An ethnic Indian Cuisine and Restaurant in Surrey BC is seeking Cooks with 3-4 years of experience in cooking traditional Indian Tandoori (grilled), North Indian and Mughlai dishes.
No. of Positions: 3
Education: Some high school and 2-3 apprenticeship / training or and experience in Indian Cooking
Job Duties: -
1. Develop and Improve menu items
2. Oversees Kitchen operations.
3. Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons.
4. Estimates daily or weekly food needs and places orders of food supplies on Kitchen Food List Form.
5. Ensures that raw and prepared foods are properly packaged and are used prior to expiration dates.
6. Train and supervise staff working in Kitchen area.
7. Assists in maintaining standards of hygiene and cleanliness in all kitchens and related areas.
8. Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
Working hour's flexibility must be required (from 9:00 AM to 10:30PM)
Wages: CAD$18.60 per hours based on 40 hours per week.
Contact only by sending Emails, No phone calls or personal visits are allowed before the interview.
Kohinoor Sweets & Restaurant Inc.
Unit #101- 12889 84th Ave., Surrey BC