pay is pretty great too
Pros
Great Pay, Great benefits
Cons
Management changes
Exciting but no reward
Financial Analyst / Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  GloucesterJanuary 14, 2016
A cost center that is run on a very tight budget.

Good people come and go as there is little to no career progression or mentoring for young ambitious graduates.

Fast passed environment that can be very stimulating.
Pros
Nice office
Cons
very tight with money
Fun and Loving place to work
Machine Operator/Assembly Line (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSNovember 22, 2015
I love working for kohler engines they pay rate was great and they had very great benefits!! Kohler taught me a lot of things. At a young age working for a big company I learn how to socialized and comprehend well with different people with different personality I was taught its best when working in a big industrial company like Kohler Engines..
Productive place to work
Help Desk Analyst (Contracted employee) (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIJanuary 12, 2016
I was a contracted employee so I was only there for a short period of time. But from what I noticed it’s a clean environment, and the people there are really nice to work with overall great place.
Pros
Room to grow within the company
Good Place to Work
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIDecember 28, 2015
I loved each and every job I held at Kohler company. I thought I had found a place to work for the rest of my life. The great recession of 2008 took me out of a job there. I loved each and everyday I was allowed to work there, it was so sad to have to leave in those big layoffs.
Pros
Great Benifits
Awesome job!
Landscape Technician II (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIJune 7, 2016
Working at a resort town such as Kohler was very intense. Obviously the summer golf season was the most demanding, however, it was a fun and exciting place to work.
constant work
Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSJune 1, 2016
Kohler has a friendly environment. While working at Kohler Engines you are constantly busy unless the line stop, which is basically the hardest part of the shift.
Growth Opportunity
Process Improvement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WIFebruary 26, 2016
Kohler Company is a large family driven company that gives you all that you can handle as a professional and challenges your ability to think and work outside the box.
unreliable
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXJanuary 14, 2016
It never seemed like it would be a job i could stay with they were regularly laying off managers and employees. I was always worrying about if i would have a job or not and ultimately what i expected happened and i was laid off.
Very good
Customer Service Agent I (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WIMarch 18, 2016
Great great great company. They treat their employees as well as they treat their customers, the benefits are phenomenal. Coworkers are kind and very helpful!