Kitchener Ford has an immediate opening for an Internet Sales Manager to join their growing team of professionals. Our online lead traffic is substantial and we intend to grow our online presence following the addition of a qualified candidate.
- Effectively respond to all internet-sourced vehicle inquiries that come into the dealership via email or in-bound phone calls
- Prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport
with previously sold customers
- Enter all leads into e-lead log, assign all leads to appropriate sales consultant for follow up, and ensure all leads are being followed and status is documented
- Produce monthly reports with lead sources, sold units per source and sales consultant report with amount of leads and units sold
- Review prospects with GSM on regular basis
- Perform other duties as assigned including showroom traffic overflow
Education and Experience:
- Sales experience (preferably in the automotive industry)
- Understanding of CRM and lead managers preferred
- Solid working knowledge of the Internet
- Outstanding communication and customer relations skills
- Positive attitude with high-energy personality.
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment
- OMVIC license, valid driver’s license and clear driver’s abstract
- O.S.S.D or equivalent
- Professional demeanor, team-oriented and positive attitude
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking abilities
We provide a top notch team environment with opportunity for advancement for the best candidates. We offer a competitive compensation plan and have one of the busiest showrooms in Southwestern Ontario! Experienced candidates are invited to apply in confidence via email.