Knowledge First Financial Employee Reviews

Customer Servce Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MississaugaOctober 21, 2015
good pay and good benefits

managers always willing to help and various support staff set up to help with any problems or issues new employees needed help with.
Like a Huge Family
RESP Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ONOctober 7, 2015
Excellent place to work with outstanding support from managers. Must learn to cultivate business to be successful. Products are a very easy sell and great for all Canadians.
Busy But Productive Day
Quality Assurance Tester (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 8, 2015
I typical day for myself would include being in charge of the organization of all system defects that are currently uncovered in our system. This would include a dashboard that I developed and testing to confirm that they are actual system defects.

Then I would be required to develop and review Quality Assurance test scripts for upcoming and ongoing development project. After Script are completed and signed off I am required to confirm that the test environment is set-up correct are ready for myself and my other team members to able to properly test approved scenarios.

One of the biggest obstacles that I come across is when setting up test environments sometime deployment is not correctly completed or not completed on time which causes the testing time to be shortened, causing myself to have to put extra hours to properly complete the projects within the project deadlines.
Pros
Every day brings new surprises
Great for a small company
IT (Former Employee) –  MississaugaJanuary 21, 2015
Pros:
Company has great people, management is very good and cares about their employees. Excellent culture (best I've worked in) that believes in flat org hierarchy, good communication, and teamwork.

Cons: Below industry salaries for IT (they depends on a large bonus at year end to make up the difference). Not much room for growth within the company because of it's size.
A competitive leader in its industry
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, OntarioApril 26, 2014
The company has a good mix of tenured and new employees, bringing the team closer to catching up with the times. Management fosters teamwork and ensures that all employees have work-life balance.
The challenging area if the company is to resolve gaps in processes and systems that were built several years ago. This can be quite challenging but at the same time fuels the team to strive to bridge those gaps at a steady pace.
Knowledge First Financial
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  mississauga OntarioApril 13, 2014
This is a fast paced head office with high expectations of there employee.

Management are fair and understand when it comes to deadline and projects.

Sometimes the projects seem to be rushed which could lead to developers and testers missing important details.
Pros
well paid, company does provide lunch and learn where lunch is providw
Cons
to many projects and not enough resources.
Challenging, flexible and fun. Constantly changing work environment.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 16, 2013
Involved in business transformational projects.
Allowed me a variety of projects and initiatives that utilized my project management, change management and relationship building skills.
Worked and collaborated with senior executives on company and divisional strategy.
Built and mentored teams within the projects and divisions I worked in.
Environment was consistently changing due to government regulatory changes, economic conditions and customer engagement.
Leadership roles in the work I completed for each division.
Pros
flexible, challenging, autonomous, leadership opportunities, coached and managed teams, variety of business and technical projects
Cons
limited resources to complete the amount of work
Overall good company to work for.
Supervisor / Sales Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 30, 2012
Not many opportunities in Quebec since the Head-Office is located in Mississauga, ON.
Environnement de travail acceptable
Bilingual Customer Service Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONNovember 15, 2015
Journée de travail remplie
j'ai une meilleure connaissance de l'approche client
je parle mieux et écris mieux en Anglais.

Knowledge First Financial Reviews by Location