Kodak

Kodak Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great place to work for
MECH/ELEC PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN - FROM (Former Employee), vancouver,bcAugust 4, 2014
I liked working there for almost 7 years, I love my job and people worked with great team, salary was averaged good benefits, I would go back and work there again if I had an opportunity. great days and flexible hours.
Software Developer (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCFebruary 27, 2013
I got to work with a great group of people. I learned many skills from my team and my 14 years of employment there.
This was a great place to work and develop my management skills
Shift Trainer and Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Windsor, CODecember 18, 2014
I loved working here and while I was developing skills and learning new things I was very happy. The odd shift work and lack of advancement opportunities was really the reason I left to find a new opportunity. I had advanced as far as possible and did not think I would be satisfied in another 10 years without developing new skills
Fun, nice place to work
Quality assurance technician (Current Employee), Harrow, ENGDecember 17, 2014
Pros: free photographs
Cons: shift work
I have been very fortunate to work at Kodak for the last 19 years i have learned and gained many skills that will help me in my life, my co workers where very nice people who i got to know very well at a working level and on a personal one, the managers always treated us well and it was like one big family, the hardest part of the job was making on – more... the spot decisions that impacted the quality of the working day, the most enjoyable part was having so many good friends there. – less
good benefits
Field Service Tech (Former Employee), Hartford, CTDecember 17, 2014
Pros: work from home and company provided van
Cons: working weekends and having to cover calls from so many stores
work from home.
honed customer service skills.
Went to several training seminars
Co-workers friendly and helpful
Driving in extra-bad weather
Most enjoyable part of job was in helping solve problems for stores
Flew only at night. Excellent views light air traffic
Commercial Pilot (Former Employee), San Carlos, CADecember 8, 2014
Pros: excellent maintenance on aircraft, excellent management
Cons: fair benefits
Extremely long flight hours with short periods of time in between flights. Always arranged for co-pilot when necessary. Very well organized. Days of film and labs for developing film.Excellent management team. Well qualified employees and contractors.
Excellent company in the past, has had difficulty completing transformation to digital company.
IT Services (Former Employee), Rochester, NYDecember 3, 2014
Pros: employee dedication to success
Cons: company is not currently growing
Company was solid in every area until about 2000. Employees are truly the greatest asset. The continuous need to conserve resources has been at odds with the rollout and committment to new and innovative products.
Nice challenging position
Research Analyst (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 3, 2014
Pros: high mental energy area.
Enjoyable, mentally stimulating, great individuals as team mates.
I loved Kodak
Digital Imaging Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Whittier, CADecember 2, 2014
I worked there for 11 years! Loved the place and still friends with everyone I worked for so long ago, but the company went bankrupt and I don't why this website is forcing me to complete this review!?
Great company to work for
Technician (Former Employee), Windsor, CODecember 2, 2014
Pros: stable company
Cons: production shift work
Working for Kodak for 28 years I experienced many different phases of business. I worked as a production worker and moved into management in the production area. I also worked as a technician performing many engineering operations. Everyone I worked with had the same drive and dedication. The job was challenging in many aspects but also rewarding. The – more... hardest part was working shift work. – less
Team building exercises..card games
certified master operator msc (Former Employee), Windsor, CODecember 1, 2014
Pros: company picnics, free food, free t-shirts
Cons: don't really have any
12 hour days all darkroom conditions. cutting films to customer specifications team managers came and relieved peers when it was time for breaks. msc's ran 24 hours a day Times were set-up for team building hardest part of day was preparing darkrooms for whitelight in order not to leave any film behind...Most enjoyable part was collecting documentation – more... to prove why a raise was deserved and getting it. – less
Optimizing operations and proving concepts
Warehouse and Logistic Supervisor (Former Employee), caracas, venezuelaDecember 1, 2014
Pros: carreer develoment
Based on my University Thesis, I have prove the concepts of operation Optimization based on processes, tools and systems implementations. I have learn the magic of combining teams, concepts and knowledge t make things happen!! that was my first job...see the results, the savings for the company, customers happier and employees feeling the enjoinment – more... of being par of a team and together succeed.

