KOBO

KOBO Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Perfect Place for work, enjoy and have lots of fun...
Technical support (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 3, 2015
Most days I get in early so I can get emails done and be ready for the project team meeting. Work on task given by Team leads, very good management with friendly colleagues .Most enjoyable part of work is to work with team.
Kobo
Manager Italian Q Team (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 31, 2014
I am eager to be sending my resume for the position that you require. You will be pleased to know that I have 8+ years experience in various customer service positions from all around the world and that I am fluent in English and Italian, as both of them are my first language(and also Spanish but more basic school). I believe my skills in these areas will be very extremely useful to your company.
It was a contract job
Exchange Coordinator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 6, 2013
My contract ended because they don't have much business these days
Cover Letter
multilingual customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 11, 2013
Dear Hiring Manager,

I work with a “Can do” attitude. My favorite quote is “Nothing is impossible”.
I am ambitious, flexible, goal-oriented, service-orientated and a strong team-player with broad communication skills. I learn new systems quickly and am able to work in many different environments.

I have 3+ years customer service and I like to identify & resolve issues to find the best long term solution, always.
I am used to communicate by phone, email or face to face. I love to serve customers with my skills, my personality and my experience. My goal is to keep the customer happy.
I believe that I would an asset to your office, because I provide quality and timely services.
This position would provide me with the ideal opportunity to assist at your organization and to expand my skills.
My schedule is flexible, and I would be available to work at your convenience.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you to arrange an interview.

A typical day at work is very great, I work on the phone, by emails in French and in English. I take 50 calls per day.

I learn a lot of things especially about customer care rules and sofwares, as I work in a Ereader company.

My co-workers are very nice and young, they are open-minded. I like to work in a team.

There is no hardest part of the job, I really like to come to work and serve customers, in English and French.