This person reports directly to the Senior Administrator and assists the Room Coordinator with his/her duties.
- Clerical support services as assigned
- Greeting the public, booking and scheduling of conference rooms
- Providing administrative support services to other employees/contractors of KVI
- Ensuring kitchens/rooms are set-up/stocked with required materials and supplies (plates, utensils, cups/glasses, beverages, pens, pencils, flipchart(s), tape, whiteboard markers, etc.)
- General administrative duties related to the needs of clients of KVI
- All other tasks as assigned.
Experience or Skill Requirements:
- To be successful in the role, individuals must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent phone skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to be pro-active and develop and maintain working relationships with outside agencies and organizations, professional attitude and image with a commitment to quality service
- Ability to complete work in a timely manner with accuracy and attention to detail with good judgment and ability to prioritize assignments
Once the successful candidate is trained, the position will be on an as needed basis.
Indeed - 16 months ago
KVIC is committed to providing efficient training opportunities in order to develop people from the Kitamaat/Kitimat region into qualified...