The Kitimat Valley Institute Employment Agency has proudly offered its services since 2006. This service assists employers with their manpower needs by providing them access to professional Human Resource services. Our customer in Kitimat is looking to hire a Temporary Worker for 40 hours per week for approximately one year.
The Procurement Specialist position is responsible for ensuring effective delivery of all agreed services to internal and external customers within the required standards.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- PMAC Degree
- Minimum 5 years procurement experience
- Experience in heavy industry
- Knowledge of contract and commercial law
- French language skill would be an asset
The following requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required for the Procurement Specialist:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytic skills with ability to read and understand contracts
- Proven negotiating skills
- Sound judgment and the ability to prioritize assignments
- Effective contracting writing and management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to be pro-active and be a forward thinker
Indeed - 15 months ago
KVIC is committed to providing efficient training opportunities in order to develop people from the Kitamaat/Kitimat region into qualified...