INCIDENT HANDLING SPECIALISTS
Kodak’s Graphic Communications Group is expanding its Burnaby Technical Response Center operations. We are hiring for 10 mentally agile customer service professionals to join us as Incident Handling Specialists. Amongst the 10 openings, 4 are permanent positions while 6 are one-year contract positions.
Reporting to the Response Center Operations Manager, the Incident Handling Specialists coordinate services between customers and the field service teams. Responsibilities include logging service requests; managing pending queues of outstanding work to best meet the contracted service level; managing Time and Materials service calls; and providing the necessary paperwork to enable correct invoicing.
- Logging New Service Requests – by phone or email for internal and external customers
- Plan, prioritize, and monitor pending queues or planners to make sure all necessary service tasks are planned and carried out in time
- Work with Team Manager for resolution of escalations or missed response times
- Perform administrative duties to ensure planning responsibilities are completed
- Maintain highly accurate records of Time and Material service calls to ensure invoices are 100% correct upon creation
- Work with team members to achieve successful and equitable completion of daily tasks
- Maintain current knowledge of the Service Coordination role and the ability to perform related tasks efficiently and effectively
- May be required to take additional service model calls as call volume and service level needs dictate
- Provide on-the-job training, mentorship, and assistance to fellow team members, within the company, and for our customers and partner companies
- Minimum 3 years experience in a business office and/or call center environment
- Post secondary education an asset
- Experience in customer service, demonstrated ability to take ownership and resolve customer issues, and knowledge of field service groups are essential
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Self-motivated; takes ownership; able to work well under pressure; and complete a task through to the end
- Proven ability to follow standard operating procedures and processes and adhere to them consistently and effectively
- Proven ability to solve problems and work within the system/process to deal with customer issues that deviate from the norm
- Technical aptitude – able to learn and understand industry
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, collaborative and team-based environment
- Intermediate level experience with MS Office applications, especially MS Word
- Experience with a service planning system and database desired; knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Available for variable and rotating shifts in a 24/7 call center environment
- French, Spanish, and/or Portuguese language abilities are an asset
- Travel to the US may be required for training
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Kodak's Graphic Communications Group is a leading developer, manufacturer, and
distributor of digital solutions for the graphic arts industry. You see the results of our technology every day as magazines, catalogues, newspapers, books, brochures, and packaging.
We are dedicated to providing our customers with continually improving, innovative solutions. At Kodak, you’ll be part of a global network of professionals working on creative projects in a state-of-the-art technological environment—a place where your work is challenging and your performance is rewarded. We value varied points of view, all working together toward Kodak's common goal.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter and resume, and indicate whether you are interested in the permanent position, contract position, or both.