Our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join the project team as an Administrative Assistant. This role is integral and requires an individual who can adapt to an environment and respond to any type of administrative need.
- Working in a confidential environment
- Taking direction from various departments and working with Managers to prioritize tasks
- Co-ordinate / book travel arrangements
- Maintain document control and filing system for organization
- Assist in the preparation of various reports
- Format and revise documents
- Maintain various tracking spreadsheets including: contact lists, project documents, discussion notes, etc.
- Other administrative duties as required to ensure the success of the team
- Acting as Reception backup to answer phones, take messages and direct calls
- Communicate with external contractors and clients when required
- Assist in maintaining filing systems related to bids & contract development
- Other tasks as required
- 1-3 years in an administrative role, preferably in the oil and gas or engineering industry
- Any post secondary education in business administration would be considered an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent word processing and senior level Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Exposure to working in a professional business environment
Klopp Richards & Associates' mission is to be a single source staffing partner creating value for local businesses and Candidates by...