The Kitimat Valley Institute Employment Agency has proudly offered its services since 2006. This service assists employers with their manpower needs by providing them access to professional Human Resources services. Our customer in Kitimat is looking to hire a summer student, currently enrolled in university, 40 hours per week from May 25 through August 30, 2013
The PST Administration position is responsible for assisting with the implementation of the reintroduction of PST into the accounting system, performing data entry, providing reports and processing invoices.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Business Administration and/or Law university student.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required:
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook with a high level of expertise in Excel
- Excellent analytic skills with the ability to prepare analysis for finance and tax specialists
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of management
- Ability to work independently with limited direction
- Good judgment and ability to prioritize assignments
- Ability to be pro-active and be a forward thinker