The hardest part of the job, to leverage the programs to new countries, Colombia, Peru, Puerto Rico, for first time interact with different cultures and learn from them, learn that can be establish standards, but must be adapted the new cultures to ensure success.

The most enjoyable part of the job was to discover that what initially seems as magic, was really a combination of many real elements. – less
Kodak is a great place to work, I learned allot and had many great experiences
Field Specialist (Current Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 30, 2014
Pros: making your own work schedule and company car
Cons: benifits could be better
I job consisted of working with people, servicing their equipment and their situations. I spend some of my time teaching other techs in Rochester , Chicago or Colorado on the new technology that Kodak comes out with. Sometimes I give seminars to management and/or customers on whatever is needed. I love teaching, but I think I really like dealing with – more... tough situations, such as hot customers, other service techs needing help in resolving issues be it customer or equipment related. – less
Fun environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Whittier, CANovember 25, 2014
Pros: steady work
A typical day at the Kodak warehouse would consist of order pulling, forklift driving and shipping/receiving. I would also work with multiple computer systems. This was a fun environment to work in with enjoyable staff.
Many opportunities for new skills.
System Programmer (Former Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 22, 2014
There was a lot of room for advancement and ability to move around in different departments within the organization.
AN INTERESTING JOB BECAUSE IF THE FILM CULTURE OF KODAK
KODAK (Former Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 22, 2014
Pros: film tickets
Cons: 12 hour days
KODAK WAS A CHALLANGE BECASE ITS DECLINING SALES AND STAFF. TRYING TO MAINTAIN QUALITY AND MORALE WITHIN THE COMPANY WAS VERY DIFFICULT. MOST CO WORKERS WERE VERY KNOWLAGEABLE AND HELPFUL TO RESOLVING PROBLEMS. I ENJOYED TRYING TO BEAT PRODUCTION GOALS SET BY THE COMPANY, I LIKED TO TRY TO GET MORE DONE THAN WHAT WAS EXPECTED OF ME.
Multiply production jobs from machine operator to group leader.
Film Finishing Operator (Former Employee), Rochester, New YorkNovember 21, 2014
Pros: benefits, holiday pay, vacation pay, and paid lunch when on rotating shifts
Cons: went through about twenty lay-offs in the last ten years. job security was not so good.
Worked every schedule possible over the last eighteen years from rotating 12hr. shift to straight days. Trained most of the people I worked with from college students to employees that were once my bosses and have been demoted. I love getting to know all the different people, always have gotten along with everyone. Learn how to adapt to an ever changing – more... environment. Management changed more then the emplyees and the environment so I guess the worst part of the job was seeing so many people loss their jobs, some being close friends. The best part of the job was getting to know all those people in the first place. I learned many different computer programs. Learned how to run many different production machine and a lot of different quality equipment. Worked has a quality inspected, operator, and coordinator. Everyday was consistantly changing do to the ever changing need of the customer so I had to change my priority and multi-task through out the day to full fill whatever the customer need was that day, especially when group leading. – less
Fun energetic environment with friendly people.
Sales Associate / Photographer (Former Employee), Kennedy Space Center, FLNovember 13, 2014
It's a job for very outgoing people, you get to meet people from all over the world. Managers were very understanding and the coworkers are very friendly. The hardest part was being outside in the cold and heat, but well worth it, but all around it was a great place to work.
ADVANCE MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (Current Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 6, 2014
Great company, dedicated, hardworking employees. I would highly recommend it to anyone who would be interested in trying to gain employment
Great, great, place to work,
Reverse Logistics Lead Person (Former Employee), Whittier, CANovember 5, 2014
Spent most of my life working here, I have no regrets or complaints was treated very well, wish I was still working there.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kodak

Kodak is transforming into a B2B company focused on its Commercial Imaging business. Kodak will be centered on commercial, packaging – Read more

Kodak Photos