Reporting to the Director of Digital Media, this is a permanent position and will support all aspects of Gusto TV’s operation, including Digital Media, Marketing, Production and Programming.
- Create original, innovative graphic designs which meet Gusto branding consistencies
- Take direction under tight time constraints and translate into appropriate design mockups
- Maintain brand identity guidelines and adapt them to new business needs
- Adopt/develop graphics to support promotion of individual programs
- Coordinate design strategy and branding with other project team members and departments
- Effectively communicate, conceptual ideas, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Keep excellent version control and asset management
- Create motion graphics for use in broadcast
- Responsible for creating all graphics for web, social media, print, etc…
- Experience with Advertising / Marketing layout and creative would be an asset
- 5+ years of experience designing graphics for the web and print media
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Degree/diploma in design or a related field, or comparable experience
- Possess excellent organizational skills including prioritizing workload while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Be results oriented with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure while maintaining a flexible attitude
- Have a high level of initiative with a creative perspective to problem solving
- Excellent understanding of color, typography, layout and iconography in designing web graphics
- Communicative, with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain an appropriate brand identity aesthetic
- Experience creating 3D animations
- Experience with chroma keying
- Ability to deliver concepts and recommendations to clients and management
- Ability to build graphics templates for use by video editors
- Strong communication skills--verbal and written
- Strong organization skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, a self-starter
Please send your resume, cover letter citing salary expectations and link to your online portfolio by April 14, 2014.
Gusto TV values the importance of a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
While we appreciate all expressions of interest, we can only respond to those candidates who will be interviewed.