Our client is seeking to hire the following:
DISTRIBUTION CENTER MANAGER, Calgary, AB
Goals of the Job:
Achieve financial and operational goals through development of all departmental mangers, supervisors and employees. Create a continuous improvement environment through process management and innovation.
Purpose of the Job:
This position provides managerial direction and leadership to all departments within the distribution centre. Supervision up to 110 unionized personnel within a 24/7 shift operation, a multi-temperature and fast pace environment
1. University degree / College diploma in Commerce or Science or equivalent experience
2. Strong Safety credentials
3. Minimum seven to ten years experience in all areas of a high-volume, food service, unionized distribution or logistics environment.
4. Strong work ethic.
5. Excellent time management skills, ability to manage multiple priorities.
6. Strong, interactive team player with a hands-on approach.
7. Integrative thinker and excellent problem solving skills.
8. Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
9. High initiative, self-motivation and strong leadership qualities.
10. Ability to produce accurate and timely reports.
11. Working knowledge of (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point etc.).
All responses are to be sent to: