Kohler Co. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A hard fast paced job that is physically and mentally challenging.
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee), Kohler, WIAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Hospitality bucks earn you free stuff throughout the resort, great benefits package
Cons: A muggy hot enviroment, Maintenance cannot always fix the issues when they happen, Mangle needs upgrades that are not being addressed.
I looked forward to working with my 2nd shift coworkers, who have trained me well in all aspects of the job.
Beyond the regular laundry room duties that I came to enjoy; I also belonged to entire family of team members throughout the resort. We all consistently worked hard towards the goal of our 5-Star standard for all the guests.
Successful, global company
Associate Market Analyst (Current Employee), Kohler, WIAugust 16, 2015
Kohler Co. is a strategic company that focuses on growing market share in a variety of product categories around the globe. The environment is professional and positive, focusing on the professional growth and needs of it's collaborators.
Very good company with stable family ownership direction
Staff Engineer Advanced Development (Former Employee), Kohler, WIAugust 11, 2015
Very large, Global company.
Strong history from family upbringing to present day family ownership, including stewardship responsibilities.
Excellent range of labor and salaried positions to enable anyone from a hands-on job to the CEO to grow.
Compensation and benefits are competitive, but mediocre.
Ability to travel to other plant sites domestic and oversees adds additional insight, growth, and satisfaction to work.
The cooler climate and long winters in the headquarters of Kohler, WI add to the robustness of the job, and it is a beautiful part of the country nestled beside Lake Michigan.
Pay is conpetitive with good benifits
Production Foreman (Current Employee), Brownwood, TXJuly 24, 2015
Work is enjoyable. The company has a good training program. Management is friendly and helpful. Co-workers help each other and have strong bonds of friendship. The hardest part of the job is the the plant is not climate controlled.
Great history of providing an exceptional product to a wide-ranging customer base
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJuly 17, 2015
Consistant work to improve all aspects of the manufacturing process. Adept at problem solving and management techniques designed to maximize worker interactions.
Amazing People
Corporate Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Kohler, WIJuly 10, 2015
Stunning Family, they truly are the best people I have ever met.
Thier Employee's go beyond and above, fantastic to work with
Productive and clean enviroment
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee), Kohler, WIJuly 9, 2015
I cleaned the offices and bathroom. Started with the bathrooms and worked my way to the offices. Emptied trash cans, vacumed and moped. I learned how to properly clean and make the enviroment clean and safe for the employers.
PRODUCTIVE HARD WORK
PRODUCTION WORKER (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCJuly 7, 2015
Pros: GOOD PAY
Cons: HOT
PRODUCTIVE STEADY WORK GREAT PLACE TO WORK IF YOU CAN STAND THE HEAT BUT THEY DO A LOT OF LAYING OFF AT TIMES. THE PAY IS DECENT
Long time employer
Associate (Former Employee), Kohler, WIJuly 6, 2015
This is a big company, unfortunately I got laid off back in 2008, but paid good, and had very good benefits. Was a fun place to work at.
Innovative, Team focussed, results driven, consumer focussed
Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Kohler, WIJune 29, 2015
Pros: Job security, Talent friendly
Cons: Strong culture, low resilience to failure/change
highly engaged, results focussed, intense team collaboration driven culture.

Management is dynamic will a strong will to adapt to market trends, outsmart competition and a vested interest in talent development.

Hardest part of the job is balancing all functional needs abd delivering a gracious experience for customers.

Most enjoyable part is the ability to deliver products/solutions that make consumers smile.
Machine Operator
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Madison, ALJune 27, 2015
Very hot condition but team work and supervisor help threw out company but you got to be ready to work. only 3 breaks in 12 hour period
Uses people as disposable commodities
General laborer (Former Employee), Kohler, WIJune 11, 2015
Only bring in temporary employees through their internal temporary hiring service. Required to work 58+ hours per week with no benefits, forced union dues with no benefits, rotated off of job every 9 months to keep employees as temporaries and to keep from having to hire full time for job openings. Issues with management are not addressed by company.
Good workplace
Mold Cleaner / Production Worker (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCJune 10, 2015
Pros: Good job
Cons: Non climate control
my typical day starts off cleaning molds.Nice workplace,good workflow.Co-workers well experienced,good training.I learned alot from them.Management was very understanding.I liked the schudule.The hardest part is,It was non climate control.
Very goog place to work
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Sheboygan, WIJune 3, 2015
Kohler has a very frienly and learning enviroment. There is lots of room for advancment with this company. Kohler provides world class customer service.
Poor management
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Kohler, WIMay 20, 2015
Almost no free time due to the many hours of work. Poor pay for the work performed. Management is not good at their job. Not nearly employees for the work required
Individual responsiblity and supervision
Extrusion Technician/ Shipping Order Picker (Former Employee), Union City, TNMay 14, 2015
Everyday was a new day when it came to what was expected as orders created erratic work schedules but had plenty of responsibility and freedom to work at a efficient pace.
kohler was a very great place to work,great benefits,great people
Detailer (Former Employee), Brownwood, TXApril 30, 2015
i enjoyed day at work got along with everyone,even helped get a sok ready for george bush.this at first was hard,because i never worked in a factory ,but the associates made it easy to get used to.
Kohler Company at its finest
Cashier (Former Employee), Kohler, WIApril 29, 2015
Pros: Amazing employees!
Cons: none
Working Woodlake was an amazing experience. Knowing that Woodlake Market was part of the ever diverse Kohler Company made every employee appreciate their job, including myself. We were (are for current employees) part of something greater and the image Kohler puts out reflected back on us. I personally loved all the events Woodlake participated in because it drew in different types of customer demographics and one can learn about different views of life.
forklift and coworkers
Product Technician (Former Employee), Kohler, WIApril 20, 2015
I picked products for different company's, I dollied bathtubs to skids. I drove 3 different forklifts, stand up, sit down and the high picker. I enjoyed my co-workers. Management left a lot to be desired. It was hard to communicate with management because staff was so large. I got laid-off in 2008 amd went back for a temp job in till 2010.
Self-Fulfillment Company - Good Place to Work and Learn
Finance Position (Former Employee), Kohler, WIApril 10, 2015
Pros: Learning Culture and Goal Orientated to meet Employee/Company Objectives
Cons: Answers to questions sometimes don't come as fast as you like.
Great learning and work culture. It is up to you how you want to value and meet objectives with your job. The company provides the learning tools and technology to help you in your job.
Headquarters