Kodak

Kodak Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and a Balance life
Laboratory operator and Sales Clerk (Former Employee), Lipa City Batangas PhillipinesFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: discounts on selected items
Cons: long hours of pep talk
Its 8 hours of work as usual, Ive learn a lot of things like editing and printing pictures, handling kiosk machines, changing machine
ribbon and paper, selling products of Kodak such as battery, frames and cameras. Demonstrating every products, making weekly and monthly inventory as well as sales report and clearing up sales. As per management they – more... checked and they supervised us every month for the sales meeting. My co-worker are neat and have a satisfaction on our job, the hardest part of my job is the customer complain.The most enjoyable part of our job is that every higher sales we have we also have a hiher commision and gift cheques. – less
injoed workin at kodak
machine operator/warehouse//shipping ,receving (Former Employee), rochester NYJuly 21, 2014
Pros: nice place to work
Cons: i got layed off
I liked my job at met new friends liked going to work. was very productive fun and got the job done.
Exciting Job
Service Support Rep (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXJuly 14, 2014
Pros: plenty of hours.
Cons: onsite co-workers were a bit young and inexperienced.
I enjoyed the high level of responsibility we were expected to endure.
Collaborating with Co-workers abroad was a great experience.
Kodak Internship
Internship (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 13, 2014
For my internship, I served in the Corporate Audit Department.

I was responsible for working with the staff to conduct audits on different departments of Kodak.

I was responsible for gathering data, analyzing data, and writing audit reports.
A class outfit in which I had a whole heap of pride
Mgr Contract and Pricing Services (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 11, 2014
I was always very proud to tell any one that I worked for KODAK.
They moved me to Rochester and gave my family of 8 kiddies, one wife and I a great life style, paid for the completion of my college education and helped us send 7 of the kids through college and a number of advance degrees. # 8 child had Down Syndrome but he also grew up just fine. Perhaps – more... we missed some signals in later years but technology made certain that the profitability was going to take a beating. This in turn led to me being downsized out at the age of 54 -- not an ideal situation which I still want to keep working 4-6 more years. – less
Production worker
Production Worker (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 11, 2014
Pros: free lunches on occasions and recognizing co-workers for their accomplishments, great health and live insurance.
Cons: sometime a little monotonous.
Kodak was a wonderful company to work for,
I did a variety of jobs that were helpful in my progression in the company,
The management was very helpful in my moving up in the company,
I enjoyed working with all my co-workers and got along with every one I came in contact with,
I really enjoyed all the fact that I worked with many different people during – more... a typical day – less
Good pay. Great Learning Experience!
Desktop Support Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 10, 2014
Pros: good work environment.
Cons: downsizing!
Good pay. Great Learning Experience! Worked in the scientific department. Clean environment and nice people.
FUN WORK PLACE
Machine Operator (Former Employee), ROCHESTER,NYJuly 8, 2014
Pros: lunch talking with co-workers
Cons: 2 year contract
WORKING IN DARK ROOM,WORKING WITH DENTAL PACKETS.MEETINGS WEEKLY,CO-WORKERS VERY FRIENDLY,SWING SHIFT A TO B TO C.MOST ENJOYABLE WORKING DAILY.
Company picnics
Oven Technician (Current Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: we were able to print our pictures free.
Cons: pay was low.
Kodak was an excellent company to work for. A days work at Kodak
was very busy and on going, completing one task and moving towards the next dead line.
Very fun place to be especially during the day
Lead Photographer (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 3, 2014
You never know who you would see in that building being that it was in the NBC building . I have learned that your appearance was everything in a corporate enviroment. Work was always fun the customers made your day go by quick .
SAFETY SUPERVISOR AND QC DEPARTMENT (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 23, 2014
 Implementation of 5s Project in different areas.
 Increased security through corrective and preventive measures.
 Provide quality products to the customer.
 KAIZEN Project in the plant.
 Delimitation of the areas.
Productive and fun workplace with taking pictures of people
Photographer (Former Employee), Arlington, TexasJune 23, 2014
At Six Flags or Hurricane Harbor you get your things out together and set your camera, then you take pictures all day or you sale photos. I learned how to properly place a photo and how to approach people. I learned how to sale photos. Management was good and co-workers were fun to be with and they were on task. The hardest part of the job was selling – more... pictures for me. The most enjoyable part of the job was being with people. – less
Very productive work place with high skilled people, teams that worked well together and socialized well together when possible, more like a family
Film Examiner (Former Employee), Rochester New York ( airport )June 18, 2014
Pros: the job, the people and we made good money
Cons: long shifts, i am thinking it burnt out most of us as we got older.
worked 12 hours shifts in production of film, examined film from start to finish while it was being sensitized and entered all data into the system, followed up any problems with off line engineers and the finishing departments.
I learned the manufacturing part of the film line to running the machines to running product reviews and working with customers – more... with in the kodak world.
My co workers were the most skilled people ever to work with, from team work to almost being family. the best you could ask for
The hardest part of the job….. working the long 12 hours and being on your best game at all times…. but it was worth it
I love every part of my job with kodak – less
Worse company on the planet
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJune 17, 2014
Cons: terrible work enviroment. poor management
The former CEO was a moron and the management was even worse. Surprised company has not gone back into bankruptcy and closed the doors.
My division will be shutting down this year...
Pipefitter/Plumber (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJune 13, 2014
I enjoy my job and my coworkers. Kodak was the place to work years ago but all has changed for the worst... It is very stressful not knowing when the doors will be shut after 25+ years but life goes on and I will work hard no matter where I am.
Great work enviornment
Area Manager (Former Employee), Durham, NCJune 10, 2014
Managed "One Hour Photo Labs" in 2 Target stores. Prepared weekly work schedules. Interviewed,hired,and trained new staff on proper and efficient service techniques.
Great company to work for if working independently with little supervision is important
Category Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Jackson, MSJune 9, 2014
I learned a lot while at Kodak and enjoyed working with clients.
puting a smile on family faces
Sales Associate/Photographer (Former Employee), Oxon Hill, MDMay 31, 2014
Being around different families and cartoon characters was fun taking pictures and seeing the kids be happy and the family satisfied with the photos.
great learning experience
Photographer/Team Leader (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 26, 2014
helped customers with photography and take pictures working with the managers on how to setup cameras or handle any technical difficulties
Great place to work when it was a thriving company but you always had to be prepared for that day that there was no longer a job available.
Computer Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMay 23, 2014
Absolutely loved working at Kodak. Everyday there was something new to learn. I was well trained for my Desktop Support position. They sent me to school where I received Microsoft certifications and my A+ certification. They were very supportive of giving you the tools needed to get the job done. I enjoyed all of the jobs I did at Kodak.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kodak

Kodak is transforming into a B2B company focused on its Commercial Imaging business. Kodak will be centered on commercial, packaging – Read more

Kodak Photos