Building the future with a foundation in the past. Kodiak Group Holdings Co, an affiliate of Williamson-Dickie Mfg Co., is a leading safety footwear and apparel branded wholesale, retail & manufacturing company. Our four main brands, Kodiak, Terra, Work Authority and Dickies have evolved from family operated businesses with a distinct history of authenticity to a global Company poised for further growth. Since 1910, Kodiak has been a leader in bringing advanced design, unparalleled innovation and higher performance standards to men's and women's safety boots and lifestyle footwear.
Located in Cambridge, we are a fast paced company in the midst of global growth. We are seeking a detail oriented individual with the ability to multi-task and support business systems, resolve issues and improve processes with various departments in the Company.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Respond to questions, issues and requests for professional services from departments on financial, warehouse and retail systems.
- Define and document clear and complete detailed business requirements and functional specifications.
- Manage product upgrades, break/fix, integration problems, and minor enhancements
- Ensure processes, policies, and procedures used by application development and implementation staff are documented, understood, and followed to ensure effective application delivery.
- Provide reporting on Business Intelligence tools (Qlikview or SSRS)
- Identify, document and assist with the implementation of process improvements.
- Lead or participate in business department management meetings as it relates to systems, technology, and information sharing and/or reporting.
- Maintain excellent customer relations through an understanding of business needs, timely problem resolution, and status reporting
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 5 plus years of experience with a post-secondary education or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter wtih strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment; on-call availability
- Familiarity with and understanding of the following would be an asset:
- Retail or wholesale industry.
- Application development tools and methodologies.
- Reporting Tools
- ITIL Standards
This is an exciting opportunity to build your career with a global Company. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however due to the volume of resumes received only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please.
Indeed - 21 months ago