Kohler Co. Employee Reviews

If you want to be treated bad but paid Decent Kohler is it.
Mold Change Assistant (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, AL10 December 2017
Horrible Management that doesnt care about employees or even the work they do. we have the ability to make great parts but rather make them faster than actually right.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Horrible management, No pride in work
Customer service
RETAIL CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI4 December 2017
Being a local grocery store for Kohler, WI it was great to see the regular customers. During the summer with busy season of people traveling, it was also exciting to see the amount of increased traffic and new faces.
Barista position
Barista (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI2 December 2017
Barista position was fast paced, disorganized and stressful. The organization's corporate culture and reporting relationships were exclusively centralized.
Pros
Local discounts
Cons
Management, organizational culture, reporting relationships
this job sucks
Molding Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL27 November 2017
Horrible job. The supervisors treat you like slaves. You have to work 72 hours per week mandatory. No career development. Its in a warehouse that does not have AC or Heat.
Pros
decent money
Cons
cut throat and very stressful
Quick Pace
Kohl's Warehouse (Current Employee) –  DeSoto, TX19 November 2017
Everything has a time to do it & you have to beat the time given to finish your project. Its also a closed campus so you weren't allowed to leave the building until your shift was over
Pros
Good earns, discounts at clothing store, paid breaks
Cons
Short breaks, closed campus
Exciting, fast paced, and high class
Culinary Intern (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI17 November 2017
This was one of the most fun and challenging jobs I've ever had. Every day I got to do something new, and sometimes I got to work in a different kitchen too. I worked early mornings and so I got to make anything from cake to energy bars to ice cream. I got so much experience in within the limited time I worked in the pastry kitchen. The people I worked with including my managers were extremely knowledgable and friendly and really helped me learn to be a better baker. If I could go back and learn more I would definitely take the opportunity to.
Pros
Experienced people, diversed job duties, great pay, learn alot, discounts
Cons
shorter breaks
Good Money
Receiving Lead (Former Employee) –  Union City, TN13 November 2017
Some jobs are harder than others but nothing anyone cant handle. If you can deal with the stresses of factory life, its good pay for the job. Its a respectful workplace and you are expected to treat others as you would want to be treated.
Review Summary
Engineering Department (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI13 November 2017
I loved working for the Kohler Company, having passion for what the company stands for, putting 110% of my focus and energy into my job; giving my heart and soul to the company, and I will terribly miss working for them!
Pros
Working inter-departmentally and cross-functionally
Flexible schedule, relaxed work envoirnment
Product Consultant II-Inventory Support (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WI13 November 2017
Kohler has competitive benefits and wages, and a flexible work schedule. with such a large company, there are several different departments to choose from to fit anyone's' needs.
Pros
benefits, pay
Cons
lacks communication
Good Place to work
Quality Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI12 November 2017
Kohler gives you opportunities to grow if you would like to. As long as you get your work done, managers are generally understanding in receiving time off.
Decent job
Mold Change Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madison, AL7 November 2017
It is a labor intensive job, and always hot. There was not a lot of room for advancement in the company. The wages were decent at the time I worked there.
Fast passed
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI5 November 2017
At the reception desk, I greeted and checked in guests. Assisted in any questions and offered excellent 5-star services. I took lunch orders and graciously spook with guests.
productive workplace
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MS31 October 2017
Kohler is a very well kept clean environment. It is mostly fast-paced. The leaders and supervisors are very hands on. They help out when ever you need them and they are always right there when you need them.
Managers didn't listen to workers opinions
Bakery Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI29 October 2017
The managers at the time didn't listen to workers opinions. The bakery manager at the time worked part time and the one other coworker and I split the rest of the hours. Kind of a strange setup.
Una empresa con mucha estabilidad
Especialista de Recursos Humanos (Former Employee) –  Juárez, N. L.20 October 2017
Es una empresa que tiene un lado humano muy desarrollado y un plan de carrera muy bien estructurado. Hay oportunidad de crecimiento económico y laboral.
Great position with a ton of learning experiences
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP II (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WI18 October 2017
Call Center Position requires taking calls and assisting customers with warranty questions, placing orders, credits, checks, and product registrations.
Uninformed and stagnant
Assistant Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan, WI17 October 2017
Management of the golf courses is behind the times and not willing to advance or implement the upcoming technology and science. Terrible time retaining staff of value, mostly uneducated drones.
Ok place to gain experience
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MS17 October 2017
Production was slow paced, workloads were heavy, pay was low, benefits were ok but too costly, job security was not good due to high turnover rate, and advancement was limited.
Culture was poor.
Packaging Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI17 October 2017
Culture at Kohler was very poor. Young inexperienced managers rose quickly through the ranks and the lack of knowledge and experience showed. Company is profitable.
Excellent Company for Recent Grads
Accounting Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI12 October 2017
I am a soon-to-be accounting graduate and worked as a temp at Kohler for 4-5 months. The work environment there is friendly and welcoming and they are more than willing to help you achieve and exceed at your goals. The role I had was stressful but there were other factors at play and my team helped ease any pains. I would work there again in a heartbeat.
Pros
Location, hour long lunch, decent pay, treats you like an adult, monthly company activities
Cons
If you're brand new with no experience you might find the lack of immediate assistance a bit jarring

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kohler Co.. Our community is ready to answer.