Kohler Co.

Kohler Co. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The people I worked with were enjoyable but sitting in a cubicle and typing on the computer for 8 hours a day was boring.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Kohler, WINovember 14, 2014
Pros: the associates i worked with were pleasant and helpful in performing my duties successfully.
Cons: since this was a temporary job, there was no job security or benefits.
I typed in product orders for plumbing wholesalers using the computer and also processed display orders and oversea orders which were to be delivered to Kohler Company.

I learned to more effectively use the computer.

The work itself was not difficult. The hardest part of the position which I did master was to discipline myself to sit for 8 hours a – more... day and continue to be as productive the last hour of the day as the first hour.

The most enjoyable part of this job was working with the people I was surrounded with. – less
Hard labor with decent pay
Assembly/ Single Line Worker (Former Employee), Hattiesburg, MSNovember 14, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: short breaks. pretty long hours
A lot of hands-on phyical labor with a few solid managers. not one of my favorite jobs but it paid the bills so overall I cannot complain.
Great Company to work for.
Engineer (Current Employee), Kohler, WINovember 3, 2014
Great Company to work for, great people and culture.

Indeed wants more information so I'm typing this in haste to get to the next screen. I'd rather not put more information here, just use the services they are providing via the internet.
Management has issues
Manager, Showroom (Former Employee), KohlerSeptember 26, 2014
Overall the team working in Kohler is great but some external managers are poorly trained
Productive and good place to work at
One peice caster (Current Employee), Brownwood, TXSeptember 15, 2014
A typical day at work would start at 6:45am start casting or fill up your molds and keep going thru out the day doing differ steps at certain times and the day would end a 3pm.
Some days I will learn some new ways to do my job faster and easier.
I always get along with al my co-workers I'm very friendly and easy going and I don't see diffrences between – more... ethical groups
I think the hardest part of my job is when your co-workers don't want to cooperate.
the most enjoyable part of my job is when everyone works together and everybody works safe and nobody gets hurt and we all get to go home safe and sound so that we can do it all over again the next day. – less
Funworkplace
Manager for Inn at Woodlake (Former Employee), Kohler, WISeptember 8, 2014
lots of opportunity for advancement
most employees got along
Productive Work Environment
Internal Audit Intern (Former Employee), Kohler, WISeptember 8, 2014
It was a great experience. Kohler offers a productive yet flexible work environment. I learned a lot in the short amount of time I was there.
really hot place to work fast paced inviroment
Production Worker (Former Employee), Brownwood, TXAugust 24, 2014
Pros: the money was good
Cons: if you worked safely for a year you got a shirt while other co.s are giving out a bonus
a typical day at work was the same as the day before nothing changed you did the same thing every day, day after day the same thing I learned it does not matter how long you been with the co. you can be replaced in a minute. The management at this co. there only concern was do we have someone here to do the job it didn't matter how tired you were if – more... you had a problem with you machine you just had to deal with until the next shut down,I really enjoyed the people I worked with they were a lot of fun to be around we helped each other with donations and gifts the hardest part of my job was the daily problems I had with my equipment breaking down because of faulty equipment bad limit switches it made my job hard to do when everything work right it made my job so much easer that didn't happen that often – less
some really good people there
temp (Former Employee), hickory ncAugust 23, 2014
Pros: its work
Cons: management works against you, co workers dont work as team, certain people can get by with any thing, while a select few have to carry a unfair portion of the work load
More focused on numbers than lead to some quality issues...always pushing hard to meet number at the end of the month....management promises you thing that never happen
Very pleasant work environment.
Technical Service Representative (Current Employee), Kohler, WIAugust 21, 2014
Advancement opportunities are difficult to obtain. Overall a very good company to work for.
fun
2 piece packer (Former Employee), Brownwood, TXAugust 19, 2014
kohler, 2 piece packer you work packing toilets, coordinate the items by colors and production flow
sales executive
Sales Ex (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 18, 2014
your work life balance is none and they expect you to eat breathe and sleep Kohler.
Job security
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee), Kohler, WIJuly 30, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: huge wage disperity between workers
Typical day at work would be to finish a pick list for a customer, wrap the pallet, and put it on the trailor. I enjoyed working with my fellow workers, we were there to help one another under stressful circumstances.
Kohler
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Sheridan, ARJuly 30, 2014
There is not any team work within this job, they have other employees that will sit and watch you struggle with an overload and instead of offering a helping hand. They are understaffed and wonder why. They treat you as a slave making 9.50 an hour but want expect you to be there every day.
Good benefits
Waste Treatment Technician - Global Faucets (Former Employee), Kohler, WIJuly 11, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: limited advancement in my field
I worked at Kohler for 20 years and had good benefits and made good friends while I was there.

It is a family owned business in the community and working first shift was great.
Great Place to work.
Grounds crew maintenance (Former Employee), Kohler WIJuly 6, 2014
Pros: free golf, overtime, company picnics
Cons: job can be cancelled if weather is rainy.
The company offers great benefits. The company has many locations and areas to work in. Working for the golf course is fast paced but fun. Sunny days and interesting people, also plenty of overtime.
Great company to be a part of
Golf Course Maintenance Worker (Current Employee), Blackwolf RunJuly 5, 2014
Awesome place to work. The day to day work is fun and exciting. Hard, but if you aren't afraid of hard work, it's the right fit for you.
Manufacturing
Plastic Operator (Former Employee), Sheridan, ARJune 21, 2014
The co-workers were great the hardest part of the job was working and going to school at the same time
Excellent Environment and friendly coworkers
Senior Receptionist - Engine Division (Former Employee), Kohler, WI 53044June 11, 2014
Pros: very enjoyable atmosphere to work in
Cons: would always be a manpower positions with no paid holidays or no paid time off
Greeted visitors, interacted with coworkers, organized training manual, answered phones.
The most enjoyable part of the job is greeting and visiting with guests and visitors and making sure they were assisted and comfortable.
There was no hardest part of the job. Very enjoyable. I learned to maintain an upbeat and friendly attitude at all times.
Senior Analyst Marketing
Sr. Analyst (Current Employee), Pune, MHMay 23, 2014
Requirement gathering, addressing adhoc business issues, designing the overall research study sample plan, questionnaire design and reporting on the fine data sets received from clients end.
Includes analyzing the business data to understand the behavior of Market and Consumers.
Qualitative and Quantitative analysis, competition evaluation and design – more... forward looking competitive strategy – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Kohler Co.

When profits go down the drain at Kohler, that's not necessarily a bad thing. The company makes bathroom and kitchen products – Read more